McCallie, TN vs Oak Ridge, CA

RedZone

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gadsden County. Sheesh. These ass clowns can’t even beat a 1-9/2-8 Georgia team. And they are playing the number 1 team from TN. SMDH

McCallie usually plays better OOS teams than Gadsden. This is perplexing to me. 

48 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

McCallie usually plays better OOS teams than Gadsden. This is perplexing to me. 

No I think they usually play a good one and a bad one. In 2022 they played the 211th Florida team. In 2021 they scheduled the 400th CA team but the game looks like it was forfeited. In 2019 they played the 600th CA team. In 2018 they played the 68th Alabama team. 121st Alabama the year before

So they have a history of scheduling duds. But they do schedule good ones to so it balances out 

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

Interesting matchup.

Anyways, Oak Ridge will be flying to Chattanooga, TN. 

The RedZone family has been to Chattanooga several times. Lots of great family stuff to do and lots to see there.

If you've never been you should go.

Screenshot_20240401-103113-456.png

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No I think they usually play a good one and a bad one. In 2022 they played the 211th Florida team. In 2021 they scheduled the 400th CA team but the game looks like it was forfeited. In 2019 they played the 600th CA team. In 2018 they played the 68th Alabama team. 121st Alabama the year before

So they have a history of scheduling duds. But they do schedule good ones to so it balances out 

Last year it was Woodward and St. X. Two decent teams. However, looking back beyond last year I did some duds on their schedule. 

21 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Last year it was Woodward and St. X. Two decent teams. However, looking back beyond last year I did some duds on their schedule. 

Yeah for about a 5-6 year stretch they played duds but they also played some good ones and have a super tough in state schedule. I would like to see McCallie play metro ATL every year. 

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I guess it depends on what Oak Ridge team shows up.The one that lost by 7 to Folsom or the one that lost by 21 to Folsom 

A post about the actual topic/game looks strange.... 

I don't know much about Oak Ridge other than they have played some teams talked about on this forum.

Either way that's a good trip. 

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A post about the actual topic/game looks strange.... 

I don't know much about Oak Ridge other than they have played some teams talked about on this forum.

Either way that's a good trip. 

Calpreps finished them #7 in NorCal and #27 in the state.They’re usually the good team that can’t get over the hump to great team.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

Calpreps finished them #7 in NorCal and #27 in the state.They’re usually the good team that can’t get over the hump to great team.

Yes OR had some good teams when Ian Book was at QB, but have never been able to get past Folsom.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yes OR had some good teams when Ian Book was at QB, but have never been able to get past Folsom.

True!…. Even a Couple Years ago when they had Lamson at QB and won the section, they still lost the league to Folsom in a fantastic game…. 

That was the year Monterey Trail knocked Folsom out of the playoffs….

OR should have a good team, just not sure what they have at QB….

• Like 1