STA

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

It's common knowledge to anybody around the program that Roger turned the job down initially and they were going to hire Kevin Sullivan but Roger came around again and was given the job.

That post is basically nonsense.

The guy said that the program will never win another championship because of that but they just won the last two championships and were close to winning it again with their worst team in 14 years.

A person of average intelligence (obviously not you) would have dismissed such obvious stupidity out of hand.

You didn't even mention the one thing that raised a red flag with me

The players going through motions is the part i want you to prove or disprove 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You didn't even mention the one thing that raised a red flag with me

The players going through motions is the part i want you to prove or disprove 

That's somebody's opinion.

How can I comment on the opinion of somebody that I don't even know?

That's a stupid thing to consider a red flag.

1 hour ago, Guccifer said:

So you didn't call anything.

In fact Guccifer is pretty sure that you predicted a blowout.

I found his inaccurate prediction.

On 11/27/2017 at 10:00 PM, ECHS05 said:

#3 Venice FL - I just like this team... they did lose to IMG but everyone loses to IMG... they play STA in the 7A Semifinals this week and I expect them to beat STA like a rented mule...

So he brags about calling something that every computer called and then he fails to mention that he predicted that Venice would beat STA like a rented mule.

An average STA would've killed them.

Good one, ECHS05.

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

2. They are viewed as an evil empire being able to recruit from West Palm to Miami the best players and embarrass the word competition by played neighborhood zoned publics in state. 

The only people who view them like this is crybabies outside of south florida...We just shut up and play down here. 

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Only a moron would openly recruit if he a coach at sta

Anyone would turn them into fhsaa

The recruiting goes on with those south Florida all star 7 v 7 shit

You are so wrong.. There is no need to recruit for them and other powers in South florida.. kids want to go there trust me they don't need too..

• Haha 1

It must have been pure chaos in Gussifers mountain top Lair during the final minutes of STA's loss.....alarms going off, people scrambling to close the hatches....papers flying around the air.

None of the last ditch efforts were able to change the  fact that hyper talented  STA once again laid an egg

No team squanders more talent annually than STA

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

"Squanders more talent".......Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww...

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It must have been pure chaos in Gussifers mountain top Lair during the final minutes of STA's loss.....alarms going off, people scrambling to close the hatches....papers flying around the air.

None of the last ditch efforts were able to change the  fact that hyper talented  STA once again laid an egg

Incredible how bad this team plays at times with this so called talent. On top of that the coaching is terrible and nothing but a bunch of me me players. 

4 hours ago, Mr.miami305 said:

You are so wrong.. There is no need to recruit for them and other powers in South florida.. kids want to go there trust me they don't need too..

So you telling me kids down there don't hook up during these 7 v 7 all star travel teams that play in south Florida? 

And that same said players don't casually talk to other players and drop "innocent hints" that these other players would be able to win if they came over? 

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

Incredible how bad this team plays at times with this so called talent. On top of that the coaching is terrible and nothing but a bunch of me me players. 

Team is loaded in talent but they not hungry because they don't have to do anything and will get a college offer

Basically similar to img but are in a class with other schools 

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

And SJB lost to them. And the polls are trying to parade them around as some world beater. 

A talent squandering team sitting home for the championship game in Florida beat SJB. 

Let's let this sink in as we point our fingers and laugh at the tiers and rest of the crappy polls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Team is loaded in talent but they not hungry because they don't have to do anything and will get a college offer

Basically similar to img but are in a class with other schools 

Have you watched a game all season?  Do you want to go down the list of this mega talented team?  

Offense:  

QB - 4th string preseason.  Played OLB and TE but was moved because well... 

RB - Carter is good, just no room most of the time.  They have a small and quick Junior RB White, but again little room.  Overall their worst rb group I can remember.  

WR - OK there, just lacking a QB

OL - Tulane commit senior and a likely Power 5 conf Center.  That’s about it.  

Some twirpy looking tight end they used as well as a twirpy looking fullback at times.  Now that’s on the coaching. 

PK was solid.  One bright spot.  Two from 40+.   

The D front 7 allowed rushing success in the Miramar game and Venice went right at them and succeeded also.  I saw a freshman 99 playing a lot in the game.  They were shuffling DL a lot because Venice was playing up tempo the entire game.  They maxed out on plays (a wise move).  In the end, the D (like Miramar game) was weak against the run for some reason.  Besides the big fella Jean, STA isn’t that big on the DL and their LB’s overall last night were not filling gaps enough.  Front 7 is the big fella and Bonitto.  Secondary was good but not a vital need when your D can’t stop the run!   

Lack of effort is silly.  Coaching issues that’s for sure fair game and justified.  IMG talent?  Not even close to that kind of marquee players.  More than Venice for sure though.   

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

QB - 4th string preseason.  Played OLB and TE but was moved because well...

STA played 3 quarterbacks this year. None of them were seniors. None of them had taken a single varsity snap.

It doesn't matter what you have anywhere else (and positions like the OL were the worst in a decade) if the guy touching the ball on every play is a Sophomore LB.