More damage to Atlanta Propst or Sherman's march to the sea?

HooverOutlaw

You know what? I have no problem with you being a colquitt fan, but the fact that your profile pic is a hoover logo when you constantly talk about Rush/Colquitt vexes me. So, would you please change your profile pic to a colquitt county packers logo? I'm asking you to do this because it really looks like you're kissing ass when you post about colquitt while being a hoover fan (I think).

P.s.: this is not a personal attack against you whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

You know what? I have no problem with you being a colquitt fan, but the fact that your profile pic is a hoover logo when you constantly talk about Rush/Colquitt vexes me. So, would you please change your profile pic to a colquitt county packers logo? I'm asking you to do this because it really looks like you're kissing ass when you post about colquitt while being a hoover fan (I think).

IMO he can reconcile the two since propst built his reputation at Hoover

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

damn why are you so worried about me? Get yourself a puppy.  

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Everybody talks more about Colquitt. You might need help on this . 

It's one thing to hate on them (colquitt) and it's another thing to be fans of them. You on the other hand? You worship the grounds colquitt walks on while being a hoover fan, but I'm not even sure about that.

My dude, like I said earlier, I have no problem with you being a colquitt fan, but it would more sense if you'd change you profile pic. 

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Everybody talks more about Colquitt. You might need help on this . 

He makes a good point, @FootballGuy  if we had more Hoover fans you know he would focus on them. He’s been consistent with this for YEARS. He’s a rush Propst fan. Outlaw didn’t start liking Colquitt this year. He’s been a Propst fan obviously from Hoover ties. 

Outlaw gets so much shit on this board lol let the man live 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

He makes a good point, @FootballGuy  if we had more Hoover fans you know he would focus on them. He’s been consistent with this for YEARS. He’s a rush Propst fan. Outlaw didn’t start liking Colquitt this year. He’s been a Propst fan obviously from Hoover ties. 

Outlaw gets so much shit on this board lol let the man live 

I just had to speak my mind on the Colquitt infatuation he's having lol. 

@HooverOutlaw, no hard feelings.