Russian meddling in election

TheBlockIsHot

Our working relationship with Russia.

U.S.-Russia trade reached over $20 billion in 2016, well off its peak of $38 billion in 2013. American investment in Russia was about $9 billion in 2015 (latest data available). These figures are low and conservative, as they do not include third country trade and investment flows of U.S. origin and reinvested earnings from subsidiaries of American parent corporations. Numbers aside, American firms view the Russian market as a long-term, strategic play, given its population, natural resources, growing consumer class and access to a low-cost labor force.

https://2016.export.gov/russia/doingbusinessinrussia/index.asp

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Who won only matters to you.

This is a bad thing no matter who wins. Fake news, being used to sway uneducated voters like yourself is a bad thing.

Ok Einstein whatever you say. Just know that all of us emejamacted fokes will get Trump re-elected. Looking forward to watching your bitch ass melt for the next 7 yrs. 

51 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

See this nooner?

This is why you are zero value-added.

Other people are informed and knowledgeable, and you simply are not. You are not just a faux intellectual, you are a lazy faux intellectual.

Please stick to "What's Your Favorite Color?" type threads. Thanks.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Haha 

AMAZING! President Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

February 7, 2018 by Jim Hoft 785 Comments

trump-thumb-1.jpg

Since his electoral landslide in November 2016 Donald Trump has had to deal with spying by the Obama administration, a corrupt deep state special counsel on Russian collusion, a lackluster economy, a foreign policy disaster, and a radical far left mainstream media that reported negative hit pieces on the new president 90% of the time.

Despite all of this bad news President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.

President Trump has a stronger approval rating today than media darling Barack Obama did back in 2010 on this same day.

Back on February 7, 2010 Barack Obama had an approval rating of 44% while 56% of likely voters disapproved of the far left president.

Article Continues Below

Trump had a tremendous first year despite an unbelievable barrage of attacks against him.

Results matter.

Comments

As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning

Join TGP on Facebook

Search The Gateway Pundit

Join for updates from the Gateway Pundit!

* indicates required
Email Address *

LMFAO that's a fake news website!!!!

Hahahaha 

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You just honestly posted a fake news website as a source!

Lollllllll Trumptard!!!

The link to the poll referenced (and the corresponding comparison with the previous POTUS) is pretty clearly shown in the article.

Use the left mouse button to click on stuff. A world of information will open at your fingertips. xD

22 minutes ago, concha said:

See this nooner?

This is why you are zero value-added.

Other people are informed and knowledgeable, and you simply are not. You are not just a faux intellectual, you are a lazy faux intellectual.

Please stick to "What's Your Favorite Color?" type threads. Thanks.

A search of The Twitter for various combinations of "Trump," "illegitimate," "illegitimately elected" etc. also yields a veritable gold mine of results.

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Thanks

I have not heard this nonsense or I just let it roll off my back without it registering because it's just political nonsense. 

Still, I have heard countless Dems say whatever did happened it did not effect the outcome of the election and it certainly is not a mantra from CNN or MSNBC. Maybe Fox in drumming up support has played it up, to stir the base? I don't know.

None the less, there is no way in heck this can be ignored. You know all the connections. 

The last link is just Hill crying. Boo hoo hoo. 

but, all she said was that questions about Trump’s legitimacy as president are constant because there are many unanswered questions about what the relationship was between the Trump campaign and Putin during the election. A fair statement. She blamed Comey in this interview, not Trump nor Russia. 

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Weed intake.

people think because they hate Trump that everyone (mostly) hates Trump.

It's just not the case. He has not lost so much as a single vote from the election in my opinion. 

His approval ratting was only about 36% when he was elected. Disapproving and voting for a Dem are not the same thing. We saw this. 

But I ask because maybe he has something and if not, maybe he can reflect. 

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

people think because they hate Trump that everyone (mostly) hates Trump.

It's just not the case. He has not lost so much as a single vote from the election in my opinion. 

His approval ratting was only about 36% when he was elected. Disapproving and voting for a Dem are not the same thing. We saw this. 

But I ask because maybe he has something and if not, maybe he can reflect. 

Narrator:  "He doesn't have anything."

;)