STA

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

2. They are viewed as an evil empire being able to recruit from West Palm to Miami the best players and embarrass the word competition by played neighborhood zoned publics in state. 

Again, the guy you texted was sanctioned for recruiting this off-season.

The STA coach has been sanctioned 0.0 times.

Everything I said was true. 

1. I did tell him that publics this year showed that it possible. It gave him the belief that even though STA is only relevant because of the infusion of stud transfers on an annual basis, this year he can overcome that with a shred of competent coaching. 

2. They are viewed as an evil empire being able to recruit from West Palm to Miami the best players and embarrass the word competition by played neighborhood zoned publics in state. 

3. I was happy to hear the results 

4. I want him to take state

Well they got the gorilla out so now they just need to tame the monkey

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They lost to a 6A team and 4A team from FL as well. 

How about Hapeville Charter losing to an Alabama team who lost 31-12 in the 3rd round? Hapeville is killing it about to take State!!! 

Thompson was #1 in AL for a while and beat Hoover in the regular season... and they are still #2 in all of AL

Thompson 21, GA 2A Hapeville Charter 20

A few weeks later...

Thompson 32, Hoover 25..

Yeah I think our 2A State Title rep is justified.

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

They underperform if they consistently lose to teams that have less individual talent.

Everybody assumes that they are more talented than every team they play.

So therefore what I said is spot on.

Every time they lose the same line is trotted out regardless of whether it's accurate or not.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

You're not his friend. You're not even an acquaintance. You didn't go to Venice. You're not even from the area.

What's more is that you whine incessantly about recruiting and the guy you just texted got sanctioned this off-season for recruiting.

Yes, that makes you a loser.

I am an acquaintance. He paid for my plane ticket to go to Texas when they played Stephenville. I respectfully declined because I took my son on a separate flight out there because he didn't have any more spare tickets. 

I talk to him all the time through text and Twitter. 

So calm down Pussifer. It was just a congrats text. Don't malfunction over it 

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

As you yourself often point out, STA has sent more players to the NFL than any other team in recent years.

A testament to the program and those kids.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Anybody who thinks that a team should win every game doesn't understand high school football or human nature.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Thompson was #1 in AL for a while and beat Hoover in the regular season... and they are still #2 in all of AL

Thompson 21, GA 2A Hapeville Charter 20

A few weeks later...

Thompson 32, Hoover 25..

Yeah I think our 2A State Title rep is justified.

And also...

I LOVE the fact Columbiafan talked about how great Columbia was and how shitty Bartram Trail was bc of their secondary all season...

Then Columbia loses to Lincoln in the 1st round , and Bartram Trail proceeds to trounce Lincoln on the way to the FL 7A State Title Game...

I am an acquaintance. He paid for my plane ticket to go to Texas when they played Stephenville. I respectfully declined because I took my son on a separate flight out there because he didn't have any more spare tickets. 

No you're not.

You're a hanger-on.

It's embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

A testament to the program and those kids.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Anybody who thinks that a team should win every game doesn't understand high school football or human nature.

A testament to taking tons of kids that are already established and putting them on the same team to beat everyone else with pure talent.

Just now, Guccifer said:

Everybody assumes that they are more talented than every team they play.

So therefore what I said is spot on.

Every time they lose the same line is trotted out regardless of whether it's accurate or not.

The assumption was they lose more often to teams that have less individual talent than other teams do, not that they have more individual talent than every single team they play.

Dig up your notes and show that the assumption is false. 

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

The assumption was they lose more often to teams that have less individual talent than other teams do, not that they have more individual talent than every single team they play.

Dig up your notes and show that the assumption is false. 

Guccifer can't even decipher what the hell you just said.