If the same thinking was used by the GHSA in say Michigan , Ohio, Wisconsin, Pa. after Nov.1st no games would be played

HooverOutlaw

59 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Because if a 5 gallon bucket of snow fell they would cancel games week after week.   

Thing IS though, those states have sand/salt to reduce or eliminate the ice! And they also have snowplows! It's not cost effective to have those amenities in the South, for the five or six ice/snow storms in a decade!

53 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Consider how Southerners drive in the snow.  No idea what they are doing, but that does not curb their enthusiasm.

What makes you think that they can drive when it's DRY? I get nightmares when I think about fools in Georgia, driving eighty miles per hour! Who made '70' on their driver's test! WHERE on the PLANET, is a grade of 70 a passing grade for ANYTHING ELSE? HELL, they don't even hafta know how to speak English, or READ  for that matter! Someone will read the test for them! 

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What makes you think that they can drive when it's DRY? I get nightmares when I think about fools in Georgia, driving eighty miles per hour! Who made '70' on their driver's test! WHERE on the PLANET, is a grade of 70 a passing grade for ANYTHING ELSE? HELL, they don't even hafta know how to speak English, or READ  for that matter! Someone will read the test for them! 

Schools up here have a failing grade of 64

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

So you're bragging you got a 71?

we see the way you type😩