Looking live from Apogee Stadium in Denton Texas

Texasball

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

We were ripping first down after first fown against that vaunted D until Courage got hurt. That was when the game changed. The Allen team that played today loses to Katy. 

This allen team is no way near there best team. Kyler Murrsy's Jr year was Allen's best team. There isn't even a comparison in Murray and todays Allen QB

When they raise the 🏆 will you be saying Texas is down.  List all the Teams that would have beat your Trojans by 3tds.  That game was dominated from halftime on.  The same thing with everyone else.  They looked no different doing to ET than everyone else this year.  Same recipe same result.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Maybe, but it's a coin toss game.

At the least. Only ET fans:D think different.  Allen dominated them.  A game is 4 qtrs.  Anyone seen Allen live saw the same thing today They have done all season.  Team plays them for quarter or two then smashed.  And fans leave thinking we could, shoulda.  That isn't D'Ville or Midland Lee.  By the way ET always play Allen tough and are 1-5.  They played Murray's Allen team closer in Apogee a few years back I know I was there.

I thought Trinity would have to play a perfect game to beat Allen.

I felt like every Big Game call went in Allen's favor.

And Trinity wasn't getting much of the breaks on their own either.

I can't believe the ref son did a call to where it clearly showed the Trinity guy didn't touch the ball on a punt.

But after Allen bitching they reverse a call even though they don't have instant replay but instant replays showed he didn't touch it Allen gets the ball and scores

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

At the least. Only ET fans:D think different.  Allen dominated them.  A game is 4 qtrs.  Anyone seen Allen live saw the same thing today They have done all season.  Team plays them for quarter or two then smashed.  And fans leave thinking we could, shoulda.  That isn't D'Ville or Midland Lee.  By the way ET always play Allen tough and are 1-5.  They played Murray's Allen team closer in Apogee a few years back I know I was there.

Wrong we are 3-5 I've not missed one game.  Thus isn't alken best team.  Not even close. We will talk after the game if they meet up

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Wrong we are 3-5 I've not missed one game.  Thus isn't alken best team.  Not even close. We will talk after the game if they meet up

Good to go warrior.  Believe me the Redskin was pulling for those Trojans ask Texasball.  Damn they ever learn to pass they will be a handful.  Physical bunch of kids.  

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What TX playoff team would have done what Allen did?

It's irrelevant, there's nothing special about what Allen did vs. Trinity. Why? Because 1) Trinity's not as good as Katy or other teams Allen played in the past, 2) Allen should beat a team by 3 TDS that already lost by 3 scores (twice!) if they're a top 2 team in Texas.

18 minutes ago, Dub said:

Tulsa Union, who didn't even win state in Oklahoma...???

download.jpeg

Give me a break Trinity stuck it up at the beginning of the year.

Oklahoma's got 2 recruiting teams and then nothing LOL

Southlake stunk it up at the beginning of the too but they still dropped your number 3 team by 14 I think.

1 minute ago, Dub said:

It's irrelevant, there's nothing special about what Allen did vs. Trinity. Why? Because 1) Trinity's not as good as Katy or other teams Allen played in the past, 2) Allen should beat a team by 3 TDS that already lost by 3 scores (twice!) if they're a top 2 team in Texas.

We will revisit this in two weeks.  Enjoy your weekend sir.  

1 minute ago, Lamarfan said:

Give me a break Trinity stuck it up at the beginning of the year.

Oklahoma's got to recruiting teams and then nothing LOL

Southlake stunk it up at the beginning of the too but they still dropped your number 3 team by 14 I think.

He's not from Mobilehoma. He was answering a question.   Jeesshhh

• Haha 1

Katy is better at every part of the game than Trinity.  

I would not put money on Allen beating this Katy team.  

North Shore hung 44 on Houston Lamar last week and Managed 3 damn points vs Katy and total of 205 yards which 139 came in the 2nd 

North Shore has athletes who can take it to the house and to keep that bunch out of the endzone is very very impressive and should catch everyone's attention.