Bergen Catholic vs. Grayson (Continued)

Guccifer

Gentlemen, this thing is wild. 

I think I can understand why GSB is upset and I know that I can understand why Atlien is upset. 

Stuff like this is why CNN would rather have ppl calling them fake news than to accidentally burn their sources. And it's also the glory for GSB who is working hard behind the scenes to put thes things together.

It could have been handled much differently I think, but, no one knew the scoop that this could be that big of a shit show in the making. 

If Atlien's source is burned, now I do tend to wonder who is getting burned at varsity aces at this point as well. This thing was obviously leaked by more than one person. 

Maybe everyone can learn a lesson here. For one thing... this is a message board and stuff like this will get talked about. No secret is ironclad in the world of hsfb.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think I can understand why GSB is upset and I know that I can understand why Atlien is upset. 

Stuff like this is why CNN would rather have ppl calling them fake news than to accidentally burn their sources. And it's also the glory for GSB who is working hard behind the scenes to put thes things together.

It could have been handled much differently I think, but, no one knew the scoop that this could be that big of a shit show in the making. 

If Atlien's source is burned, now I do tend to wonder who is getting burned at varcity aces at this point as well. This thing was obviously leaked by more than one person. 

Maybe everyone can learn a lesson here. For one thing... this is a message board and stuff like this will get talked about. No secret is ironclad in the world of hsfb.

Agreed.  The guys on this board are in way to deep with the various programs to expect any secrets not to leak

#reality

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Agreed.  The guys on this board are in way to deep with the various programs to expect any secrets not to leak

#reality

Well, these match ups like this attract attention because the teams use the possibilities of additional exposure to attract talent on the down low. If the kids know... matter of time and the world knows. Pretty simple really.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now that gardenball is involved in the BOB (Shreveport) I guess I have to check with him on what I can and can't post.....I catch a pretty credible rumor in my travels around the state.

You know what I say to that?

Fuck that! The dude doesn't own the BOB or the internet. Crying bitch can cry all he wants.

Sheesh!

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If Atlien's source is burned, now I do tend to wonder who is getting burned at varcity aces at this point as well. This thing was obviously leaked by more than one person. 

Games have been getting leaked since the internet was first invented.

If GSB wants to, he can share an example of talking about something too early and how everything looked very promising and at the 11th hour was cancelled. 

Now if he would have spouted off and then everyone heard it was cancelled he would have been criticized for spreading fake news and being too eager to break the match up. 

He knows what game I'm talking about and if he wants to share the story he will 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

If GSB wants to, he can share an example of talking about something too early and how everything looked very promising and at the 11th hour was cancelled. 

Now if he would have spouted off and then everyone heard it was cancelled he would have been criticized for spreading fake news and being too eager to break the match up. 

Well, no one knew that he was involved until he made it known. The fake news label would have been put on Atlien instead. 

Now the whole thing is a shit show when one poster was just excited to have a possible matchup that was worthy of discussion and another poster is angry or upset the thing leaked. 

Now ppl are getting asses chewed by ADs and coaches etc., when the whole thing was innocent to begin with. It was worthy of discussion as well.

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who cares? 

Has nothing to do with censorship and this issue. 

Could care less about some game not happening. A lot of us old timers have seen 100's of games NOT develop.

Big deal.

19 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Now that gardenball is involved in the BOB (Shreveport) I guess I have to check with him on what I can and can't post.....I catch a pretty credible rumor in my travels around the state.

You know what I say to that?

Fuck that! The dude doesn't own the BOB or the internet. Crying bitch can cry all he wants.

Sheesh!

Damn bro... chillax! lol

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, no one knew that he was involved until he made it known. The fake news label would have been put on Atlien instead. 

Now the whole thing is a shit show when one poster was just excited to have a possible matchup that was worthy of discussion and another poster is angry or upset the thing leaked. 

Now ppl are getting asses chewed by ADs and coaches etc., when the whole thing was innocent to begin with. It was worthy of discussion as well.

#Realnews. I had no idea GSB was involved, what is he Don King now? Lol. It’s a HSFB game. When I initially posted the Grayson - Bergen game thread I had no idea it was involved in a classic. MJD asked if it was a home and home so I asked my guy and he told me no it was being played at Buford in part of a doubleheader. I’m assumimg GSB helped with that event and wanted to reveal it to the crew which I understand. I just Know 100% if he would’ve messaged me or Prep- Hawg it would’ve been removed ASAP. No need for screenshots and contacting AD/HCs. I’m not even comfortable with this thread being up now. I asked them to remove the other thread because my friend asked me to remove it after speaking with the Grayson AD. But it’s out on the forum now. Hiding it isn’t stopping the 100 of us from knowing. Oh well. It was a mess up. Shit happens. I didn’t think it was a secret 

BEA065E2-2862-42A6-ADB1-4CA9A40270A3.gif

• Like 1

It's amazing that the amount of emotions that can come from just one piece of information. 

I hate that the whole thing went down as it did. Pretty wild. I definitely would have tried to stop it if I had known.

I for one have been digging as much as I could behind the scenes trying to get info on possible historical matchups ever since GSB posted that there was some in the makings and stay tuned. I'm surprised that someone hadn't intentionally dug up his historical matchups already honestly.