STA

TheRealCAJ

35 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

Really great call. I wasn't all that impressed with the little I watched of Venice before, but I don't care how "down" (it's all relative, y'all) STA is, beating that program is always big. Congrats to Venice.

They're not very good.

Guccifer thought they were better last year.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

They lost the game.  To the worst STA team in recent memory.  Qualifiers / excuses only needed if you are looking for an angle.  Like yourself and Sammy boy.  Please refer to Sammy’s new excuse thread for examples.

Qualifiers are important if you're trying to figure out who the better team is.

Despite sports clichés, sometimes the better team loses.

Consider Clemson and Oklahoma, for example. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

They lost to a 6A team and 4A team from FL as well. 

How about Hapeville Charter losing to an Alabama team who lost 31-12 in the 3rd round? Hapeville is killing it about to take State!!! 

But you and columbiafan made it seem like BT was trash. We see how that turned out...

And for someone who's a florida resident, you sure do know everything about Goergia don't you? I'm impressed lol. 

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Is there any team in the country that consistently underperforms as frequently as STA?

This is a myth that gets brought up every year by a person from California.

Only if you expect them to win every game are they most under-performing team.

Also, if you don't know anything about the players, coaches and makeup of the team.

Which you certainly don't.

Just now, FootballGuy said:

But you and columbiafan made it seem like BT was trash. We see how that turned out...

And for someone who's a florida resident, you sure do know everything about Goergia don't you? I'm impressed lol. 

They arent elite 

Plant escaped last 2 games by thin margins 

Bartram best wins this year was over a mainland team who was still trying to figure out a qb situation and now a thin win over a plant team who wasn't even as good as last year team who got smoked at state

Venice will beat them next week 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cant send a congratulatory text to a coach? 

You're not his friend. You're not even an acquaintance. You didn't go to Venice. You're not even from the area.

What's more is that you whine incessantly about recruiting and the guy you just texted got sanctioned this off-season for recruiting.

Yes, that makes you a loser.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

No Guccier is just honest at all times.

He doesn't heap undue praise on teams just because they win a game.

Venice isn't that good and an average STA team beats them easily.

Then i guess no one in 7a is even average this year is what you saying? 

And how does a team as loaded as sta not even find a good qb 

Has that machine  down in Fort Lauderdale gotten lazy 

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Oh my God you're a loser.

Everything I said was true. 

1. I did tell him that publics this year showed that it possible. It gave him the belief that even though STA is only relevant because of the infusion of stud transfers on an annual basis, this year he can overcome that with a shred of competent coaching. 

2. They are viewed as an evil empire being able to recruit from West Palm to Miami the best players and embarrass the word competition by played neighborhood zoned publics in state. 

3. I was happy to hear the results 

4. I want him to take state

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Everything I said was true. 

1. I did tell him that publics this year showed that it possible. It gave him the belief that even though STA is only relevant because of the infusion of stud transfers on an annual basis, this year he can overcome that with a shred of competent coaching. 

The guy was sanctioned this off-season for illegal recruiting.

The irony is so thick.

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

This is a myth that gets brought up every year by a person from California.

Only if you expect them to win every game are they they most under-performing team.

Also, if you don't know anything about the players, coaches and makeup of the team.

Which you certainly don't.

They underperform if they consistently lose to teams that have less individual talent.

As you yourself often point out, STA has sent more players to the NFL than any other team in recent years.