GHSA In Trouble

TheMaximumHornetSting

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

all I know is... If they decide to postpone the remaining games that have yet to be postponed, they better do so before about 9 a.m. in the morning. From about 8 a.m. to 10 a.m everyone I know is peeling out for the ATL. Let me tell ya... That's a lot of people too. 

The fan buses have decided to not leave until 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. I think. They were going to leave at 9 a.m. as well. 

This is a TOTAL SHIT SHOW! NOW, if there ARE six plus inches of snow, does ANYBODY think that that snow will melt in the parking lots before 4:30 pm? What you're about to have, is Colquitt making SIX straight trips to the ATL, and playing at NORTH GWINNETT next week!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

This is a TOTAL SHIT SHOW! NOW, if there ARE six plus inches of snow, does ANYBODY think that that snow will melt in the parking lots before 4:30 pm? What you're about to have, is Colquitt making SIX straight trips to the ATL, and playing at NORTH GWINNETT next week!

Rab....I done posted this once...but just for you....

Rush will clear the skies.  Rush will de-ice the roads.  Colquitt will play in the Benz tonight.

Gospel !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

After monitoring worsening weather conditions and consulting with the National Weather Service and Mercedes-Benz Stadium officials, the GHSA has decided to postpone the scheduled 4:30 p.m., and 8:00 p.m., state championship football games Friday night.

Those games will be played at a date to be determined and fans should hold onto their tickets, as those tickets will be honored when the postponed games are made up.

The first two games on Saturday (Irwin County vs. Clnch County and Rabun County vs. Hapeville Charter) also has been postponed. The 4:30 game and 8:00 game on Saturday will take place as scheduled based on the forecast of improving conditions Saturday afternoon.

This really is hard to believe.  Colquitt people have laid out some pesos for this weekend

...not to mention The Packer Touchdown Club.  We have family and friends flying in...and potential RECRUITS up to watch the game.  There HAS to be more to the story than the weather tonight.

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Perhaps you would like to refund these people's airfare, hotel expenses and etc.?

Now that may be life altering. Be the secret santa bro. You got it in you to do. I know you can.

Sometimes life screws you.  Enjoy Atlanta for the weekend.  It ain’t Moultrie.

• Like 1