Biden trashes Christianity

Jesus warns us about this. Evil being good and good being evil. We are at that point now. Have been for some years now. It’s a societal rot. 

2 Timothy 3:1-5

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

tumblr_5e082dacce436ade9e73856e4028e7d8_17059ca3_1280.jpg.9f3f8c42702db88d962158b868657064.jpg

Of course Dummy's list starts off with a lie. Why go further?

What does Matthew 18:6 mean?

Jesus has been describing the child-like faith and humility required to enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:1–5). Now He seems to be describing those who believe in Him, including adults, as "little ones."

He warns that a harsh judgment will come on those who cause one of the little ones who believe in Him to sin or to stumble. This would include falling away from faith in and commitment to Christ. It would be better for that person to have a large millstone tied around his neck and to be drowned in the deep part of the sea. Drowning was a form of execution used in the ancient world, but rarely in Israel. Jesus' harsh description of death by drowning includes being strapped to the enormous and heavy millstone pulled by a donkey as it crushes the grain. This would assure no hope of escape.

Jesus has regularly warned about a judgment to come when He returns to earth with His angels, where people will be repaid for what they have done, including their sin (Matthew 16:27). This is the first time, though, that Jesus has mentioned a judgment for those who cause others to sin, including leading those who believe in Him into sin.

Jesus' warning here reveals that believers in Jesus are not perfect and can sin and that the consequences are serious both for them and for those who lead them into that sin. Peter, for instance, will commit the grave sin of denying faith in and relationship to Jesus. This will bring him great sorrow, but he will be restored and go on to be used by God to accomplish powerful things for Christ.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, concha said:

Of course Dummy's list starts off with a lie. Why go further?

What does Matthew 18:6 mean?

Jesus has been describing the child-like faith and humility required to enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:1–5). Now He seems to be describing those who believe in Him, including adults, as "little ones."

He warns that a harsh judgment will come on those who cause one of the little ones who believe in Him to sin or to stumble. This would include falling away from faith in and commitment to Christ. It would be better for that person to have a large millstone tied around his neck and to be drowned in the deep part of the sea. Drowning was a form of execution used in the ancient world, but rarely in Israel. Jesus' harsh description of death by drowning includes being strapped to the enormous and heavy millstone pulled by a donkey as it crushes the grain. This would assure no hope of escape.

Jesus has regularly warned about a judgment to come when He returns to earth with His angels, where people will be repaid for what they have done, including their sin (Matthew 16:27). This is the first time, though, that Jesus has mentioned a judgment for those who cause others to sin, including leading those who believe in Him into sin.

Jesus' warning here reveals that believers in Jesus are not perfect and can sin and that the consequences are serious both for them and for those who lead them into that sin. Peter, for instance, will commit the grave sin of denying faith in and relationship to Jesus. This will bring him great sorrow, but he will be restored and go on to be used by God to accomplish powerful things for Christ.

LMAO!!! You can't even read.  Not only are you a lying POS, you lie about me lying.  Not a honest bone in your body is there.  But hey, at least IRON LADY thanked you for being a liar.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO!!! You can't even read.  Not only are you a lying POS, you lie about me lying.  Not a honest bone in your body is there.  But hey, at least IRON LADY thanked you for being a liar.  

You're just weird. In addition to painfully stupid, of course.

The verse does NOT talk about killing children.

I guess I expect this kind of thing from a fool who thinks his countrymen should commit their blood and treasure to the defense of leeches and parasites.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

I guess I expect this kind of thing from a fool who thinks his countrymen should commit their blood and treasure to the defense of leeches and parasites.

Other peoples blood and treasure. Not his though. I guarantee you he doesn’t foster any migrants. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

LMAO... the board's moronic imbecile, also known as Nolebull, on the greatest of Christian Holidays has the balls to quote scripture without a qualifier or disclaimer of being one of the biggest "HATERS"  to ever grace this message board. You despise, loathe, and are dangerously intolerant of anything or anyone unlike yourself. You are a God fearing believer, right ?  Would he be proud of your words and feelings towards others ?  Fuck No, you P.O.S.*

* feel free to substitute Concha for Nolebull when appropriate.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

LMAO... the board's moronic imbecile, also known as Nolebull, on the greatest of Christian Holidays has the balls to quote scripture without a qualifier or disclaimer of being one of the biggest "HATERS"  to ever grace this message board. You despise, loathe, and are dangerously intolerant of anything or anyone unlike yourself. You are a God fearing believer, right ?  Would he be proud of your words and feelings towards others ?  Fuck No, you P.O.S.*

I “hate” evil and wicked people. Am I perfect without flaw? No of course not. But there is a difference between throwing stones, and recognizing wickedness where it stands. And this isn’t about disagreeing viewpoints. This is pointing out that a lot of the beliefs on your side of the aisle are rooted in ungodliness, evil, anarchy, and full of sin. 

Aborting formed babies, mutating children with drugs, cutting off their private areas, flooding the country with illegals which some bring disease and most bring chaos on local hospitals, schools, police and government programs. Keeping God out of schools, all while pushing radical and sexual ideologies on young children. It’s disgusting. And pieces of shit like you support and cheer lead it. Then gas light people into thinking they are the bad ones. You are the worst kind. Someone that doesn’t seem redeemable. But that’s for God to decide 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, World Citizen said:

The guy is hysterical.

The bible is *obviously* full of immoral nonsense but he'll pick one passage and then copy/paste an explanation that uses the word "seems" to cover up their, again, *obvious* bullshitting.

I don't know what he lies about more. The "meaning" of Constitutional provisions or the "meaning" of bible verses.

8 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

You don't think God would be in favor of "mowing down migrants" at the border?

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

mutating children with drugs, cutting off their private areas,

The greatest purveyors of genital mutilation in the history of the world are religious people.

This is one of your main problems: you don't know anything and so you just say stupid shit all the time.

On 3/31/2024 at 7:19 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Jesus warns us about this. Evil being good and good being evil. We are at that point now. Have been for some years now. It’s a societal rot. 

2 Timothy 3:1-5

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

This is rich coming from a guy who supports the candidate who just on Saturday promoted an article literally comparing himself to Jesus and his legal troubles to Jesus' crucifixion…. 

image.png.2140009afe7a2d6893d05c3b0fc98c0d.png

I guess he thinks he’s Jesus now, except in this case you are supposed to die for his sins rather than the other way around.

🙄

20 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

This is rich coming from a guy who supports the candidate who just on Saturday promoted an article literally comparing himself to Jesus and his legal troubles to Jesus' crucifixion…. 

image.png.2140009afe7a2d6893d05c3b0fc98c0d.png

I guess he thinks he’s Jesus now, except in this case you are supposed to die for his sins rather than the other way around.

🙄

All you Satan worshippers and non believers justifying Biden’s blasphemy is like a Klansmen discussing issues about African Americans. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

All you Satan worshippers and non believers justifying Biden’s blasphemy is like a Klansmen discussing issues about African Americans. 

What an unhinged response...but no worries, nobody expects more from you.

Is it blasphemy for Trump to compare himself to Christ, or not?

Trump is the biggest liar in history!! Every syllable that comes out of his mouth is a lie!!! 

So do you think him saying he is being crucified is a lie, or is he just making a light comparison in jest? 

No believe him!!! He always tells the truth when it’s able to be used by his political enemies. Then whatever he says is 100 percent true and he should be taken at his word no questions asked!!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

What an unhinged response...but no worries, nobody expects more from you.

Is it blasphemy for Trump to compare himself to Christ, or not?

If he is being serious then yes and it should be condemned. If it’s in jest, I don’t believe it’s blasphemy but it’s not a joke I find funny. 

See the difference between me and you Is I don’t condone and support every single thing a politician has done since infancy just because I want him to be in power over another politician. No one who supports Trump supports every single thing he has done in his entire life. We support the fact that he will deliver policy and results that are favorable to conservatives rather an extreme left wing agenda. 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If he is being serious then yes and it should be condemned. If it’s in jest, I don’t believe it’s blasphemy but it’s not a joke I find funny. 

See the difference between me and you Is I don’t condone and support every single thing a politician has done since infancy just because I want him to be in power over another politician. No one who supports Trump supports every single thing he has done in his entire life. We support the fact that he will deliver policy and results that are favorable to conservatives rather an extreme left wing agenda. 

Well said! 💯

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trump is the biggest liar in history!! Every syllable that comes out of his mouth is a lie!!! 

So do you think him saying he is being crucified is a lie, or is he just making a light comparison in jest? 

No believe him!!! He always tells the truth when it’s able to be used by his political enemies. Then whatever he says is 100 percent true and he should be taken at his word no questions asked!!!! 

This post 👆 is all-over-the-map gibberish.  

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Well said! 💯

Really, you think so?  Let me help you with your analytic skills.  This 👇

45 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

See the difference between me and you Is I don’t condone and support every single thing a politician has done since infancy just because I want him to be in power over another politician. 

is what is known as a strawman argument with a bit of ad-hominin tossed in for good measure .  It's what people resort to when they don't have an actual argument and want to change the subject.

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2024 at 5:09 PM, concha said:

You literally lied and instead of doing what a normal person would do you continue with the stupidity.  Whose blood and treasure have I committed?  You are barely holding on to reality, aren't you?  I don't hold much hope for you in this life but who knows.  

How is the cult going?  From the outside looking in it looks extremely unsustainable...and an absolutely horrific place to be.  I truly pity you.