Tennessee Offensive Coordinator

94Packer

1 minute ago, 94Packer said:

The Tennessee boards are blowing up now because Pruitt is being named head coach. A name that hits close to home is being thrown around as an OC choice because Tee Martin isn;t going to take the job.Boy I hope they are wrong about this one.

Do we know if Pruitt is staying at Alabama for the playoffs?

4 hours ago, 94Packer said:

The Tennessee boards are blowing up now because Pruitt is being named head coach. A name that hits close to home is being thrown around as an OC choice because Tee Martin isn;t going to take the job.Boy I hope they are wrong about this one.

HOLY SHIT! LOOKS as though the naysayers are going to get an answer, to WHY not before now!

4 hours ago, 94Packer said:

HOPEFULLY, Sutton will be named head coach if it happens!

37 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HOPEFULLY, Sutton will be named head coach if it happens!

If Rush ever leaves for ANY reason....Sean Calhoun will be the next HC at Colquitt......even if we hafta kidnap him.

My question is....who's gonna be the next HC at Thomas Central?

Rufus>>

Copied from another board...

Jeremy Pruitt appears to have named So. Cal's Tyson Helton as Tennessee's new Offensive Coordinator -- also hiring his college roommate Will Friend as OL coach. Some say Helton might be OC for Passing and Friend OC for Running Game or Friend as OL and Asst Head Coach and Tyson Helton as OC.

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

If Rush ever leaves for ANY reason....Sean Calhoun will be the next HC at Colquitt......even if we hafta kidnap him.

My question is....who's gonna be the next HC at Thomas Central?

Rufus>>

WELL, you had better reconsider! Cause in year TWO, he lost FOUR games, and was BLOWN OUT by a NOBODY called HIRAM!