Bergen Catholic vs. Grayson (Continued)

Guccifer

Just now, Guccifer said:

This is sickening.

Guccifer, out.

It’s fucking pathetic. Over a HSFB game announced for next year... at Christmas, when maybe 70 people at best read it. He decided to freak out, take screen shots, and contract Grayson. So yeah once my guy said “hey, some loser is freaking out, it would be best if you remove it.”  I said sure okay and told Hawg to take it down  

full story  100%

Pitiful. 

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

It’s fucking pathetic. Over a HSFB game announced for next year... at Christmas, when maybe 70 people at best read it. He decided to freak out, take screen shots, and contract Grayson. So yeah once my guy said “hey, some loser is freaking out, it would be best if you remove it.”  I said sure okay and told Hawg to take it down  

full story  100%

Pitiful. 

Wow really bizarre 

I'm telling you GSB is professional. I have seen first hand how he conducts business with all these coaches and ADs. 

He doesn't want rumors flying prematurely because it sends out inaccurate info to the masses and can harm relationships. This kind of gossip can strain interactions in the future. 

He probably called Grayson's head coach to tell him his clown assistants are spouting off rumors that are not finalized yet. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm telling you GSB is professional. 

Not a single fucking thing he did today was professional. He could’ve messaged myself or Prep and had this removed. Instead he threw a friend of mine (and myself included) under the bus

But sure thing Nolebull. We know you and GSB are buddies and you try to become friends with all the coaches and shit. It makes y’all feel cool on here.  We get it. Do you. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm telling you GSB is professional. I have seen first hand how he conducts business with all these coaches and ADs. 

He doesn't want rumors flying prematurely because it sends out inaccurate info to the masses and can harm relationships. This kind of gossip can strain interactions in the future. 

He probably called Grayson's head coach to tell him his clown assistants are spouting off rumors that are not finalized yet. 

But it is planned... So its not a rumor.

GSBs behavior was anything but professional. Hes a fucking child.

• Like 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Not a single fucking thing he did today was professional. He could’ve messaged myself or Prep and had this removed. Instead he threw a friend of mine (and myself included) under the bus and got him scolded by the AD/HC. 

But sure thing Nolebull. We know you and GSB are buddies and you try to become friends with all the coaches and shit. We get it. Do you. 

Lol. I'm just telling you that if you were in GSB's shoes and you were trying to help facilitate a big event with 4 parties involved you wouldn't want someone from one party spouting off before anything is finalized. 

I don't think it's anything is ATL's fault. It's the asst coach who is saying this when it's obvious now that nothing is signed. So he is spreading fake news 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dude.

VaristyAces said it too.

Using the word "probably" doesnt change anything.

This was made a big deal by ONE person.

I found out about a really awesome game involving Georgia and Jersey early this morning. I was excited to share it with y’all.  I didn’t try to take credit or hold out or be sneaky. 

I wanted all of us to know and talk football. That’s where I fucked up I suppose. Guess it’s a MUCH bigger deal than anyone could’ve ever imagined 

• Like 1