George isn't going away...

DBP66

Just now, noonereal said:

does not Trump orchestrate that in large measure?

BTW, every mainstream outlet I came across today clearly said that the Dem's got schooled. Yes, a couple exploding heads claimed the 6 year deal on kids insurance was a roaring success but others just told them, get over it, they screwed the pooch. 

What Chuckie did was SO colossally miscalculated and stupid that even the MSM is having a hard time spinning it.  It was like he asked Trump "What really idiotic thing could I do for you today?".

2 minutes ago, concha said:

What Chuckie did was SO colossally miscalculated and stupid that even the MSM is having a hard time spinning it.  It was like he asked Trump "What really idiotic thing could I do for you today?".

you saw my posts

Schumer is a political hack who was chumped by Trumpf as I predicted. 

He and Cuomo want to be president. Can you imagine?

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not missing anything. Stay focused on having a productive day. 

maybe you two Trumpers didn't hear the news of the day?...Jeff (I can't recall) Sessions was interviewed by Muller last week...moving up the ladder..you guys can insert your heads back in the sand now...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

maybe you two Trumpers didn't hear the news of the day?...Jeff (I can't recall) Sessions was interviewed by Muller last week...moving up the ladder..you guys can insert your heads back in the sand now...

Meltdown lil bitch boy. He is still the President you're still a bitch

you saw my posts

Schumer is a political hack who was chumped by Trumpf as I predicted. 

He and Cuomo want to be president. Can you imagine?

What amazes me more is that there are idiots out there that look at CNN and the prominent role a Cuomo has there, yet they can't connect the family dots and see what a frigging partisan hack he is.  

The next Dem nomination process is going to be a clown show of absolutely epic proportions.  You'll think we lost the Cold War.

Just now, concha said:

What amazes me more is that there are idiots out there that look at CNN and the prominent role a Cuomo has there, yet they can't connect the family dots and see what a frigging partisan hack he is.  

The next Dem nomination process is going to be a clown show of absolutely epic proportions.  You'll think we lost the Cold War.

i think we are looking at Chicago 68

the dems are all wrong in approach, it's clear every time their exploding heADS SPEAK 

58 minutes ago, noonereal said:

with deep regret, I must inform you, it's over. We will not again in our lifetime be the admired country we were. 

Germany is not going to relinquish it's new found roll and the inroads China is making cannot be undone. 

Russian going unchallenged this last year, is also irrevocable. (remember when the GOP kept guard on Russia? Oh how times have changed, I'll bet even the lovely Sara does not even keep a vigil any longer. )

Understand, I am on your side but realize this started under Bush, hence Obie's "apology" tour. TRump is the logical conclusion to the seeds Bush planted. He is the guy who made our American Taliban the nemesis to our greatness by giving them political clout. 

I suggest we all learn Mandarin.

I fear you are right...Bush and his phony war set the stage for our collapse...Obama restored some credibility thanks in part to his "apology tour"....and now?...we're a Banana Republic in the eyes of some and for good reason...we have a Pres. who isn't trusted by the American public.....he's made enemies with most world leaders he's met other than Bebe...and our gov't just shout down with one party in power...talk about a dysfunctional nation...but as long as Donny has his 35% or so support he's happy as a clam and could care less...sad times we're for sure...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

I fear you are right...Bush and his phony war set the stage for our collapse...Obama restored some credibility thanks in part to his "apology tour"....and now?...we're a Banana Republic in the eyes of some and for good reason...we have a Pres. who isn't trusted by the American public.....he's made enemies with most world leaders he's met other than Bebe...and our gov't just shout down with one party in power...talk about a dysfunctional nation...but as long as Donny has his 35% or so support he's happy as a clam and could care less...sad times we're for sure...

Help make America great.... Leavr

i think we are looking at Chicago 68

the dems are all wrong in approach, it's clear every time their exploding heADS SPEAK 

When you are led by people so stupid that they'll shut down the government over an unconstitutional program for illegals over the American people and military, you have to know you are in trouble.

Despite the loss, they still did shut the government down (95% of Dem legislators voted to do it over illegals and program not even due to expire for another month!).  They can't erase that. It was a giant early Xmas gift for Trump and the Pubs.

It invites the following:

26907666_208541416374894_473123080362392

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

does not Trump orchestrate that in large measure?

BTW, every mainstream outlet I came across today clearly said that the Dem's got schooled. Yes, a couple exploding heads claimed the 6 year deal on kids insurance was a roaring success but others just told them, get over it, they screwed the pooch. 

I'm not sure how much the dems got schooled...they lost a battle...not the war....and now come 2-8-18 if nothing gets negotiated he can walk away from the table again and this time not look back and put all blame on the Republicans if nothing happens with DACA...he extended an olive branch by folding IMO...it won't happen again

Just now, DBP66 said:

I'm not sure how much the dems got screwed...they lost a battle...not the war....and now come 2-8-18 if nothing gets negotiated he can walk away from the table again and this time not look back and put all blame on the Republicans if nothing happens with DACA...he extended an olive branch by folding IMO...it won't happen again

you can't support illegals over the general welfare of the citizens and win 

that is how it will be framed

it's the morally right thing to do, politically, it's a killer

the gop holds all the cards 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

you can't support illegals over the general welfare of the citizens and win 

that is how it will be framed

it's the morally right thing to do, politically, it's a killer

the gop holds all the cards 

87% of Americans think the DACA people should stay....Steven Miller and Gen. Kelly want them deported...the dems hold the cards IMO...

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

87% of Americans think the DACA people should stay....Steven Miller and Gen. Kelly want them deported...the dems hold the cards IMO...

i respect your opinion and I hope they stay

Think like this, what happens to that 87% number when framed (as it was and will be again) that they are being put ahead of the military you and my needs. 

facts seldom matter, its all perception. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i respect your opinion and I hope they stay

Think like this, what happens to that 87% number when framed (as it was and will be again) that they are being put ahead of the military you and my needs. 

facts seldom matter, its all perception. 

they can't play that hand again after Schumer just showed good faith IMO...the CHIP kids just got their $$ along with the military...next time it's DACA turn....and if the gov't closes down on 2-8 Schumer can walk away with no blame IMO...the pressure is on the Pres and Republicans IMO...

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

You are seriously demented. 

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2018 at 10:55 AM, concha said:

You gals are funny.

You act like the mainstream "press" didn't have a collective nervous breakdown and go all-in attacking the president 24/7.

That's entertaining.

And the Pres deserves all shit he gets.  Its not like the "press" isn't a reflection of the majority of the people is it?  There is a reason you think the press is out to get You, your the minority and your views are not representative if the while populace.  

You squeaky wheels are Definitely the loudest and most but hurt when brown people want to better their lives and not be treated like they are not part of this country even though they have been here practically their whole lives.

Your but hurt is not entertaining.  It is old and tired.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

And the Pres deserves all shit he gets.  Its not like the "press" isn't a reflection of the majority of the people is it?  There is a reason you think the press is out to get You, your the minority and your views are not representative if the while populace.  

You squeaky wheels are Definitely the loudest and most but hurt when brown people want to better their lives and not be treated like they are not part of this country even though they have been here practically their whole lives.

They certainly are not a reflection of the majority of the people.  The majority of the people do not wake up in the AM making it their purpose to spend the entire day going after the president. Many, if not most, recognize the economy is doing well, despite the press doing their utmost to avoid the topic and give the president credit. 

Apologies to you for respecting our laws and sovereignty, and preferring our time and hard-earned money be spent on actual citizens.

You can take your little racist comment and go fuck yourself with it btw. My family happens to be "brown".

1 minute ago, concha said:

They certainly are not a reflection of the majority of the people.  The majority of the people do not wake up in the AM making it their purpose to spend the entire day going after the president. Many, if not most, recognize the economy is doing well, despite the press doing their utmost to avoid the topic and give the president credit. 

Apologies to you for respecting our laws and sovereignty, and preferring our time and hard-earned money be spent on actual citizens.

You can take your little racist comment and go fuck yourself with it btw. My family happens to be "brown".

I will not go fuck myself.  And I dont care what color your family is.   You support a racist pos Pres who has a white nationalist agenda.  Own it or get of the train.  

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I will not go fuck myself.  And I dont care what color your family is.   You support a racist pos Pres who has a white nationalist agenda.  Own it or get of the train.  

don't bother with him...he's a one trick pony...."Many, if not most, recognize the economy is doing well,"....O.o..nothing else matters to him.

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Well if you don't then who will?

I support a president who has black unemployment at record lows and incomes rising.

I support a president whose views on immigration are supported by more folks than support the views of his opposition.

What's the agenda btw?  Folks being denied constitutional rights? Please advise.

And own the fact that you are a passenger on a train full of unhinged morons.

42 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Majority of the people?  You do realize the press has a lower approval rating then Trump. So a majority of the people don't trust the media. I'm sure that's all Trump's fault. I'm sure all those people who watch msnbc snd CNN who don't trust the media believe what Trump says

45 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I didn't know you were Mexican. I find it funny when white guys try and tell me (brown guy)  hiw I feel

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Do not make little hannity mad, dude. xD

Two uneducated morons who think the more they babble the smarter they get.