Good luck to you Sowegans this weekend!

ORabidOne

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jesus! They all have the same damn name! 

37 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

R u shocked.. this is GA we’re talking about ... not the brightest Apples down there.... I mean Peaches

Better be careful... 

Brooks County brings the hammer... 

Literally... they have a giant ass sledge hammer. 

They place it at the 50 yard line. 

And thats the limit....  

They never let a team past the 50 .

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jesus! They all have the same damn name! 

I remember about six or seven yars ago, when Colquitt traveled to Coffee for a region game! On the front of the Packer run through was GO PACK GO! On the BACK, was the statement! "Your Trojans can't handle OUR PACKAGE!":) SWEEET lil innocent high school girls! But DON'T TOUCH UM are you'll be going to JAIL!xD

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

R u shocked.. this is GA we’re talking about ... not the brightest Apples down there.... I mean Peaches

Yeah, if we called ourownselfs IRONMEN, or Griffins, or Marauders, or Crusaders, they'd laugh our dumb asses out of the stadium, after they beat the shit out of us!

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Better be careful... 

Brooks County brings the hammer... 

Literally... they have a giant ass sledge hammer. 

They place it at the 50 yard line. 

And thats the limit....  

They never let a team past the 50 .

I'll bet that these clowns don't know that a Brooks county native, assassinated one of their heros!

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ur suspect ... u should not be allowed anywhere near a school

Those sweet lil innocent girls know as much about S E X as a grown ass woman! My honorary niece once told her mom, that a seventeen year old boy was sending her a picture of his pecker, over the world wide website! And she was TWELVE! And THIS was apparently commonplace!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Those sweet lil innocent girls know as much about S E X as a grown ass woman! My honorary niece once told her mom, that a seventeen year old boy was sending her a picture of his pecker, over the world wide website! And she was TWELVE! And THIS was apparently commonplace!

Most of these young girls lie about their age, and 15-16 year old girls look 21-23 nowadays so you cant tell... If you dont know, dont go.

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

xDxDxD Now THAT'S funny as SHIT! A JERSEY private school clown talking about GEORGIA education! I just finished talking to a former Jersey public school graduate last Friday night! And she told me that private school education in Jersey is a FARCE! Merely mills for athletic teams!

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Most of these young girls lie about their age, and 15-16 year old girls look 21-23 nowadays so you cant tell... If you dont know, dont go.

WELL, she's NINETEEN NOW, and looks FIFTEEN! But it didn't stop this seventeen year old PERV! And this shit has been going on forEVER! My EX fell victim to a seventeen year old sexual predator, when SHE was THIRTEEN! And this fool is a FRICKIN DOCTOR NOW! We saw him in the mall once shortly after we were married! And it took every fiber of my being not to break this bitch in half!