The No Nonsense Top 50

Omaha Vol

34 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Yes they are. Trinity and Venice are for real this year. 

Wrong.

But it's what you do so have at it.

Venice trailed Braden River and the worst STA team in 15 years by two scores. And that's just in the last 3 weeks.

Trinity is advertising to the world that they're not very good based on who they scheduled this year.

It never ceases to amaze me how cognitive dissonance keeps people from absorbing useful information.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

Wrong.

But it's what you do so have at it.

Venice trailed Braden River and the worst STA team in 15 years by two scores scores. And that's just in the last 3 weeks.

Trinity is advertising to the world that they're not very good based on who they scheduled this year.

It never ceases to amaze me how cognitive dissonance keeps people from absorbing useful information.

It's still funny that this is sta worst team in 15 years yet they probably still have 20 d1 players and Venice probably don't even have 5

How many points did Venice need to win by to impress you 

The same amount Miramar won by? 

Or did they need to win by 50?

Desperately grasping for straws.

Anything to keep your fragile self-esteem up. 

You’re just acting silly now. I keep telling you to stick your neck out there and prove your worth, but you always refuse. Just stay out of the conversation with the adults and learn from us. Maybe, one of these years, you’ll break free from the double-digit IQ range and join the club. Until then, sit back and enjoy the show. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

keep telling you to stick your neck out there and prove your worth, but you always refuse. 

Yes, you keep repeating a lame and desperate line about the silly pick em.

I'm sticking it out right now by telling you that Venice isn't #32.

But you refuse to listen to anybody.

That's what deluded fanboys do. They ignore people who know more than they do.

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Maybe, one of these years, you’ll break free from the double-digit IQ range and join the club. Until then, sit back and enjoy the show. 

A desperate validation-seeker who can't take criticism and so he lashes out at everybody who tries to tell him how stupid his poll is.

Don't resort to just tactics just because you can't put up an honest defense for Venice.

Just admit that you haven't watched a single Venice game this year.

Or if you did that you don't even know what you're watching.

If you say so. Great retort! Your IQ score continues to shine bright, as usual. (I watch most of the teams that I rank. There is a reason I rank certain teams, Einstein.) 

22 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

If Centennial is #1 then Arizona is garbage.

Again, I don't care where Arizona ranks in national comparisons-there have been plenty of years when Arizona has had some great squads yet didn't crack any national rankings and it didn't change my view that we play quality football in this state.  My only concern is that people are consistent and not appointing teams based on getting a token ESPN game early in the year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

A desperate validation-seeker who can't take criticism and so he lashes out at everybody who tries to tell him how stupid his poll is.

No, it’s just you. I simply can’t respect anything you say. I don’t mind constructive criticism. However, when it comes to you, I just can’t fathom you posting anything worthwhile. 

2 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Again, I don't care where Arizona ranks in national comparisons-there have been plenty of years when Arizona has had some great squads yet didn't crack any national rankings and it didn't change my view that we play quality football in this state.  My only concern is that people are consistent and not appointing teams based on getting a token ESPN game early in the year.

Prepare for a hellstorm because only los knows what real football is... or so he thinks... 

Every state is trash if you leave it to him.  

Dont even bother.  

Personally I think Arizona is a top heavy state. 

Chandler

MP

Perry

Cen10 

Saguaro 

And then the rest but thats me. 

Im on the outside looking in I dont know AZ football like you do. So what Im saying is only based on what I have seen. You undoubtedly know something I dont. 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Prepare for a hellstorm because only los knows what real football is... or so he thinks... 

Every state is trash if you leave it to him.  

Dont even bother.  

Personally I think Arizona is a top heavy state. 

Chandler

MP

Perry

Cen10 

Saguaro 

And then the rest but thats me. 

Im on the outside looking in I dont know AZ football like you do. So what Im saying is only based on what I have seen. You undoubtedly know something I dont. 

In a lot of ways I can agree that Arizona is top-heavy; I don't think Perry belongs in that list based on the fact that they're just two seasons removed from three consecutive losing seasons, but the gist of it does have some truth.  

Your Arizona elites are Centennial, Chandler, Mountain Pointe, Saguaro (in some years), and previously Hamilton and Chaparral.  I do think the second-tier of squads is more than what people give the state credit for-Desert Ridge has wins over Hamilton, Chandler, and Mountain Pointe in recent years and have two title game appearances since 2010, Liberty is the only Peoria District school to beat Centennial since 2003 (they've done it twice), Ironwood Ridge, and you have a good list of "other" teams that have won state titles in one of the state's three highest divisions (Queen Creek, Ironwood Ridge, Salpointe, etc).  It's not a state that's going to produce a lot of top-tier collegiate prospects but IMO that's as much due to geography as it is ability.

9 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

. There is a reason I rank certain teams, Einstein.) 

Why do you have John Curtis ranked and not U-High (Baton Rouge) then? What has Curtis done in Louisiana this year besides just get by a down Catholic League?

U-High has beaten Zachary who is playing for the 5A state championship (vs Hahnville)

U-High has beaten Baton Rouge Catholic who is playing for the D1 state Championship. (vs John Curtis)

U-High has beaten West Feliciana who is playing for the 3A state Championship. (vs Richwood)-WF is dripping in talent too. You wouldn't know that though.

Maxpreps has U-HIgh #1 in Louisiana......