And just like that, we won’t have to hear about Caitlin Clark

Bormio

Clark is the reason anyone gives 2 flying fucks about WCBB for the last 3 years. Literally no one gives 2 shits other than someone who has a family member playing. That’s it. It’s obscure and no one cares. 

The Clark phenom literally brought millions of new viewers to the game. 

Like I said if you follow WCBB, or care about it any more than shit on your shoe, you should at least give her the respect she brought to her sport. 

She didn’t beg ESPN to brag on her. She’s just some small town Iowa female playing good basketball for her gender and probably motivating a ton of new girls to the sport. 

I don’t think she’s worthy of any of the criticism she’s getting. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Clark is the reason anyone gives 2 flying fucks about WCBB for the last 3 years. Literally no one gives 2 shits other than someone who has a family member playing. That’s it. It’s obscure and no one cares. 

The Clark phenom literally brought millions of new viewers to the game. 

Like I said if you follow WCBB, or care about it any more than shit on your shoe, you should at least give her the respect she brought to her sport. 

She didn’t beg ESPN to brag on her. She’s just some small town Iowa female playing good basketball for her gender and probably motivating a ton of new girls to the sport. 

I don’t think she’s worthy of any of the criticism she’s getting. 

Great post. 👍