Biden trashes Christianity

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I served my country.  Have you?  You are not even worth insulting anymore.  Have fun in crazy land.

You claim to love this country but support the policies that are so damning and destructive to it. So you are a liar. You hate this country 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You claim to love this country but support the policies that are so damning and destructive to it. So you are a liar. You hate this country 

a dumb-ass Trumper is telling a vet. that he hates the USA?!?....how f*in sickening....you Trumpers are brainwashed clowns...the guy who started the insurrection because he lied about losing an election is your idea of a "real" American??....the guy who didn't serve because of bone spurs??....you worship a clown...imagine a rapist selling Bibles?!?!?....LOL...🤡

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You literally lied and instead of doing what a normal person would do you continue with the stupidity.  Whose blood and treasure have I committed?  You are barely holding on to reality, aren't you?  I don't hold much hope for you in this life but who knows.  

How is the cult going?  From the outside looking in it looks extremely unsustainable...and an absolutely horrific place to be.  I truly pity you.  

"Who gives a shit how many tanks Germany has?"

- You

You are a liar and a fukwit.

I literally told the truth.

You are happy for America to commit its blood and treasure to defend a country that behaves like a parasite.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

"Who gives a shit how many tanks Germany has?"

- You

You are a liar and a fukwit.

I literally told the truth.

You are happy for America to commit its blood and treasure to defend a country that behaves like a parasite.

IMG_0667(1).jpg.b0587c05c25a76d99f69634c105774ad.jpg

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

a dumb-ass Trumper is telling a vet. that he hates the USA?!?....how f*in sickening....you Trumpers are brainwashed clowns...the guy who started the insurrection because he lied about losing an election is your idea of a "real" American??....the guy who didn't serve because of bone spurs??....you worship a clown...imagine a rapist selling Bibles?!?!?....LOL...🤡

Slow….deep breaths 66.   I’m worried for your health, especially as we near 11/5/24

• Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Slow….deep breaths 66.   I’m worried for your health, especially as we near 11/5/24

of course I'm worried...Trump is going to lose again (by more then the 7 million he did last time) and you Trumpers will think the election was "rigged" again....because Trump can't lose....because he said so and that works for dumb-ass Trumpers....I'm scared shit what you nuts will do this time when he loses...🙄

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Man you don’t know if he served or not. I highly doubt it. He may have served a country but it wasn’t the good ole U.S of A!!!

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man you don’t know if he served or not. I highly doubt it. He may have served a country but it wasn’t the good ole U.S of A!!!

I confirm that @World Citizen is indeed a veteran who served our country and did it well.  He does have a questionable affinity for Hot Tamales, but that's a different subject for another time.

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I too like World Citizen served in the US Military (Army) and must also hate America. Basic: Fort Jackson, S.C., AIT (82C) Artillery Surveyor, Fort Sill, OK, and 3rd Squadron/2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment (ACR),Howitzer Battery, Pond Barracks- Amberg, Germany. Arguing with a low competency level individual like Nolebull is practically useless and a lost cause. His brain isn't receptive to logic, intelligence, or critical thinking. It's easily swayed. An arrogant demagogue, like Trump, can easily bamboozle this simpleton. Take off the kid gloves my forward thinking brothers, this idiot only understands nasty. F' off Nolebull you no good S. O. B.....Damn that felt good.    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I too like World Citizen served in the US Military (Army) and must also hate America. Basic: Fort Jackson, S.C., AIT (82C) Artillery Surveyor, Fort Sill, OK, and 3rd Squadron/2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment (ACR),Howitzer Battery, Pond Barracks- Amberg, Germany. Arguing with a low competency level individual like Nolebull is practically useless and a lost cause. His brain isn't receptive to logic, intelligence, or critical thinking. It's easily swayed. An arrogant demagogue, like Trump, can easily bamboozle this simpleton. Take off the kid gloves my forward thinking brothers, this idiot only understands nasty. F' off Nolebull you no good S. O. B.....Damn that felt good.    

Thank you for your service.

9 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

So he espouses anti American views and I’m supposed to take him at his work he was a veteran? Nothing in either of your posts would ever suggest you were in the military. But even being in the military 10, 20, or 50 years ago doesn’t absolve you from saying and doing things that would strongly suggest you hate America. And this isn’t about left or right. It about right and wrong. And when you guys come on here spouting off about supporting leaders and policies that are damning and destructive to this nation, it seriously implies your contempt for it here. 

22 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Liz Cheney and Occupy Democraps! What a team of losers.

The funny thing is this clown posts links and memes from the most partisan sources on the planet and honestly believes he’s getting unbiased down the center info. Lol. He’s a sheep and useful idiot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Liz Cheney is more of a Republican then the man you idolize....24/7....365...😉

She only hates Trump because she’s a war monger like her dad and Trump wasn’t putting us in any wars like Biden, Obama and Bush so she hates him for it. It’s the one unforgivable sin in DC 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, count me among the people who opened this thread expecting to see evidence of Biden trashing Christianity only to find nothing at all.

Maybe one day Nolebull813 will actually deliver.

He proclaimed a day of visibility of mentally ill and unstable persons to specifically drown out and send a middle finger to the Christians of this country. 

Realizing March 31st was the most holy day of the year for Christians, he could have pandered and virtue signaled about transgender to any other day. Literally any other day. Could have been the 30th, the 1st or literally any other day other than the holy one. 

I get people don’t believe in God and Jesus. That’s your choice. But to openly disrespect God/Jesus/Christianity is crossing a line. It’s where civil discourse dies. 

We need to get back to a time where we can disagree and still be civil. I have plenty of far left friends but there is a level of respect that we all understand that we are not a political party. We are human beings with different beliefs. And Biden has been a master of dividing us away from that mindset 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He proclaimed a day of visibility of mentally ill and unstable persons to specifically drown out and send a middle finger to the Christians of this country. 

Realizing March 31st was the most holy day of the year for Christians, he could have pandered and virtue signaled about transgender to any other day. Literally any other day. Could have been the 30th, the 1st or literally any other day other than the holy one. 

I get people don’t believe in God and Jesus. That’s your choice. But to openly disrespect God/Jesus/Christianity is crossing a line. It’s where civil discourse dies. 

We need to get back to a time where we can disagree and still be civil. I have plenty of far left friends but there is a level of respect that we all understand that we are not a political party. We are human beings with different beliefs. And Biden has been a master of dividing us away from that mindset 

It’s not Biden, he’s just a puppet for the radical left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

She only hates Trump because she’s a war monger like her dad and Trump wasn’t putting us in any wars like Biden, Obama and Bush so she hates him for it. It’s the one unforgivable sin in DC 

LOL...as if it was that simple....she like many Americans saw what happened on 1-6 and knows who's to blame....you clowns have been told that the "tourists' did nothing wrong that day and they are now "hostages" in jail?!?!....you have been told not to believe what you saw that day with your own eyes and that's what you clowns did....Liz didn't....she has a backbone.....😉