How many people here think......

RedZone

8 hours ago, concha said:

You apparently don't read many of ChipDumbRacist's posts.

Just yesterday he talked about calling people "n****r" being "needed" and decried mixed race marriages.

And you bring up "adult"? Chip?

He said he wasn't in favor of mixed marriage.  That's his opinion and his right to feel anyway he wants about that.  Does not make him racist not was it a racist comment.  

You project too much and you see what you want.  That is your right but imho reading every post You have to him, saying racist this and racist that, it get a old and tired.  It is a reflection on you that you feel you have to say it all the time and not him.  

For someone who appreciated non PC talk you sure get upset about what someone said years ago.  Time to move on don't you think.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

He said he wasn't in favor of mixed marriage.  That's his opinion and his right to feel anyway he wants about that.  Does not make him racist not was it a racist comment.  

You project too much and you see what you want.  That is your right but imho reading every post You have to him, saying racist this and racist that, it get a old and tired.  It is a reflection on you that you feel you have to say it all the time and not him.  

For someone who appreciated non PC talk you sure get upset about what someone said years ago.  Time to move on don't you think.  

And you conveniently ignore his view on using the word "n****r".

Plus, he's just a trolling jackass.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Stop exaggerating. BO accomplished a lot during his eight years....

IMG_0585.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

That's funny bc those so called Obama failures were the result of Repubs in congress.  

1. The Repubs were responsible for that.  

The rest was a result of the the previous administration and then made worse by the lack of compromise and the willingness to work across the aisle.  

Your MEME grade is an F.  Sorry brother, maybe actually give your opinion as opposed to a MEME that falls short.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

And you conveniently ignore his view on using the word "n****r".

Plus, he's just a trolling jackass.

Give 1/10th of Your moral outrage and direct it forwards Trump and then we can talk.  Until then you have nothing to say about anybody being racist or not racist.  Otherwise it's just being disingenuous.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Give 1/10th of Your moral outrage and direct it forwards Trump and then we can talk.  Until then you have nothing to say about anybody being racist or not racist.  Otherwise it's just being disingenuous.  

There's plenty of folks directing outrage at Trump and being seriously selective about it.

Many are too dense to even realize that they are actually being racist by conflating his "shithole" comment with the color of the skin of the people living in them. Ironic, no?

And I'll decide whether or not I have things to say, thanks.

33 minutes ago, concha said:

That's your job and you do it well, Chip.

Thank you very much.  I think so too. I'm a bit more worldly, I guess. I say what I say and I let it die. You? Well, you need much work, concha.

Regardless of what you mother and father taught you YOU are NOT the only one in the world that can label someone a racist.  You understand what I'm telling you?  I labeled one and dealt with it, and moved on.

I don't have to explain myself over and over, I don't hide, and I don't deny.....I let it die.

You understand the lesson?

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

A lot of black people I know are not in favor of mixed marriages for various and legit reasons making them racists too, I guess..9_9

Its mostly the older generation that doesnt support mixed marriage or mixed relationships in general. 

I frankly dont give a damn... 

Im black ive dated white,black and even samoan.  

The samoan girl was the best... but my point is if you're happy   then it doesn't matter what color she is. 

Unfortunately again... 

The older generation in my family is not as supportive. 

But I love them all the same... 

21 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You being up racism every post just about and it's a standard reply to Caj and as long as I've been reading he hasnt said a single racist thing.  He admitted to saying it once, and that's all you can carry on about.  It gets very old to have to sift through all you and the rest of the Trump children's stupid posts about 'chip' and 'racist'.  

Try and be an adult and stop the name calling and stick to the topic at hand.   

Isn't once enough? 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

i DARE YOU, explain these legit reasons.

The thread title is

"How many people here think"

you just outed yourself, again 

No doubt about it.

I outed myself as not being a fan of mixed raced marriages. xD

What you make of it is entirely on you and pointless.

Did I break one of the Racial 10 Commandments that you wrote? I'm surely headed to hell.