Caitlin Clark Salary

RedZone

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Bill Burr is an idiot and not very funny 99.7% of the time.

..300 or 400 fans, huh?

Everything about the WNBA is trending up. That's why they will add 4 to 5 NEW teams in the next 4 to 5 years..

Those 2023 attendance numbers are actually pretty damn good for women's basketball. You can spin it however you want to spin it. 👇

Screenshot_20240419-073434-721.png

The WNBA Indiana Fever plays their home games at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse it has a capacity of 18,000. 

Over 17,000 watched the Fever draft Caitlin Clark there. That's pretty freaking impressive. 

Watch their home attendance soar in 2024. .

I'm not a WNBA freak, but I will always go to bat for women..... Every time!

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The WNBA Indiana Fever plays their home games at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse it has a capacity of 18,000. 

Over 17,000 watched the Fever draft Caitlin Clark there. That's pretty freaking impressive. 

Watch their home attendance soar in 2024. .

I'm not a WNBA freak, but I will always go to bat for women..... Every time!

Make a joke about this NOT so funny man Bill Burr. 👇

That's just awesome. Over 17,000 bought tickets.

20 hours ago, RedZone said:

Oh> what a wicked spaced-out looking mAga witch.

Imagine having to work with that bitch everyday of your life or even a couple hours of it..

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1781006620782146005

On 4/11/2024 at 10:40 AM, RedZone said:

This mAga witch is now in panic mode.

Total chaos with these people. 

What you want is sometimes what you get. Don't cry about it when you get it. 

Stupid bitch!

On 4/5/2024 at 6:07 AM, RedZone said:

The patriotic fat bitch actually spit on the National Anthem on TV....

On 3/27/2024 at 8:41 AM, RedZone said:

marg is such a sad little blonde bitch. But then you people already know that.

It doesn't matter if donald is elected or not...... as long as these goofy mAga Republicans are anywhere near Washington it will be total chaos and bullshit everyday of the week.

And people will soon get very tired of mAga fucking everything up if they don't get their way.

On 8/17/2023 at 8:54 AM, RedZone said:

trump lawyer hustling money and quoting Bible verses on social media since her indictment. lmao

She's a piece of work too, believe that..

I hate these maga morons. They absolutely make me sick.

Pray, bitch!

On 3/29/2018 at 8:59 PM, RedZone said:

Fuck that racist fox bitch....

Al-Bundy-Bored-At-Home-Switching-The-TV-Channel-On-Married-With-Children.gif

On 5/13/2023 at 9:20 PM, RedZone said:

Marg lying her as off yet again.

Twitter and the world quickly shut her down yet again, yet again, yet again.

This is a psycho bitch from hell.

On 5/2/2023 at 9:04 AM, RedZone said:

😂

That's what 98.9% of America wants to say to that dumb bitch.

Need to watch entire video. Great stuff.

On 4/19/2023 at 3:09 PM, RedZone said:

I hate that bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

..300 or 400 fans, huh?

Everything about the WNBA is trending up. That's why they will add 4 to 5 NEW teams in the next 4 to 5 years..

Those 2023 attendance numbers are actually pretty damn good for women's basketball. You can spin it however you want to spin it. 👇

The wnba hasn’t been able to support itself for its entire existence. Hate to break it to ya but they ain’t gonna start this year either. 

If the nba wants to continue to throw away money let them have at it. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

The wnba hasn’t been able to support itself for its entire existence. Hate to break it to ya but they ain’t gonna start this year either. 

If the nba wants to continue to throw away money let them have at it. 

The NBA wasn't always a cash cow, but whatever.

Plenty more stories like this if you do a quick Google.

Stop hating women!

"Was the NBA losing money in the 80s?

From Hang Time to Prime Time is a rollicking business history of the early years of the NBA's rise to fame and profitability. In 1981, sixteen of the twenty-three teams lost money, and most franchises depended on an $800,000 check from CBS to stay afloat"

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I don't know where you get your numbers but average regular season attendance in 2023 was 6,608.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_National_Basketball_Association#Attendance

Attendance was lower 10 years ago than it is today. And it's definitely lower than it was when the league was founded.

In fact, attendance has been going down for basically the entire history of the league.

undefined

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't know where you get your numbers but average regular season attendance in 2023 was 6,608.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_National_Basketball_Association#Attendance

Attendance was lower 10 years ago than it is today. And it's definitely lower than it was when the league was founded.

In fact, attendance has been going down for basically the entire history of the league.

undefined

Everything about the WNBA is trending up. 

I certainly didn't make my numbers up> I'll have to look and see exactly where I pulled that from.

It doesn't matter in the big picture> 2023 was a banner year for the WNBA in almost every aspect. Next year will be even better..

And, Bill Burr is still an idiot.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

..300 or 400 fans, huh?

Bill Burr not funny?  This is why you are you. FF

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In 1981, sixteen of the twenty-three teams lost money, and most franchises depended on an $800,000 check from CBS to stay afloat"

In the 1980-81 season, the NBA sold over 9 million tickets and averaged 9,602 per game.

This year, they set records for both total tickets sold (22,538,518) and average attendance (18,324).

NBA sets all-time records for attendance and sellouts in 2023-24

That's a more than 140% increase in total tickets sold and a 91% increase in average attendance.

The WNBA, on the other hand, saw a 32% decline in average attendance from their first season (9,684) to last year (6,608).

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The NBA wasn't always a cash cow, but whatever.

Plenty more stories like this if you do a quick Google.

Stop hating women!

"Was the NBA losing money in the 80s?

From Hang Time to Prime Time is a rollicking business history of the early years of the NBA's rise to fame and profitability. In 1981, sixteen of the twenty-three teams lost money, and most franchises depended on an $800,000 check from CBS to stay afloat"

Lord you get dumber by the post. I know you didn’t actually go to LSU, but you make the rest of the folks from Louisiana look worse with your nonsense.

If you had any integrity I’d bet you on whether or not the wnba becomes self sufficient in the next decade, but you’d weasel yourself out of paying anyhow. Betting on them doing so is something only an idiot would do. We have a few decades of history that’s a pattern. A pattern of losing money. 

Clark isn’t the first chick who could shoot the ball and be declared the savior. Just the latest in a long line of others who end up going overseas to make a liveable wage. 

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Next year will be even better..

Because of literally one white chick.

It's mania.

The WNBA Draft on Monday had a higher rating (2.45m) than any WNBA broadcast of *any* kind since 2000.

So in 24 years, more people would rather watch Caitlin Clark get drafted than watch *any* actual WNBA game.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In the 1980-81 season, the NBA sold over 9 million tickets and averaged 9,602 per game.

This year, they set records for both total tickets sold (22,538,518) and average attendance (18,324).

NBA sets all-time records for attendance and sellouts in 2023-24

That's a more than 140% increase in total tickets sold and a 91% increase in average attendance.

The WNBA, on the other hand, saw a 32% decline in average attendance from their first season (9,684) to last year (6,608).

I simply pointed out a television station (CBS) had to bail out 16 of the 23 teams in the NBA in 1981. The NBA was founded in 1946. 😄

No women's professional sports teams are going to overthrow the men's professional teams anytime soon, but then again thar was NEVER the issue here. So most of your post is totally irrelevant. 

Unlike dumb larry at least you did do a Google.

56 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because of literally one white chick.

It's mania.

The WNBA Draft on Monday had a higher rating (2.45m) than any WNBA broadcast of *any* kind since 2000.

So in 24 years, more people would rather watch Caitlin Clark get drafted than watch *any* actual WNBA game.

Nlm 

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I simply pointed out a television station (CBS) had to bail out 16 of the 23 teams in the NBA in 1981. The NBA was founded in 1946. 😄

That 800k check was likely the rights fees paid by their media partner to broadcast their games.

Or in other words, business.

The bottom line is that the NBA was a viable business in 1981 and has grown exponentially since then.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

No women's professional sports teams are going to overthrow the men's professional teams anytime soon, but then again thar was NEVER the issue here. So most of your post is totally irrelevant. 

Unlike dumb larry at least you did do a Google.

2+ decades and this is what you have. A product that doesn’t have one team getting 10k fans. It’s cute that 17K showed up to watch a women get drafted but their average of 4K per game (with 2K+ dressed as empty seats) tells th real story. 

Good stuff. By the way, big Womens supporter you are and all, which team do you have season tickets to? Who jerseys do you have? What type of support do you provide for the shitshow other than making stupid arguments on a message board where a grand total of about a dozen people interact with you, most of those people being your multiple personalities?!? I’m curious. 

3D0C3D9B-F9E3-4B28-87BA-4BBAFD8F2204.thumb.jpeg.17b11241b769ec0298fe237a8b0a30da.jpeg what you’ve got. 

57 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That 800k check was likely the rights fees paid by their media partner to broadcast their games.

Or in other words, business.

The bottom line is that the NBA was a viable business in 1981 and has grown exponentially since then.

That 800k can be whatever you want it to be.

The bottom line is Caitlin Clark deserved much better and others before her deserved much better.

Interesting 👇

Is what it is.

In 1970-71, the NBA reported to Congress that its total revenue was only $32.3 million. That is only about $244 million in today's dollars. According to Forbes, every NBA franchise earns more revenue today than the entire NBA earned in its 25th season.Jun 27, 2023

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In 1970-71, the NBA reported to Congress that its total revenue was only $32.3 million. That is only about $244 million in today's dollars. According to Forbes, every NBA franchise earns more revenue today than the entire NBA earned in its 25th season.Jun 27, 2023

😠

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That 800k can be whatever you want it to be.

The bottom line is Caitlin Clark deserved much better and others before her deserved much better.

Interesting 👇

Is what it is.

Oh no the new boyfriends are fighting 🤣🤣🫵🫵

• Haha 1