mika brzezinski

noonereal

I am tiring of it.

I like Joe as he is fairly insightful and not selling an agenda either way. 

He was one of the few who "got" Trump when everyone claimed he had no chance, was crazy, blah blah blah. 

Mark Halperin is the most reasoned man on TV and before his sex problems Morning Joe is the only place I found him. 

Michael Steele is also a great contributor, not a hack. 

Of course, then we have Nicolle Wallace. She may be good technically at broadcasting/communication but she is not astute by birth. I'd never want to depend on her reasoning abilities. 

The show has convinced me that Chuck Todd is part girl and that writing awards have little to do with insight as exemplified by Eugene Robinson

Joe is just AWOL too much and Mika, although she seems like I could be best friends with her, is no one I can to learn from. And the few shows I do watch, I watch to learn. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I can't stand this women and her ridiculous women discrimination campaign. 

She goes off on the Trump girl for being clueless but hello! So are you!

Just shut up. 

A rant is a rant is a rant! 

May I suggest this guy for your viewing enjoyment!

PS: the trump girl is named ivanka and she is skinny as a stick and dumb as a brick.

sean-hannity-on-fox-news-1-1280x720.jpeg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

A rant is a rant is a rant! 

May I suggest this guy for your viewing enjoyment!

PS: the trump girl is named ivanka and she is skinny as a stick and dumb as a brick.

sean-hannity-on-fox-news-1-1280x720.jpeg

This guy breaths hate.

I don't know what happened to him as a kid... maybe just a spoiled brat that is acting out because his parents told him he was the center of the universe and progressives find that amusing. 

Whatever the case. The guy is a miserable. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You still watch that show?

I used to like Joe back when he first left government for the media. I haven't found a reason to watch his show in years already. If others didn't occasionally share clips from the show, I wouldn't know anything about it

There is one important reason to view Morning Joe regardless of political leaning. It gives deep insights into where the so called, "deep state", is on matters important to all of us. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I am tiring of it.

He was one of the few who "got" Trump when everyone claimed he had no chance, was crazy, blah blah blah. 

Mark Halperin is the most reasoned man on TV and before his sex problems Morning Joe is the only place I found him. 

Of course, then we have Nicolle Wallace. She may be good technically at broadcasting/communication but she is not astute by birth. I'd never want to depend on her reasoning abilities. 

The show has convinced me that Chuck Todd is part girl and that writing awards have little to do with insight as exemplified by Eugene Robinson

Joe is just AWOL too much and Mika, although she seems like I could be best friends with her, is no one I can to learn from. And the few shows I do watch, I watch to learn. 

Halperin was a yuge loss. He was probably the best part of the show...especially after Joe lost his mind over Trump.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Halperin was a yuge loss. He was probably the best part of the show...especially after Joe lost his mind over Trump.

Halperin was the only one who at the end said Trump really had a shot.  Good political sense.  Joe likes looking at himself in the mirror.  Mika, bless her heart, is as dumb as a box of rocks. Educated yes, but stupid.

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You still watch that show?

I used to like Joe back when he first left government for the media. I haven't found a reason to watch his show in years already. If others didn't occasionally share clips from the show, I wouldn't know anything about it. 

Joe is pussy whipped by his lil girlfriend Mika!

19 hours ago, noonereal said:

I am tiring of it.

You obviously have way too much time on your hands.

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2017 at 8:32 AM, noonereal said:

This guy breaths hate.

I don't know what happened to him as a kid... maybe just a spoiled brat that is acting out because his parents told him he was the center of the universe and progressives find that amusing. 

Whatever the case. The guy is a miserable. 

If you weren't such an ignoramus, you'd know that Hannity came up through the ranks! He was the poster boy for the show DIRTY JOBS! And if you REALLY kept up with him, you'd know that he recently produced a very moving movie with religious undertones, that is a hit in theaters as we speak!

15 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

If you weren't such an ignoramus, you'd know that Hannity came up through the ranks! He was the poster boy for the show DIRTY JOBS! And if you REALLY kept up with him, you'd know that he recently produced a very moving movie with religious undertones, that is a hit in theaters as we speak!

He is a miserable human, like the Huckabee girl. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

She is great.  Bitch-slapping libtard "journalists" and never coming close to breaking a sweat.

you may like that she hates who you hate but there is no denying she is an awfully unhappy and bitter human. That is why Trump put her in the position he did. 

Say what you will about Trump, he is a master of political drama, mass psychology. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you may like that she hates who you hate but there is no denying she is an awfully unhappy and bitter human. That is why Trump put her in the position he did. 

Say what you will about Trump, he is a master of political drama, mass psychology. 

I don't know her personally and neither do you.

She goes to work, puts on her game face in a hostile, partisan environment and she kicks ass.

I wouldn't be surprised if she walks out of the office with a big smile on her face thinking about what celebratory cocktail she's about to order.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 10:10 AM, concha said:

I don't know her personally and neither do you.

She goes to work, puts on her game face in a hostile, partisan environment and she kicks ass.

I wouldn't be surprised if she walks out of the office with a big smile on her face thinking about what celebratory cocktail she's about to order.

just saw her comment on your girl, Kellyanne Conway. 

What a catty bitc% she was.

Mika is always yacking  about empowering women but when a women has more power than her.... oh the jealousy. 

I found one dumber than Mika.  On CNN they were discussing seating Roy Moore in the Senate if he won, “because the voters had spoken”.  One of the lady commentators pipes up to say “What are Democrats to do if a member of the KKK gets elected - say the voters have spoken?”  Guess she forgot one did - and the Democrats made him Majority Leader.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2017 at 6:39 PM, zulu1128 said:

Mika states members or the Trump inner circle are "going to jail for the rest of their lives."  xD

https://news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-trump-team-going-jail-rest-their-lives

She's just a woman with a tiny brain. It's science.

she did not state that

her words were spliced together in the headline in a manner that omitted the word "might" and the headline is void of context

BRZEZINSKI: "I think they’re shocked that the noose is tightening and that people might go to jail.”
SCARBOROUGH: “You’re exactly right.”
BRZEZINSKI: “For the rest of their lives.”

This is why I stay away from the Breitbart's of the world when I read news. 

----------------------------

I don't find Mika insightful, I don't enjoy her women's crusade which I find both contradictory and overly dramatic  but she has a wealth of learned knowledge and as I said earlier, seems like a genuinely nice person.