Russian meddling in election

TheBlockIsHot

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

this Russia thing is not like today's head exploding news, Rob Porter

Now this is some really gross over reaction from the left.

Russia, we need answers as to why our President still does not care and won't even speak the truth. 

You're asking him to give credence to a movement who's sole purpose is to try and de-legitimize his election. "Getting answers" has absolutely nothing to do with it. If it did, there would have been some talk of Russia in 2008/2012.

I can go back 40 years, and not come up with any previous POTUS who would bother to do that.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

These clowns refuse to read these studies and question anything.

They refuse to question why the lists of "junk" news sites they use happen to be almost all right-leaning sites, thus skewing the results.

They simply accept that if an organization calls itself a "fact-checker" that it really is completely non-partisan. They don't question when they are founded and run by liberal organizations like WaPo or the Tampa Bay Tribune, whose Politifact group just recently tried to hire ALAN GRAYSON... yes THAT Alan Grayson.

Sheep.

you truly are an idiot

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stanscript said:

We disagree on the definition of a serious question.  You are quite the right wing tool.

Keep plugging along, Jr. Cadet.

Yes, i imagine we do.

I can can point to fundamental problems with data and methodology, and pose questions to you.  You run like a bitch becasue you can't address them.

For you, the only serious question is just how intellectually dishonest you have to be to just accept the BS they feed you.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Yes, i imagine we do.

I can can point to fundamental problems with data and methodology, and pose questions to you.  You run like a bitch becasue you can't address them.

For you, the only serious question is just how intellectually dishonest you have to be to just accept the BS they feed you.

Jr. Cadet Concha thinks he is smarter than the people at Oxford and Dartmouth.

The world is a vast conspiracy against the right wing.  Boo-hoo.

Time for him to re-adjust his tin foil hat so he can avoid the black helicopters.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

People who know what they are talking about are speaking.

Please shut up, dummy.

in all seriousness, i think you have completely lost your mind

it's like you walk forwards with your head facing backwards

they just don't make adjectives for the kind of contradictions you are, the kind of self unawareness you display. 

save yourself, just stop posting

2 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Time for him to re-adjust his tin foil hat so he can avoid the black helicopters.

I asked simple and obvious questions, and you ran like a bitch.

That simple, Sport.

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

hey...he's a Trump U grad....have some respect!

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

in all seriousness, i think you have completely lost your mind

it's like you walk forwards with your head facing backwards

they just don't make adjectives for the kind of contradictions you are, the kind of self unawareness you display. 

save yourself, just stop posting

You aren't smart nor knowledgeable, so I don't care what you and the voices in your head think.

You continue to contribute zero in terms of data and facts.

You are zero value added.

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Your partisan glasses are showing a little here, IMO.

come on, honest, what you are talking about comes from only one source, Trump

I have never heard a democrat dispute the election or in ANYway suggest Trump's election is not legitimate.

The left explodes their heads daily over TRump, in regards to anything he does, Russia too but NEVER in the way you suggest.  To delegitimize his election, that I have ever heard.

Who, specifically has?

7 minutes ago, stanscript said:

forget him, he's an idiot

he's as bad as the exploding heads on my tv

trump has made monkeys of soooooooooooo many.

his own flock and the left

concha is just a causality 

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Since the mid 2000s? Show me a credible source that shows this.

And "pretty even" is not even. As we both know, uneducated voters are MUCH MORE likely to be swayed by fake news that educated voters. They don't understand sources and believe much of what they read.

You lose. Again.

And educated voters are more combatant when they lose. 

29 minutes ago, noonereal said:

come on, honest, what you are talking about comes from only one source, Trump

I have never heard a democrat dispute the election or in ANYway suggest Trump's election is not legitimate.

The left explodes their heads daily over TRump, in regards to anything he does, Russia too but NEVER in the way you suggest.  To delegitimize his election, that I have ever heard.

Who, specifically has?

John Lewis http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/john-lewis-calls-trump-an-illegitimate-president-854824003696

Ted Lieu https://www.good.is/articles/ted-lieu-trump-evil-man

Madame Secretary http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/02/hillary-clinton-dropped-truth-bomb-explained-trump-illegitimate-president.html

That was done with a 60 second google search...the same search also turned up hundreds of articles and op-eds written over the past year.

5 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Former president George W. Bush states that there is clear evidence that Russia meddled in the last election

"It’s problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results." - George W. Bush

To be clear- I am not accusing the Trump campaign of collusion, although I am under the belief that there is clear evidence of Russain meddling in the election. If you remember social media during the election, you will have noticed the mountains of fake news stories and Russian troll bots all over the net, mostly in favor of conservative stories. This is still true today. Go read the comments on any political article on social media or on yahoo. Conservative troll accounts everywhere.

He didn't mention PRESIDENT Trump, because it was the CLINTON CAMPAIGN WHO DONE IT!xDxDxD The evidence is OVERWHELMING! Versus the evidence against PRESIDENT Trump, is NON EXISTENT!xD

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

John Lewis is an illegitimate human! A FUCKING DISGRACE to the great state of Georgia! He looks like one of my turds! He would have NEVER SEEN Washington DC, except on a postcard, if he wasn't from a 90% African, and far Left Wing whacko carpetbagger district in the ATL!

5 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Former president George W. Bush states that there is clear evidence that Russia meddled in the last election

"It’s problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results." - George W. Bush

To be clear- I am not accusing the Trump campaign of collusion, although I am under the belief that there is clear evidence of Russain meddling in the election. If you remember social media during the election, you will have noticed the mountains of fake news stories and Russian troll bots all over the net, mostly in favor of conservative stories. This is still true today. Go read the comments on any political article on social media or on yahoo. Conservative troll accounts everywhere.

xDxDxD Versus 95% of the Main Street Media, being in the tank for the DEMS? A friendly suggestion if I may? You will be able to see the sunlight and open yourownself up to the wonders of the world, if you take your head out of Obana's and Hillary's ass!