BestCoast, Georgia’s new No. 1 fan.

ATLien12x

A California fan obsessing over Georgia more than Outlaw and Rab, that’s crazy. He’s definitely our biggest fan. Hope to meet you you at the games this weekend @Bestcoast

Y’all give Hoover a hard time, but check out the new girl. These are the last four topics & replies. Every single one of them with a big ole Georgia cock in the mouth 😂

“Determination becomes obsession and then it becomes the only thing that matters” - Jeremy Irvine.  (Boy was he right) 

CD1CFA42-8CF0-4427-B10F-D905F46370E7.jpeg

A19441AC-A470-4E74-9581-41FCE93F21A8.jpeg

6FEAB157-F97B-494E-8122-2237A3F053AC.jpeg

C1C14E41-03D5-49AA-8ADC-A0EF42326B1E.jpeg

45 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

A California fan obsessing over Georgia more than Outlaw and Rab, that’s crazy. He’s definitely our biggest fan. Hope to meet you you at the games this weekend @Bestcoast

Y’all give Hoover a hard time, but check out the new girl. These are the last four topics & replies. Every single one of them with a big ole Georgia cock in the mouth 😂

“Determination becomes obsession and then it becomes the only thing that matters” - Jeremy Irvine.  (Boy was he right) 

Damn right. 

But AtL, you aight !

2 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

Damn right. 

But AtL, you aight !

I’m one of a kind, BestCoast. For better or worse I bring originality to this board. Most of us. But the Georgia hating? Ahh, I’ve been here since the summer of 2014 and lemme tell you bashing Georgia has been a four season trend. But with our wonderful crew and how humble we are for the life of me I just can’t figure out why

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I’m one of a kind, BestCoast. For better or worse I bring originality to this board. Most of us. But the Georgia hating? Ahh, I’ve been here since the summer of 2014 and lemme tell you, lol, bashing Georgia has been a four season trend. But with our wonderful crew and how humble we are for the life of me I just can’t figure out why

No you're not... 

Theres plenty of other Bandwagon Bama fans in Atlanta too... 

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No you're not... 

Theres plenty of other Bandwagon Bama fans in Atlanta too... 

Posts like this make you look foolish. My brother literally just graduated from UA and still lives in Tuscaloosa. My dad was born and raised in Alabama and my grandparents still live there to this day. We only visit an easy 25x a year. I’ve been an Alabama fan since I was a child like everyone in our family and they had won ONE conference championship in the first 16 years of my life. 

“Bandwagon”.  Okay. Says the Ohio State fan from Tifton. Easy to just assume, right? 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Posts like this make you look foolish. My brother literally just graduated from UA and still lives in Tuscaloosa. My dad was born and raised in Alabama and my grandparents still live there to this day. We only visit an easy 25x a year. I’ve been an Alabama fan since I was a child like everyone in our family and they had won ONE conference championship in the first 16 years of my life. 

“Bandwagon”.  Okay. Says the Ohio State fan from Tifton. Easy to just assume, right? 

Dude Im messing around. I remember you saying awhile back that you where from Bama. 

Give me some credit. 

I only do this to get a reaction out of you. 

And you bite the bullet every time... 

And Im not from Tifton... I lived there long enough to graduate HS... 

I do this to you literally every week or every time Bama has played. Sometimes I'm serious. Sometimes Im not. 

Most of the time not. 

Really I have no bad blood with Bama. 

But seeing all those bandwagoners is irritating. 

Seriously I'll see everyone wearing Georgia gear one day then the next day They're covered head to toe in Bama gear but if you ask them who the best coach in Bama history is they cant tell you... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I do this to you literally every week or every time Bama has played. Sometimes I'm serious. Sometimes Im not. 

Most of the time not. 

Really I have no bad blood with Bama. 

But seeing all those bandwagoners is irritating. 

Seriously I'll see everyone wearing Georgia gear one day then the next day They're covered head to toe in Bama gear but if you ask them who the best coach in Bama history is they cant tell you... 

Ask Bama fans who their HC was before Nick Saban...

None of them know...

Most of them barely know who it is now... They just know "Rolll Tideee!""

30 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude Im messing around. I remember you saying awhile back that you where from Bama. 

Give me some credit. 

I only do this to get a reaction out of you. 

And you bite the bullet every time... 

And Im not from Tifton... I lived there long enough to graduate HS... 

Fair enough. I’ve always liked you PackerPan. I tell people that sometimes. You’re very special 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

FIRST of ALL Alien, I thought that your sister was female! SECONDLY, it's HARD to be humble when you are COLQUITT! And in the immortal words of that world renown orator and statesman, Rush ProPst! "You had BETTER get us NOW!"

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

I’m one of a kind, BestCoast. For better or worse I bring originality to this board. Most of us. But the Georgia hating? Ahh, I’ve been here since the summer of 2014 and lemme tell you, lol, bashing Georgia has been a four season trend. But with our wonderful crew and how humble we are for the life of me I just can’t figure out why

As my ole grand ma use to say! "LIL RABID, if ya kin DO IT, it AIN'T bragging!"

And I've been heah since Sept. 2013, when that Don Bosco TOUGH GUY told me, that if Colquitt WAS a public school! They couldn't be bothered to play us unless we drew from a population of 120,000 PLUS! And the shot across our bow, was heard aROUND the world!!