The SEC East just became Murderer's Row!

ORabidOne

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

With Dan Mullen at UF, Kirby at UGA, Jeremy Pruitt at Volnessea, and Will Muschamp at Cock Holler, the SEC East is gonna be a WAR in the near future! And USC East's schedule, sets up for them to possibly go 11-0, going into the Chimpson game!

I'm not sure how this will translate on the field, but the East without a doubt now has one of the best collections of head coaches top to bottom.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm not sure how this will translate on the field, but the East without a doubt now has one of the best collections of head coaches top to bottom.

Mullens problem will be the same every coach in Gville aside from SOS has had to deal with. Talent won't be a problem. Boosters who believe their Bull Gator status means thy get to help the coach pick the lineup, will be.Pruitt is a helluva coach. Maybe too blunt for the UT folks who prefer a glad hander. He has a short window to stop the bleeding. Chad Morris would be a better fit. And Tennessee can outbid Arkansas in a few years.Fact is UT-K has, at this time some serious money issues. Pruitt was what, their 5th or 6th choice?

12 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Mullens problem will be the same every coach in Gville aside from SOS has had to deal with. Talent won't be a problem. Boosters who believe their Bull Gator status means thy get to help the coach pick the lineup, will be.Pruitt is a helluva coach. Maybe too blunt for the UT folks who prefer a glad hander. He has a short window to stop the bleeding. Chad Morris would be a better fit. And Tennessee can outbid Arkansas in a few years.Fact is UT-K has money issues. Pruitt was what, their 5th or 6th choice?

Can Fulmer stay out of the program. 

16 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

For being the #2 team in the SEC (all time) and #9 nationally (at least the last time I checked) Tennessee has been down waaaay too long. 

The biggest problem for Tennessee of late is Clemson laying claim to half of North Carolina. UT, for decades could pull almost any kid they wanted out of the Tarheel state. And could pull studs fron upstate South Carolina. Dabo and Boom have put a stop to that.UT will always pull  some Atlanta kids. Everyone else does. A offensive guy like Morris would get you their quicker imo.

45 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

The biggest problem for Tennessee of late is Clemson laying claim to half of North Carolina. UT, for decades could pull almost any kid they wanted out of the Tarheel state. And could pull studs fron upstate South Carolina. Dabo and Boom have put a stop to that.UT will always pull  some Atlanta kids. Everyone else does. A offensive guy like Morris would get you their quicker imo.

HELL, some of Volnessea's best players EVER, were from JAWJA!

16 hours ago, JCGIII said:

Mullens problem will be the same every coach in Gville aside from SOS has had to deal with. Talent won't be a problem. Boosters who believe their Bull Gator status means thy get to help the coach pick the lineup, will be.Pruitt is a helluva coach. Maybe too blunt for the UT folks who prefer a glad hander. He has a short window to stop the bleeding. Chad Morris would be a better fit. And Tennessee can outbid Arkansas in a few years.Fact is UT-K has, at this time some serious money issues. Pruitt was what, their 5th or 6th choice?

I'm not buying into UF

they constantly recruit high ranked players on offense (specifically qb who can't play) 

They go 7-5 at best if that freshman qb from Ohio doesn't start and play well

If he is another bust or they play anyone else at qb they won't get more than 7 wins

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm not buying into UF

they constantly recruit high ranked players on offense (specifically qb who can't play) 

If he is another bust or they play anyone else at qb they won't get more than 7 wins

Florida Schedule:

Charleston Southern: W

Kentucky: Toss up

Colorado State: W

@ Tennessee: W

Mississippi State: L

LSU: L

Vandy: W

UGA: L

Missouri: W

South Carolina: L

Idaho: W

FSU: L

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Florida Schedule:

Charleston Southern: W

Kentucky: Toss up

Colorado State: W

@ Tennessee: W

Mississippi State: L

LSU: L

Vandy: W

UGA: L

Missouri: W

South Carolina: L

Idaho: W

FSU: L

Looks about right but i could see Tennessee being a toss up

Tennessee has played tough early on past 2 seasons and did beat Florida last time they played up there

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm not buying into UF

They got a coach now that is pretty good at developing qb's.  Florida will be alright there now.

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Looks about right but i could see Tennessee being a toss up

Tennessee has played tough early on past 2 seasons and did beat Florida last time they played up there

There was a couple of toss up games. Tennessee is certainly a toss up. So is Missouri depending on if Florida has any offense this year

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Idk honestly but considering how franks did last year and the fact their backups at qb aren't that good it seems the true freshman is best option 

I agree with you. I dont think the SEC East is this murderers row though that people are trying to make it out to be. There is a big difference betweeen #1 UGA and whoever is #2 in the SEC East. SEC West is still better. At least there is a battle between Alabama and Auburn. UGA/UF hasnt been exciting in a while.