How many people here think......

RedZone

56 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats a lie... 

You said you knew some blacks that opposed  interracial marriage for "legit" reasons. 

However you have yet to give a reason why... 

Or come up with one... 

So Im assuming you're talking out of your ass... 

he is a cowardly piece of human garbage

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

And, maybe your child will come out looking like a random skittle.

Seems cruel and unfair to me...

i have long know you are the least intelligent poster here but i overlooked it for a long time because you were obviously shortchanged at birth. 

however, you have shown no respect for rule, have habitually been a racist and now coward too. 

ignorance is not something one should flaunt of course but really stupid people don't even know they do it, i imagine.

not that you have the balls to answer but, what is it that seems cruel and unfair to you?

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I still havent gotten my  legit reason. 

Look if he doesnt support it then hey thats him. 

But dont pass your BS on everyone else... 

As far as Im concerned my girl can be purple. Race is not a deciding factor.

Hornet, not to defend anyone (especially douchebags) but I touched on this topic a while back with all the racism posts.

Blacks poll with a higher % disagreeing with 'mixed marriages' than whites.  This was given as proof for some who believe that black's cannot be racist. 

The (very legitimate) reason is AS A PARENT, you will always want what is 'best' for your kids, and you will never win a debate arguing otherwise.  Similar to a parent wanting them to study say law or medicine over dropping out and joining a band.  Now that does not mean that parents are 'racist' against bands or (a differing) race OTHERWISE, but just want a 'better life' for their kids free from external pressures.  

Now if you try to question any 'validity', you will lose (unless you are willing to believe racism does not exist). In the same vein as "it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich dude, as it is to fall in love with a poor schmuck", parents have every right to protect and guide their children from this 'unaccepting racist world', and to suggest to their children that they 'could' be just as happy marrying within their own race.  AND THEY WOULD BE JUSTIFIED IN DOING SO.  

Now I am white and don't really follow this train of thought, as I would much prefer my daughter marry a respectable and intelligent black (or any color) man with good genes,  than some ghetto trash unemployed Wigger.  Probably for the same reasons why whites poll as more accepting.....I don't see 'racism' as the same ever present problem as those of color, and harbor no bias based on your melatonin levels.

So it's a non-issue for me,  but in a nutshell as a parent there are very valid reasons to discriminate. 

Pretty much the logic I gave as to why racism will ALWAYS exist.

A real catch 22.

6 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Hornet, not to defend anyone (especially douchebags) but I touched on this topic a while back with all the racism posts.

Blacks poll with a higher % disagreeing with 'mixed marriages' than whites.  This was given as proof for some who believe that black's cannot be racist. 

The (very legitimate) reason is AS A PARENT, you will always want what is 'best' for your kids, and you will never win a debate arguing otherwise.  Similar to a parent wanting them to study say law or medicine over dropping out and joining a band.  Now that does not mean that parents are 'racist' against bands or (a differing) race OTHERWISE, but just want a 'better life' for their kids free from external pressures.  

Now if you try to question any 'validity', you will lose (unless you are willing to believe racism does not exist). In the same vein as "it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich dude, as it is to fall in love with a poor schmuck", parents have every right to protect and guide their children from this 'unaccepting racist world', and to suggest to their children that they 'could' be just as happy marrying within their own race.  AND THEY WOULD BE JUSTIFIED IN DOING SO.  

Now I am white and don't really follow this train of thought, as I would much prefer my daughter marry a respectable and intelligent black (or any color) man with good genes,  than some ghetto trash unemployed Wigger.  Probably for the same reasons why whites poll as more accepting.....I don't see 'racism' as the same ever present problem as those of color, and harbor no bias based on your melatonin levels.

So it's a non-issue for me,  but in a nutshell as a parent there are very valid reasons to discriminate. 

Pretty much the logic I gave as to why racism will ALWAYS exist.

A real catch 22.

i do appreciate your professed lack of racism but somehow you think it is valid for parents who are unlike you to reject all possible suitors for their white daughter if they are black?

and you justify this by saying it's because that is what is best? 

these are questions asked for clarification

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

i do appreciate your professed lack of racism but somehow you think it is valid for parents who are unlike you to reject all possible suitors for their white daughter if they are black?

I'm positive you have written two books on mixed raced marriages and I'm positive NO ONE has read either of them. That said.

Don't be an emotional granny all your life. Clear?

8 hours ago, noonereal said:

To be sure I have my own prejudices and dislikes, but melatonin levels mean very little to me when assessing the worth of someone's character or soul. It is not a determining factor on either who I choose to spend my time with, or who I would recommend my children spend their life with.  

But don't jump the shark and start introducing false ultimatums and try to attribute them to me..."reject all possible suitors?"  ....not what was said at all...

Speaking of Prejudice and Preference, human nature and the human condition here.... not ultimatums.

I'm justifying what I say (not what you twist) by saying that you would be parentally negligent if you did not seek the best situations for your children to thrive and be happy in life with. That puts any 'realist' parent in that 'catch 22 pickle' of living in a 'racist world' and having to properly steer their children thru it...

Some have different ways of addressing that,  I feel lucky that I can intellectually dismiss it, as I have the ability to find happiness regardless of color and think my children could easily do the same.  Others see it different, but even if I cannot agree, you or I would not be standing on firm ground trying to condemn anyone for it.

3 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

To be sure I have my own prejudices and dislikes

you can be even more sure I do

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

you would be parentally negligent if you did not seek the best situations for your children to thrive

sounds like you are tiptoeing around something

5 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

That puts any 'realist' parent in that 'catch 22 pickle' of living in a 'racist world' and having to properly steer their children thru it

You may be more race concerned than is warranted. 

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

sounds like you are tiptoeing around something

You may be more race concerned than is warranted. 

Not tiptoeing around anything. "You would be Parentally Negligent if you did not" stands on it's own....on firm ground.

And not race concerned at all, but those are the justification/excuses I get from those that I disagree with on the topic and you would be stonewalled (or stoned at the wall) if you think you can argue (against them) otherwise...

go ahead and try...