Schiff gets punked by Russian Prankster

thc6795

10 hours ago, thc6795 said:

All crooked bastards

IMG_0708.JPGAnd this is how the right wing works.

Some right wing idiot makes a name connection and thinks that just because the last names are the same they must be brother and sister.

Before you know it, the false story gets around the internet before the actual truth comes out, if at all.

Schiff doesn't have a sister.

https://www.snopes.com/adam-schiffs-sister-was-married-to-george-soros-son/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Doing just fine.  Thanks for your concern.  

Guess you have no problem with posters creating lie after lie after lie.  Oh, wait that's the playbook of the far-right.

Thanks for dialing back the ginormous bold red font. Good to see you calming down.

That said, I guess you have no problem with Schiff talking to a foreign government for dirt on a presidential candidate. xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Thanks for dialing back the ginormous bold red font. Good to see you calming down.

That said, I guess you have no problem with Schiff talking to the Russian government for dirt on a presidential candidate. xD

Let's wait until there is more information on that.  So far this has only been reported in the right-wing echo chamber.  I have my doubts.

9 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Let's wait until there is more information on that.  So far this has only been reported in the right-wing echo chamber.  I have my doubts.

The phone call (as well as some of the follow-up emails from his office) is posted online, dude.

if you need “more information” than that,  well... xD

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

OMG.  The irony is unbelievable.  You guys are incredible.  Good luck on figuring all this out.  

It's just retardism. Simple really. 

Let's get Schiff's and lil Trump's head both on a plate. They're both guilty of the same treasonous actions. 

Considering that all of this about Schiff is true and the recordings are real etc. 

Can we get Drummer and GSB to call Fat Nixon Jr. A scumbag weasel and a traitor etc.? 

EDIT:

Forget about the Schiff part as the actual news is posted below this post.

Well, now I feel punked.  I actually listened to the conversation.  On 4 different occasions Schiff said this material should go to the FBI, and that he would have his staff follow up.  You can find these references a 3:13, 5:35, 6:08, and 8:09.  I realize reporting stuff to the FBI is a foreign concept to Team Trump, but it is what one is supposed to do.

'I'll be in touch with the FBI about this. And we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it probably would be best to provide these materials both to our committee and to the FBI...and so we'll make arrangements between my staff and your staff to facilitate that.

How come nobody is mentioning how this same crack comedy team punked McConnell - Not imposing Russian sanctions too close to home?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Well, now I feel punked.  I actually listened to the conversation.  On 4 different occasions Schiff said this material should go to the FBI, and that he would have his staff follow up.  You can find these references a 3:13, 5:35, 6:08, and 8:09.  I realize reporting stuff to the FBI is a foreign concept to Team Trump, but it is what one is supposed to do.

'I'll be in touch with the FBI about this. And we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it probably would be best to provide these materials both to our committee and to the FBI...and so we'll make arrangements between my staff and your staff to facilitate that.

How come nobody is mentioning how this same crack comedy team punked McConnell - Not imposing Russian sanctions too close to home?

Oh damn!

Well, let's get Drummer and GSB to call out Don Jr. as a scumbag in a world all on his own then. 

Schiff was trying to handle it all correctly and not slip in the back way for information. xD

Figures that THC would get punked by some right wing conspiracy theory site or something from 4chan or Reddit.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's just retardism. Simple really. 

Let's get Schiff's and lil Trump's head both on a plate. They're both guilty of the same treasonous actions. 

Considering that all of this about Schiff is true and the recordings are real etc. 

Can we get Drummer and GSB to call Fat Nixon Jr. A scumbag weasel and a traitor etc.? 

No a chance in hell.  About as much as the Pats winning the SB against Philly.  

#winningisconfusing

6 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Did you really just do some investigating?  Your slipping brother.  You know as well as I do that the formula is to charge straight ahead and unload everything you have on the "opposition" (I heard somebody say treasonous so what the he'll, lets go with that).  

After you've done that then your supposed to defend Your position by way of diversion and fake news.  That is the playbook and you are not complying.  Marxist Chamberlain no good obana traitor Muslim.

Sorry about that last sentence, it must have been a hairball or something.  Or I've been drummered.  Idk

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Have no doubts Stan....really,you have a scumbag weasel here...

Nikki Haley got punked awhile back.  Does that make her a scumbag weasel?  No, of course not.

Schiff didn't make the phone call.  He didn't tell the caller to release the photos.  Did Schiff do anything immoral or illegal?  Did he do anything to affect the election, I think not.

Drummer, this is another nothingburger but it's enough to get you on the Fox and Friends Fainting Couch.

Or the other hand, Donald Jr. took the meeting with Russian at Trump Tower for "Russian adoption" ........xD