GHSA In Trouble

TheMaximumHornetSting

My biggest issue after getting over the initial disappointment of the postponement is price point for the tickets.

That and concern over the number of pre-sales versus number of seats capacity on the visitor side of North Gwinnett Stadium. If they can cover the number of pre-sold tickets with seats, I can't find much to fuss about as far as their stadium goes. 

Price point at $22 needs to be corrected imo. 

I halfway expected the games to be postponed today, but, like I posted when I was logging off last night... They needed to make the announcement before 10 a.m. as a vast majority were leaving between 8 and 10 this morning. Of course we all awoke, went straight to GHSA's twitter, website, GPB's twitter and website and every other publication that we could find to check for announcements. Of course as is par for the course with the GHSA, they waited until 10:37 to post an announcement so the travelers were all anywhere from a half hour or two and a half hours up the interstate. 

What did they learn between last night and 10:37 this morning that they didn't know at 8 this morning? 

2 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

The one on 14 September, 2012.

20 - 10 Bosco.

You're wrong.

The only time I ever "left" after an STA loss was in 2014 and I was "back" by December.

I didn't leave after their last loss (Venice) or any in 2016 or any in 2015 or any before 2014.

So one time for about 2 months. That's it.

But it's lied about by people like you for years.

You're just not honest or attentive enough.

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

You're wrong.

The only time I ever "left" after an STA loss was in 2014 and I was "back" by December.

I didn't leave after their last loss (Venice) or any in 2016 or any in 2015 or any before 2014.

So one time for about 2 months. That's it.

But it's lied about by people like you for years.

You're just not honest or attentive enough.

So one time for only 2 months after Guccifer’s team lost.

Pathetic.

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Does that mean they will hand me the 2 dollars extra that I payed in advance when I pass through the gate at North? 

2 dollars on 4 seats is 8 bucks. I can buy a nachos and burger with that! 

I’ll be at the game Friday night. Gotta admit, the ending could be movie worthy. Six straight trips, win them all on their home field. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Of course it’s true.

Guccifer Is pathetic ... and boring.

17 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And you lying is true.

Which is why you can't (or won't) address it.

Guccifer not denying the pathetic and boring part.  Progress.  The first step in overcoming a character flaw is admitting Guccifer has it. Kudos.

25 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And you lying is true.

Which is why you can't (or won't) address it.

Wosinc will have to add illogical to the list of Guccifer’s faults.  How can one address that which doesn’t exist?  Probably too hard for Guccifer.

And Guccifer has backed himself into a semantic quandry.  If Wosinc’s lying is true how can it be lying?

If Guccifer wanted to be precise, instead of simply firing for effect, Guccifer should have said “The fact of your lying is true.”

Then Wosinc could have told Guccifer to stop lying.

This post-count building by answering one post with many is fun.

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

I’ll be at the game Friday night. Gotta admit, the ending could be movie worthy. Six straight trips, win them all on their home field. 

It's already been one of the greatest feats of coaching that many of us have ever witnessed. To have your team up to play that many straight weeks in someone else's home is pretty amazing. Then to have taken a young team to the championship game that even the coach himself figured would finish the regular season lucky if not parked in the garage at 5 and 5, and doing so through arguably the toughest bracket this season as well. 

Yeah. I say it will be worth the watch.

I may have an extra ticket in all honesty. Had an extra person going this weekend to the dome, but they may not feel like going and freezing outdoors next Friday. We'll see as Friday closes in and things take better shape for us, the weather and our travel plans.  

On 12/9/2017 at 12:56 PM, Guccifer said:
On 12/9/2017 at 12:54 PM, ECHS05 said:

This username has been active for over a year... Since November 19th, 2016... I post about 17.7 times per day (Im betting 40% of my posts are arguing with you)... Obviously I post more on game days... Friday...

Your Guccifer username has been active for 14 days, and youve posted 678 times.... Or about 48.43 times per day...

The problem is... 48 of your 48.43 posts everyday are posts where you are arguing with someone about something unimportant and meaningless.

If your posts had meaning other than to simply annoy, itd be ok. But the fact your purpose on this board is to annoy and argue, says you are probably even more annoying and argumentative in real life.

Never in my life, have I met someone like that that isnt completely miserable... They hide it, but they are grumpy, miserable, lonely douchebags that have to do things like you do... Come on a board to annoy because everyone in your actual life is already aware of how you are and wants nothing to do with you.

I suggest you step back, and reassess. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy would be a good place to start for you personally. It may open your eyes a bit. I only offer this advice, not because I feel sorry for ya, but Im fairly sure you are a miserable person and dont have to be if you take steps to choose not to be.

But you have 6,890 posts like this.

Mine are more like:

"Wrong"

"He's an Idiot"

Etc.

You know, substance.

On 12/9/2017 at 12:57 PM, Guccifer said:

And typical coward swooping in to get some flesh because he can't do it himself.

And I didn't even read ECHS05's silly post.

Waste of energy that could be used mocking Georgians in a completely different thread.

If you didn't read his post, how do you know what was in it to comment on it.  You have to have read to know if there was substance or not.  If you claim it is like the others without having read it, then perhaps Guccifer might be telling a story or exposing a problem with his logic since he claims to be so factual.