How many people here think......

RedZone

Just now, RedZone said:

It stings that your daddy had to wait to everything was headed in a positive direction before he bullies his way to stardom..

Sorry, little man.

That's always been classic trump!

Declining GDP growth and unemployment that had just increased a couple of tenths is "headed in a positive direction"?

xDxDxD

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Declining GDP growth and unemployment that had just increased a couple of tenths is "headed in a positive direction"?

xDxDxD

Obama created almost 12 million jobs during a fucked up period compared to Bush's almost 3 million in 8 years...thanks, George W.

Just stop with the fucking ignorance man. It has really grown old.

trump takes over after bush and your mouth goes mute and you are nowhere to be found.

Give the black man credit, you POS!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Obama created almost 12 million jobs during a fucked up period compared to Bush's almost 3 million in 8 years...thanks, George W.

Just stop with the fucking ignorance man. It has really grown old.

trump takes over after bush and your mouth goes mute and you are nowhere to be found.

Give the black man credit, you POS!

LMAO

The admitted board racist acting like he cares about the black man.

Poor effort at the shuck and jive, Chip.

When Trump took over GDP growth was dropping. Fact.

Unemployment was stagnant. Fact.

You're a racist fool. Fact.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

LMAO

The admitted board racist acting like he cares about the black man.

Poor effort at the shuck and jive, Chip.

When Trump took over GDP growth was dropping. Fact.

Unemployment was stagnant. Fact.

You're a racist fool. Fact.

And, yet your daddy waits to he is 70, dying and no recession before he gives a fuck about this country.....FACT

Where was trump 20 years ago? Running whores......FACT

1 hour ago, concha said:

Chip's like a little racist message board monkey with diarrhea.

You being up racism every post just about and it's a standard reply to Caj and as long as I've been reading he hasnt said a single racist thing.  He admitted to saying it once, and that's all you can carry on about.  It gets very old to have to sift through all you and the rest of the Trump children's stupid posts about 'chip' and 'racist'.  

Try and be an adult and stop the name calling and stick to the topic at hand.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You being up racism every post just about and it's a standard reply to Caj and as long as I've been reading he hasnt said a single racist thing.  He admitted to saying it once, and that's all you can carry on about.  It gets very old to have to sift through all you and the rest of the Trump children's stupid posts about 'chip' and 'racist'.  

You were not around when this same crew was bashing Obama and Hillary 24/7 365 .....it was worse than their defense of trump. Sad. They still bash both today.

Obama never stood a chance on here or in reality...

Me? i'm still standing as are Obama and Hillary...

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You apparently don't read many of ChipDumbRacist's posts.

Just yesterday he talked about calling people "n****r" being "needed" and decried mixed race marriages.

And you bring up "adult"? Chip?

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

You were not around when this same crew was bashing Obama and Hillary 24/7 365 .....it was worse than their defense of trump. Sad. They still bash both today.

Obama never stood a chance on here or in reality...

Me? i'm still standing as are Obama and Hillary...

Yeah I remember.  I used to read the old board long before I signed up here and it was pretty effed up.  Obama never got a chance and they've been after Hilldog for 30 years.  Throwing evrything at her and nothing stuck.  

This country could be so far ahead of where we are today if the small minority didn't act like racist pos and stopped all compromise.  People forget how Repub leaders met and decided to stop anything Obama wanted to accomplish, even before his first day in office.  They would even oppose ideas they were championing before he was elected.  

Even today the Repubs can't agree on anything and on top of that Trump undermines them.  Actually this is a good thing imo.  The more they prove how They are unable to govern the less damage they can do.  Imagine what they would do of Pence was Pres.