STA

TheRealCAJ

Just now, Columbiafan said:

They arent elite 

Plant escaped last 2 games by thin margins 

Bartram best wins this year was over a mainland team who was still trying to figure out a qb situation and now a thin win over a plant team who wasn't even as good as last year team who got smoked at state

Venice will beat them next week 

Maybe, maybe not. But like I said, y'all tried to make it seem like they were trash at first. 

10 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

No way.

The guy throws rocks from the cheap seats and then pretends he's friends with coaches that he doesn't even know.

I never said he was my friend. I said I have helped him get contact info of oos teams. If I didn't say that I'm saying it now. Spoke with him periodically the last few years through text and social media. Met him in person a couple times and had conversations each time. 

I didn't say he's on the Christmas card list. Lol. I didn't say he's gonna invite me over so our wives can chat while we smoke cigars and talk football. I said we are acquaintances and not long after winning he texts back thank you after I congratulated him. 

So calm down clown. The Starbucks is making you jittery. The nerds in Barnes and Noble are gonna think you're even more weirder than you already are 

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Do i look like i have hours to scroll through all the political RT you do to find these posts 😂 

I did say Pasco County football is not good. I did say that. I can't remember talking trash about any teams other than that. And it wasn't trash It was an observation. 

Im not saying I didn't. I'm just saying I don't remember. Lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I never said he was my friend. I said I have helped him get contact info of oos teams. If I didn't say that I'm saying it now. Spoke with him periodically the last few years through text and social media. Met him in person a couple times and had conversations each time. 

I didn't say he's on the Christmas card list. Lol. I didn't say he's gonna invite me over so our wives can chat while we smoke cigars and talk football. I said we are acquaintances and not long after winning he texts back thank you after I congratulated him. 

So calm down clown. The Starbucks is making you jittery. The nerds in Barnes and Noble are gonna think you're even more weirder than you already are 

You sent a person a text (who you don't even know) and then posted a screenshot of it on a message board.

Then you claimed that it wasn't serious and they you never said he was your friend.

You should reevaluate your life.

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I did say Pasco County football is not good. I did say that. I can't remember talking trash about any teams other than that. And it wasn't trash It was an observation. 

Im not saying I didn't. I'm just saying I don't remember. Lol 

On the brightside. For the first time in awhile 7A state title will be between Neighborhood teams and not STA and a handicapped public... 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

On the brightside. For the first time in awhile 7A state title will be between Neighborhood teams and not STA and a handicapped public... 

It shows 7a has more than sta 

And from what I'm reading there some trouble brewing with sta 

This may only be start of 7a tide turning away from them

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

You sent a person a text (who you don't even know) and then posted a screenshot of it on a message board.

Then you claimed that it wasn't serious and they you never said he was your friend.

You should reevaluate your life.

It took 2 seconds to send the text. 2 more seconds to screenshot it. 2 more seconds to upload it. 

Ive farted longer than that whole process. 

I sent it during halftime of this Pac 12 title game. It wasn't even a blip on a radar. 

But to you, it's already being printed out along with all my posts and tweets and getting taped to your cork board. 

Damn it Pussifer. You officially creeped me the fuck out. Are you happy???????

Here is the full post Since i realized that didn't show all of it 

RaiderAlum1980Great insight for me from NikeFootball, but for a guy who played for STA and D1 program in California, I was not at the game tonight, but I have flown in to watch the playoffs for 31 years. I stopped coming about 3 yrs ago as I started seeing a big change after our AD made a change and hired a football coach and then screwed that guy 24hrs later and gave the position to RH. I lost respect for George and STA, since then I have talked to many current and former Alum who have said this program will not win another State Championship until they remove the nonsense with that staff. The truth came out against Miramar and that exposed the teams tire weaknesses, which is not player talent, but coaching. I also heard players where not wanting to play for the coaches and several players where going through the motions. This is sad, especially for the kids who paid their dues

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

https://scorestream.com/gamePost/raideralum1980-1072110

Can you dispute any of this or all of it? 

It's common knowledge to anybody around the program that Roger turned the job down initially and they were going to hire Kevin Sullivan but Roger came around again and was given the job.

That post is basically nonsense.

The guy said that the program will never win another championship because of that but they just won the last two championships and were close to winning it again with their worst team in 14 years.

A person of average intelligence (obviously not you) would have dismissed such obvious stupidity out of hand.

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

The fact that you sent the text is proof that you're a loser.

Not the amount of time it took.

The actual action.

What did I lose? I'm gonna turn my 65 inch TV off, go kiss my beautiful children goodnight, take a gulp of Fiji water, and slide into my memory foam mattress next to my gorgeous wife. 

Funny, I don't feel like a loser. Maybe I'm doing it wrong 😂