Plea to Bernie Sanders

noonereal

38 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I can actually agree with some of what you say above. You have identified some of the problems, but you are a bit light on solutions. Could it be that this is untenable? If employers don't need the employees because they can use automation, who is going to buy their products, the robots?

Or is going to end with gas chambers as redundant humans are gassed or otherwise put out of their misery since they can't compete with automation and can't afford the products?

This is kind of a conspiracy way of thinking but some part of our government wants people completely on their dime. If the government controls your healthcare controls your pay etc they control everything you do. They control what you can buy in terms of good and services. Im not sure i believe this but I have heard this line of thinking before.  If all that is working is the robots the government can control how much a stipend you get in order to live

You can obtain a way of life in this country as I have stated above. Work more. Or set smaller goals for yourself. Instead of multiple vacations go on 1. Instead of 2 or more cars get 1. Instead of a 4 bedroom house get a smaller one. You get my point there.

Your example of gas chambers really is a bad example and was a way of exterminating the jewish population in Nazi Germany. I dont think anyone ever wants that to ever come to the face of the earth again.

I know you said I am light on solutions and thats simply because at this point in time im not sure if there are any viable solutions. You have to get into a field that they cant replace you. Hands on hard work in terms of union jobs. Or law professions paralegal lawyers etc. People have to really look into the world and colleges are not helping by offering a lot of useless majors.

I think there are people in this country that have given up and have felt completely abandoned and are voting for the government to give them everything. 

In Australia they just saved someone from drowning using a drone. So will lifeguards be replaced in the future???

Also as im sitting here thinking about my response to you I can say this is one of the reasons why I say we need for personal responsibility. We need more population control. We need a huge crackdown on immigration. The opportunities in this country as getting smaller and smaller and to keep fighting for opportunities for american citizens when there are illegals taking jobs is a big issue. And right now you have the dems fighting for illegals when children are about to lose insurance. Imagine if that was your kids insurance being held in the balance because some jackass politican wants to fit for illegals. People need to look into the future when they wanna plan to have a family and say will the opportunity really be there when my child grows up. And im not sure there will be. I decided not to have kids long ago due to my own personal struggles in life. 

14 hours ago, noonereal said:

That is your short coming. 

I have never placed any poster on ignore on any board. 

I want you to man up and leave the site for good, not hide here. 

I'm afraid that guy doesn't understand how to ignore, or what that means. Much like his struggles to understand, say, oh, 90% of the links he posts either. 

He never took you off of ignore, yet, somehow you guys are carrying on an entire conversation. 

Image result for facepalm

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

You life is a result of capitalism.......and the efforts you put in...

no, capitalism was simply the base template used in the country I grew up in, the USA

Efforts? Horse cra%. The hardest I ever worked was also the lowest paid I ever was, the easiest job I ever had put me in the top 2%. 

---------------------------

I admit, it is how you look at it, perspective, because my same story could be worded that I worked my way up from a farm laborer to the top 2% through hard work. My ego does not so demand. My rational outlook makes clear time and place was the most important determiner of success as I grew. 

Honest, I doubt anyone who worked astride me in the fields ever got where I did. Why? There skin color, language and lack of educational opportunities. 

17 hours ago, noonereal said:

no, capitalism was simply the base template used in the country I grew up in, the USA

Efforts? Horse cra%. The hardest I ever worked was also the lowest paid I ever was, the easiest job I ever had put me in the top 2%. 

---------------------------

I admit, it is how you look at it, perspective, because my same story could be worded that I worked my way up from a farm laborer to the top 2% through hard work. My ego does not so demand. My rational outlook makes clear time and place was the most important determiner of success as I grew. 

Honest, I doubt anyone who worked astride me in the fields ever got where I did. Why? There skin color, language and lack of educational opportunities. 

"THERE" skin color? Where did you get that PH.D., in CLOWN COLLEGE?xD

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:30 AM, noonereal said:

why are you concerned about who is going to pay for it but not about who is gonna pay for the 1.4 trillion tax cut? 

Does Chucky Screwmer REALLY think that PRESIDENT Trump is a FUCKING MORON? DUMB ASS Chucky went to the White House the other day with what he THOUGHT Trump would sign with NO issue! Because Trump THOUGHT that the Republican would have input into the legislation! ALL Chucky and his lil Rino bitch Graham wanted was, EVERYTHING on immigration reform, and give NOTHING regarding the wall! ARE YOU DIMMS THAT FUCKING STUPID??????????????????? You bitches are gonna wake up after the mid terms, and you'll be wondering where EVERY seat not firmly entrenched in the DIMM idiocy, went!