Most underrated team in the country?

Big hairy bald Jones

The most underrated teams in the country this season.

Ill give you 20 of the most underrated teams this year...

#1 Rome GA - By far the most underrated team in America, they play Buford in the 5A Semifinals this coming Friday for validation as a Top team ... they are currently on a 25 game win streak...

#2 North Gwinnett GA - lost the 1st game of the season on a blocked FG to Walton... but have since beaten 7A 2nd rounder Milton, 7A 2nd Rounder Hillgrove 33-9, 7A 1st Rounder Norcross 35-14, 7A Quarterfinalist Mountain View 27-14, 7A 2nd Rounder Mill Creek 35-21, Top 5 Grayson 35-28, and 7A Quarterfinalist Marietta 51-41... not to mention 1st rounders Collins Hill & North Forsyth... only 3 of the teams they beat didnt make the playoffs... NG has been the most quietly dominant team in GA

#3 Venice FL - I just like this team... they did lose to IMG but everyone loses to IMG... they play STA in the 7A Semifinals this week and I expect them to beat STA like a rented mule...

#4 Pine-Richland PA - started out with a bang beating Wayne 41-0, havent played anyone good enough to really make a name for themselves this season though... but theyve crushed everyone... 

#5 Cardinal Gibbons FL - both losses are to National Top 10 AHP, last week in the playoffs they took AHP to 3 OTs losing by 1 point...

#6 Brookwood GA - Beating Tift last week allowed Brookwood to take Tifts place on this list.. Brookwood had early season, close, losses to Archer & Walton .. but have since beaten Colquitt, Tift, Parkview, & Milton...

#7 Lincoln-Way East IL - havent gotten nearly enough respect this season on this board, they beat defending State Champ Maine South twice handing them their only 2 losses, beat Homewood-Flossmoor by 3 TDs, and beat perennial IL power Loyola in the IL state title game

#8 McGill-Toolen AL - didnt realize they were undefeated until last week I saw they took down a solid Central (Phenix City) team 27-26...

#9 Chandler AZ - with Jacob Conover back, Chandler is playing like they did in the 2nd half of last season again...

#10 Perry AZ - Perry did get crushed by Chandler earlier this, but theyve been crushing everyone else recently, I except this 2nd go around with Chandler to be a very close game.... they are 12-1 and have put up atleast 49 points in 12 games this season, the exception being 27 vs Chandler... 2 weeks ago they absolutely slaughtered a decent Hamilton team 72-14, and last week beat Mountain Pointe 56-31

#11 St. Frances Academy MD - They are ranked in the top 10 most everywhere.. but they are still underrated.... thats saying a lot

#12 Dutch Fork SC - I wouldve had Fort Dorchester here, but since DF won, they get the spot... DF is annually underappreciated, this is a good football team...

#13 Manvel TX

#14 Pearl MS - I thought of putting West Point MS here, but Pearl plays in the largest class and has played better teams... although West Point has the better overall win, beating Starkville 28-3... Pearl has their chance this week in the 6A State Title

#15 Eden Prairie MN

#16 Mansfield TX

#17 Pulaski Academy AR

#18 St. Louis HI - CalPreps has them highly rated, and this is one I agree with them on... although they do have them a bit too high... most other polls dont have them high enough...

#19 Cedar Grove GA - they won 3A last year over GAC 30-19, and are now on a 23 game winning streak... they are getting to the point where its time to put them on the "Honorable Mention" list when talking Top 100...

#20 Erie Cathedral Prep PA - this teams done pretty well and is still semi under the radar... theyll eventually get a chance to prove themselves in the next 2-3 rounds of the playoffs.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

#1 Rome GA - By far the most underrated team in America, they play Buford in the 5A Semifinals this coming Friday for validation as a Top team ... they are currently on a 25 game win streak...

#2 North Gwinnett GA - lost the 1st game of the season on a blocked FG to Walton... but have since beaten 7A 2nd rounder Milton, 7A 2nd Rounder Hillgrove 33-9, 7A 1st Rounder Norcross 35-14, 7A Quarterfinalist Mountain View 27-14, 7A 2nd Rounder Mill Creek 35-21, Top 5 Grayson 35-28, and 7A Quarterfinalist Marietta 51-41... not to mention 1st rounders Collins Hill & North Forsyth... only 3 of the teams they beat didnt make the playoffs... NG has been the most quietly dominant tea

You can’t be overrated and underrated at the same time

On 11/27/2017 at 9:00 PM, ECHS05 said:

#2 North Gwinnett GA - lost the 1st game of the season on a blocked FG to Walton... but have since beaten 7A 2nd rounder Milton, 7A 2nd Rounder Hillgrove 33-9, 7A 1st Rounder Norcross 35-14, 7A Quarterfinalist Mountain View 27-14, 7A 2nd Rounder Mill Creek 35-21, Top 5 Grayson 35-28, and 7A Quarterfinalist Marietta 51-41... not to mention 1st rounders Collins Hill & North Forsyth... only 3 of the teams they beat didnt make the playoffs... NG has been the most quietly dominant team in GA

#3 Venice FL - I just like this team... they did lose to IMG but everyone loses to IMG... they play STA in the 7A Semifinals this week and I expect them to beat STA like a rented mule...

#4 Pine-Richland PA - started out with a bang beating Wayne 41-0, havent played anyone good enough to really make a name for themselves this season though... but theyve crushed everyone... 

#5 Cardinal Gibbons FL - both losses are to National Top 10 AHP, last week in the playoffs they took AHP to 3 OTs losing by 1 point...

#6 Brookwood GA - Beating Tift last week allowed Brookwood to take Tifts place on this list.. Brookwood had early season, close, losses to Archer & Walton .. but have since beaten Colquitt, Tift, Parkview, & Milton...

#7 Lincoln-Way East IL - havent gotten nearly enough respect this season on this board, they beat defending State Champ Maine South twice handing them their only 2 losses, beat Homewood-Flossmoor by 3 TDs, and beat perennial IL power Loyola in the IL state title game

#8 McGill-Toolen AL - didnt realize they were undefeated until last week I saw they took down a solid Central (Phenix City) team 27-26...

#9 Chandler AZ - with Jacob Conover back, Chandler is playing like they did in the 2nd half of last season again...

#10 Perry AZ - Perry did get crushed by Chandler earlier this, but theyve been crushing everyone else recently, I except this 2nd go around with Chandler to be a very close game.... they are 12-1 and have put up atleast 49 points in 12 games this season, the exception being 27 vs Chandler... 2 weeks ago they absolutely slaughtered a decent Hamilton team 72-14, and last week beat Mountain Pointe 56-31

#11 St. Frances Academy MD - They are ranked in the top 10 most everywhere.. but they are still underrated.... thats saying a lot

#12 Dutch Fork SC - I wouldve had Fort Dorchester here, but since DF won, they get the spot... DF is annually underappreciated, this is a good football team...

#13 Manvel TX

#14 Pearl MS - I thought of putting West Point MS here, but Pearl plays in the largest class and has played better teams... although West Point has the better overall win, beating Starkville 28-3... Pearl has their chance this week in the 6A State Title

#15 Eden Prairie MN

#16 Mansfield TX

#17 Pulaski Academy AR

#18 St. Louis HI - CalPreps has them highly rated, and this is one I agree with them on... although they do have them a bit too high... most other polls dont have them high enough...

#19 Cedar Grove GA - they won 3A last year over GAC 30-19, and are now on a 23 game winning streak... they are getting to the point where its time to put them on the "Honorable Mention" list when talking Top 100...

#20 Erie Cathedral Prep PA - this teams done pretty well and is still semi under the radar... theyll eventually get a chance to prove themselves in the next 2-3 rounds of the playoffs.

Manvel 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(Can't....breathe.....) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He doesn't know...

On 11/27/2017 at 10:00 PM, ECHS05 said:

My #1 Rome just gave Buford their worst loss in 44 years... beating them 45-7 in GAs 5A Semifinals...

#2 North Gwinnett is up 24-10 in their 7A Semifinal game vs McEachern...

#3 Venice is about to beat St. Thomas Aquinas in FL 7A.

Yes , I called a lot of this.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 10:00 PM, ECHS05 said:

You got this one right, for sure. This team would be a real problem for a lot of teams ranked ahead of them.

40 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

My #1 Rome just gave Buford their worst loss in 44 years... beating them 45-7 in GAs 5A Semifinals...

#2 North Gwinnett is up 24-10 in their 7A Semifinal game vs McEachern...

#3 Venice is about to beat St. Thomas Aquinas in FL 7A.

Yes , I called a lot of this.

Great week. Was 50/50 on STA Venice, decided STA's talent was too much in the end......clearly I was wrong. Still mind boggling how STA loses to these teams