Bergen Catholic vs. Grayson (Continued)

Guccifer

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's amazing that the amount of emotions that can come from just one piece of information. 

I hate that the whole thing went down as it did. Pretty wild. I definitely would have tried to stop it if I had known.

I for one have been digging as much as I could behind the scenes trying to get info on possible historical matchups ever since GSB posted that there was some in the makings and stay tuned. I'm surprised that someone hadn't intentionally dug up his historical matchups already honestly.

If he ever trys to suppress one of my posts about OOS games I'll have that cheap website shut down!

Y'all tell me if I'm wrong as I attempt to make a correlation:

ATLien breaking the news about two games is the same thing as GSB breaking the news about JT Daniels transferring to IMG, right?

Imagine if word got back Mater Dei about him transferring to IMG.... how would that have affected him? I know it doesn't mean anything now that he's graduating early, but still... I'm pretty sure that JT transferring to IMG was supposed to be confidential. I would think that JT & company would want to keep that on the low instead of GSB exposing his news.

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This game wasn't the historical match-up I spoke of. Blessed Trinity/SPP ruined that two seasons ago. 

The "historical" match-up was canceled before I was able to announce it. See how shit happens? That's why its my philiosophy to never announce any OOS games until they're confirmed via legal documents. It may sound boring to some, but it's the right and just thing to do. 

One thing I think you need to realize is this: all of us on here are somehow linked to the top schools in the country that you work . With that being said, we have the power to break the news about oos games before you can. Will we do that from here on out? Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on how you go about the situation. The screenshots and all that was a bit excessive tho. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This game wasn't the historical match-up I spoke of. Blessed Trinity/SPP ruined that two seasons ago. 

The "historical" match-up was canceled before I was able to announce it. See how shit happens? That's why its my philiosophy to never announce any OOS games until they're confirmed via legal documents. It may sound boring to some, but it's the right and just thing to do. 

So just say...

A matchup between Team X and Team Y is in the works... Nothings for sure, but the teams are talking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Love the BoB...

IMG_0304.PNG

You love it so much you can't even use the correct stadium on an advertisement..

Maybe I'll make a few phone calls and see if the BOB people know you are running with some NJ Junior High Stadium promoting one of the nation's premiere events.

You are a sensitive hack....

72464240.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You love it so much you can't even use the correct stadium on an advertisement..

Maybe I'll make a few phone calls and see if the BOB people know you are running with some NJ Junior High Stadium promoting one of the nation's premiere events.

You are a sensitive hack....

72464240.0.jpg

If the BoB had even a quarter of that attendance then they might care.  I don't think the picture of the stadium mattered much to the hundred of us that were there for our game.  Okay, maybe there were 200 there.

For what it is worth and not putting words in his mouth, I think that is the generic picture he uses in *all* of his promotions.

2 hours ago, Guccifer said:

And if I don't get an answer then Guccifer is going to exile himself to the Siberian winter indefinitely.

Kind of like all the celebrities that said they were leaving the US if Bush was re-elected, Obama elected or re-elected, or Trump was elected?  9_9

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro...that's what I do, then I get shit for teasing folks. 

Earlier this week I posted about John's Creek traveling to SJC in 2018. Then the majority of feedback is negative cause our gurus say it'll be a blowout. Unbelievable. Can't win. 

PS....then a JC administrator texts me because he sees all the hate happening on the site. We reach more VIPs here than you'd ever imagine. We should always be weary of that as someone just posted. 

No. Say the actual teams names. X and Y was an example.

Thats not putting false info out there.

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Let’s it turn not turn this into the Norcal board and acting like Kansas City Faggits and start deleting shit. Especially football related news! It’s off season (sans TX) and people put out football related  talk!

Better WATCH OUT COS! Offending nearly half this board with sexual slurs, will get you a TIMEOUT!:$

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro...that's what I do, then I get shit for teasing folks. 

Earlier this week I posted about John's Creek traveling to SJC in 2018. Then the majority of feedback is negative cause our gurus say it'll be a blowout. Unbelievable. Can't win. 

PS....then a JC administrator texts me because he sees all the hate happening on the site. We reach more VIPs here than you'd ever imagine. We should always be weary of that as someone just posted. 

I think JC vs SJC is cool. People were just teasing with that. SJC probably will beat down JC... But thats cool its happening.

Johns Creek has potential, they just werent very good last year... As in not even top 150-175 in GA. St. Johns is a top 30 team in the country. Helmerich would need to pull a serious turnaround.

Dont let negative feedback about games like that,discourage you... 

If any Johns Creek admins are reading this... Let all the trash talk motivate you and go give SJC all they can handle.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Not the point. It's amateurish promotion.....and, I'm sure the people at the BOB would rather their stadium be used in any type of promotion.

Thanks for nothing as usual. 9_9

When you go to the trouble of building a brand, you stay with that brand and logo.  You shouldn't expect him to change his logo because of one game in one stadium.  I'm pretty confident that if the people running the stadium OR the BoB had a problem with it, they would have let him know.  I saw it in the program and they sure seemed willing to take his money with no issues over the logo.

Thanks for playing but BZZZTTT! You lose.

Merry Christmas and safe travels if you plan to be on the road!

• Like 1

I agree about the smack talk on schools, teams and match-ups, and people that could be involved actually being members here or follow the site as a lurker/reader. 

It's why I often tell people don't take much that I post personal. I'm almost always joking unless it's in defense of my school or team or coaches. I think we should always keep it light. For instance, I've seen Coach John Ford post on here, at least, I think it was the real coach, yet I still like to rib at him or be critical of something I didn't like that he did in posts sometimes. I think it's cool that we can chat about stuff and the people that we actually chat about could be reading along. 

I hope it motivates them, or gives them possible insights as to how others see what they are doing or have done. That's part of the beauty of this board imo. 

It's preferable that we be smart about stuff also, but, hey, it's a message board, and there is no IQ test to sign up or post here, so, obviously there will be stuff said that the site doesn't agree with, that the majority of posters don't agree with, there is lies, truths and everything in between posted on here, and the site in general can't control that. I mean, it's an open registration site, where fans, coaches, AD's and everything in between can sign up, log on and post whatever they want within the guidelines of the site. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Perfect example.....

last season when a FL team and a KY team were discussing the possibilities of playing an OOS game. Look what happened after the game didn't come to fruition.

One side was afraid to play the other, the other side wanted a guaranteed victory, one team asked for too much money.....yadda yadda yadda......do we really want that here?? 

I think we get that all the time anyway. 

I mean, you've caught flak from me recently for posting that Colquitt doesn't return your calls or whatever. 

FWIW, I think you are now trying to criticize people for doing similar things that you did, or, spin it to your advantage at this point. We can't have it both ways. If it's ok for you to make claims that teams refuse your calls, and then watch the aftermath of it, that so and so is ducking so and so or whatever, then the door is open for everyone else as well. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What a dolt Caj is!! The image I use is from Getty Images. It's a site that offers basic, generic designs that don't require approval to use with regards to trademarks. It needs to be basic so I can use it across my site, FB, Twitter accounts, etc. 

I've aggressively built my brand for my small business and it goes on everything related to that business.  I don't change it for anyone.  If they don't like it, then don't accept my money for advertising or sponsoring.  I recently had someone from the west side of Atlanta say they were mentioning getting into the same business as I and the person they were talking to said something to the effect of "Oh, you want to be like "x" is over in Gwinnett."  Made me feel good.  :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

But that's not lying or spreading rumors. It's stating facts. What you speak of is way old, like back in the Rivals days, no?? Don't you remember how happy I was when we learned that CQ was playing VM and Sully. Much love was proudly shown by yours truly. I honestly feel i've been a perfect gentleman the past two years. Really. 

I don't think you are following me 100 percent.

I'm actually on about recent postings. Nothing really derogatory intentionally toward Colquitt, just you posted that the coach doesn't return your calls. You drop that information in order to get a reaction from others, or continue to lead folks down the path you want them to follow. So then it helps to build on the previously created story line that Colquitt may duck or hold open ended contracts on their desks. 

I don't think that's much different than a game between Kentucky and someone being prematurely dropped and the ensuing aftermath. 

It happens all the time. My point is, dropping the inside information you have from your dealings between schools or lack thereof is no different than folks creating entire story lines around games that were under negotiation but fell through. I see both as virtually the same thing. You are allowing story lines to be cooked up around your "they don't return my calls" or "this team said no to that team" just the same as if a game is prematurely announced and the ensuing aftermath. 

Some users love to use these little bits of information to make other posters "pay". It is what it is. We posters just have to deal with it, whether the information is true or not. 

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Perfect example.....

last season when a FL team and a KY team were discussing the possibilities of playing an OOS game. Look what happened after the game didn't come to fruition.

One side was afraid to play the other, the other side wanted a guaranteed victory, one team asked for too much money.....yadda yadda yadda......do we really want that here?? 

Then dont give details like that... All people really want to know is who is talking to who... Or who the possibilities are...

When I read your posts that just say "2 unknown OOS teams that could be from anywhere may play each other and its gonna be YYYUGE" ... I really just feel like punching you in the face. Whatever you do do... Dont do that.

• Haha 1