White House aide Rob Porter resigning amid abuse allegations

RedZone

Is anyone tired of this BS already? 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rob-porter-hope-hicks-boyfriend-white-house-aide-resigning-amid-abuse-allegations/

Top White House aide Rob Porter is resigning, after abuse allegations from his two ex-wives were made public. The White House was made aware of the allegations in November and allowed him to work without a full security clearance, CBS News' chief White House correspondent Major Garrett reports. 

White House communications director Hope Hicks, who is dating Porter, helped craft his public statement, Garrett confirmed. 

"My commitment to public service speaks for itself," Porter, who has denied the allegations, told reporters in a statement. "I have always put duty to country first and treated others with respect. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to have served in the Trump administration and will seek to ensure a smooth transition when I leave the White House."

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

This woman abuser is now dating Hope Hicks.....9_9

It's like picking up a copy of the National Enquirer.

Corey Lewandoski and now Rob Porter.  Not a sterling record in her choice of men.

Dating Hope seems like it is the death knell of your professional career.

I've always had the suspicion that Cadet Bone Spurs had his tiny hands on Hope first but hope I'm wrong for her sake.

59 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Corey Lewandoski and now Rob Porter.  Not a sterling record in her choice of men.

I've always had the suspicion that Cadet Bone Spurs had his tiny hands on Hope first but hope I'm wrong for her sake.

Me too.

She'll probably write a tell all when she's fired.........

She's turning into the White House slut though....

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:29 PM, RedZone said:

Is anyone tired of this BS already? 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rob-porter-hope-hicks-boyfriend-white-house-aide-resigning-amid-abuse-allegations/

Top White House aide Rob Porter is resigning, after abuse allegations from his two ex-wives were made public. The White House was made aware of the allegations in November and allowed him to work without a full security clearance, CBS News' chief White House correspondent Major Garrett reports. 

White House communications director Hope Hicks, who is dating Porter, helped craft his public statement, Garrett confirmed. 

"My commitment to public service speaks for itself," Porter, who has denied the allegations, told reporters in a statement. "I have always put duty to country first and treated others with respect. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to have served in the Trump administration and will seek to ensure a smooth transition when I leave the White House."

This wouldn't have been an issue if Clinton had kept his winkie in his pants, in the Oral Office! Where were Left Wing whacko clowns like MAJOR Garrett THEN?

59 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what's the link about? 

This second person was one of trump's speechwriters. 

The writer's wife claims he threw her into a wall, burned her hand with a cigarette and pulled her hair during an argument, while on a boat in a desolate place, a long distance from shore.  She was afraid he would throw her into the ocean.  

Try this link:  ( I know it's not on the trump approved reading list. )  :D

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/9/16997898/speechwriter-sorensen-resigns-domestic-abuse

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stanscript said:

he threw her into a wall, burned her hand with a cigarette and pulled her hair during an argument, while on a boat in a desolate place, a long distance from shore.  She was afraid he would throw her into the ocean.  

not as harsh as trump is accused of being but not bad, not bad at all. 

lol

• Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 9:59 AM, noonereal said:

not as harsh as trump is accused of being but not bad, not bad at all. 

lol

One swell guy. A real  tough guy with those cigarettes.. Just another cade who can run a line. On a similar note: I should have killed m  future first son in law the first  day he appeared on my the porch. I would be out of jail by now, and life would be less complicated.