George isn't going away...

DBP66

While Fox news and the Whitehouse are on overdrive trying to blame the dossier for starting the Russia "fake news" investigation...it was one of their own who sunk the ship....

Former Trump Aide's Fiancee Warns White House: ‘A Lot To Come’

HuffPost Ed Mazza,HuffPost 10 hours ago

dafcc0882c99242b1964a27ac3be32e0 The fiancee of George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year, said there’s a lot the public doesn’t know yet.

The fiancee of George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year, said there’s a lot the public doesn’t know yet. 

There’s a lot to come,” Simona Mangiante told The Washington Post. “He was the first one to break a hole on all of this.” 

She didn’t give details, but said Papadopoulos would be remembered as the John Dean of the Russia scandal. 

Dean was White House counsel for President Richard Nixon during the Watergate scandal, and ultimately cooperated with prosecutors.

Papadopoulos served as a foreign policy adviser to the 2016 Trump campaign. However, after news broke that he was cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators, Trump dismissed him as a “low level volunteer” who had “proven to be a liar.”

In addition, former Trump campaign adviser Michael Caputo told CNN that Papadopoulos was just “a coffee boy” who had “nothing to do with the campaign.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

When the heat is on:

1. Deny it

2. Call it fake news

3. Open an investigation into the people investigating you

4. Fire the people investigating you

5. Deny it

6. Call it fake news

7. Bury it and move on.

looks like you've read Donny playbook....this is what he does and his minions play parrot for him....Muller is going to break this whole thing wide open and expose Donny and crew as the greedy, money laundering bunch of thieves that they are.... 

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

looks like you've read Donny playbook....this is what he does and his minions play parrot for him....Muller is going to break this whole thing wide open and expose Donny and crew as the greedy, money laundering bunch of thieves that they are.... 

And Fox News, Russian social media bots, and @concha will just say it is fake news.

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

Exactly...I'm sure the fellas in St. Petersburg are busy making silly pro-Trump memes for Concha and crew to post once this blows up...bunch of sheep...

Read the article about what Facebook put out today about the 2016 election.

I knew I wasn't crazy when my entire feed was filled with conservative trolls................................

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Read the article about what Facebook put out today about the 2016 election.

I knew I wasn't crazy when my entire feed was filled with conservative trolls................................

and Twitter was 100% pro-Trump....yet Donny and crew fail to acknowledge mother Russia helped get him elected..this to will come out in the wash...Muller is looking into how and why the Russians attacked certain geographical regions in the country.....

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

for what? 

The Dems are so inept they may not take back Congress, then what? 

This Congress would impeach? Not a chance. 

IMO it has nothing to do with taking back Congress...if he gets found guilty of the stuff that is out there the republican Congress and Senate will have no choice other than to do the right thing...the American people will demand it...and if they don't?...they'll pay for it big time come next election...and they know that...they won't be that dumb as to do nothing...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

IMO it has nothing to do with taking back Congress...if he gets found guilty of the stuff that is out there the republican Congress and Senate will have no choice other than to do the right thing...the American people will demand it...and if they don't?...they'll pay for it big time come next election...and they know that...they won't be that dumb as to do nothing...

I don't know one Trump supporter who would care, not one. Trump has deeper support today, despite all the ridiculous polls, then he ever has. 

And if your correct, we get Pence . 

If there were ever a case of be careful what you wish for, this is it.

This guy actually believes in the nonsense Trump supports and pushes. What's in it for us? No more crazy tweets. We are better off with tRump. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

If ... If you had a Dick ur wife wdnt need batteries 

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I don't know one Trump supporter who would care, not one. Trump has deeper support today, despite all the ridiculous polls, then he ever has. 

And if your correct, we get Pence . 

If there were ever a case of be careful what you wish for, this is it.

This guy actually believes in the nonsense Trump supports and pushes. What's in it for us? No more crazy tweets. We are better off with tRump. 

of course the Trumpers will go down swinging and deny...deny...deny...and tell us how the "deep state" actually took Trump down because he was trying to drain the swamp and they didn't like that....or some B.S. like that..

I know Pence is nuts too...but at this point I'd take Bush back...we need to get our status back as a country...we're currently an international punch line witrh Trump as Pres...that needs to change yesterday...Trump has taken this nation down in the gutter with him and his tweets...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and Twitter was 100% pro-Trump....yet Donny and crew fail to acknowledge mother Russia helped get him elected..this to will come out in the wash...Muller is looking into how and why the Russians attacked certain geographical regions in the country.....

God you are do fumb

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

we need to get our status back as a country

with deep regret, I must inform you, it's over. We will not again in our lifetime be the admired country we were. 

Germany is not going to relinquish it's new found roll and the inroads China is making cannot be undone. 

Russian going unchallenged this last year, is also irrevocable. (remember when the GOP kept guard on Russia? Oh how times have changed, I'll bet even the lovely Sara does not even keep a vigil any longer. )

Understand, I am on your side but realize this started under Bush, hence Obie's "apology" tour. TRump is the logical conclusion to the seeds Bush planted. He is the guy who made our American Taliban the nemesis to our greatness by giving them political clout. 

I suggest we all learn Mandarin.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You act like the mainstream "press" didn't have a collective nervous breakdown and go all-in attacking the president 24/7.

does not Trump orchestrate that in large measure?

BTW, every mainstream outlet I came across today clearly said that the Dem's got schooled. Yes, a couple exploding heads claimed the 6 year deal on kids insurance was a roaring success but others just told them, get over it, they screwed the pooch.