Trump won't release Democratic memo

noonereal

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

66 is not stupid at all, he just want to believe so bad that this nightmare will end, many of us have the same hopes

Like I have said many times, I prefer Trump is removed and Pence is installed even though Pence is far more destructive in philosophy. But honestly, I am having second thoughts on Pence now that he has sold his soul for the hope of being king one day. 

nightmare???...NOT at all...;)

I have nothing much to add here. Just want to say that I have come to appreciate having a real idiot as president. Rubber stamping all of Ryan and McConnell's bull is quite the power play by that idiot. The whole while, Democrats stay worried about an idiot doing idiotic things. Mitch and Paul are laughing their asses off behind closed doors. 

Trump chanting go nuclear in the background. 

LOL

What an idiot. 

/endrant

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

don't have one, don't really care

I heard some talking heads explain how the release made an easy trace to people involved to  in intelligence. 

Like I said, Trump won politically and the Dems are better off letting it slide. 

he won with a half a story out there?..wishful thinking...when the story reappears the dems will own the stage...last "sound bite"...last laugh...especially since it blew up it his face already!....

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have nothing much to add here. Just want to say that I have come to appreciate having a real idiot as president. Rubber stamping all of Ryan and McConnell's bull is quite the power play by that idiot. The whole while, Democrats stay worried about an idiot doing idiotic things. Mitch and Paul are laughing their asses off behind closed doors. 

Trump chanting go nuclear in the background. 

LOL

What an idiot. 

/endrant

Every single day I read trump twitter...those are official WH documents AND every single day trump just lies and lies his ass off.......every single freakin day!

AND,

No one cares...9_9

Trump to approve release of Democrats' memo rebutting Republican claims of FBI abuses

The Independent Mythili Sampathkumar,The Independent Fri, Feb 9 3:08 PM EST
President Donald Trump says he will release a memo by Congressional Democrats regarding FBI surveillance: AP Photo/Evan Vucci

US President Donald Trump has said that he will approve the release of Democrats' memo rebutting claims of FBI abuse laid out in a previous memo by Republicans.

"It's gonna be released soon. We're going to release a letter," Mr Trump said.

The Republicans' memo, authored by the Congressman Devin Nunes' staff, had alleged "serious violations of public trust" by the FBI over their conduct in the Russia investigation, per a statement from Mr Nunes.

14 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he won with a half a story out there?

sure did

come on, try to look at this objectively

kids run to get to their parents first when something "bad" has happened because even a 10 year old knows that telling the story first shapes it and makes the other side look like the culprit

this is why i said the dems should just let this go

trump is dragging this out, not for the dems advantage, hello!

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

sure did

come on, try to look at this objectively

kids run to get to their parents first when something "bad" has happened because even a 10 year old knows that telling the story first shapes it and makes the other side look like the culprit

this is why i said the dems should just let this go

trump is dragging this out, not for the dems advantage, hello!

you seem to think he won on the original release of info.?...I think it blew up in his and the republicans face...therefore the longer this story is around the worse it is for the republicans and Donny...how could it not?...when the dems do get their version released it will be BACK in the headlines...that's a win for Donny??...far from a win IMO...it's going to come back to HAUNT Donny....the sooner this story goes away the better for Trump and Nunes...public perception is he's trying to save his ass by not releasing the memo...right or wrong...so every day it's not released is a losing day for Donny IMO...

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I think it blew up in his and the republicans face

who changed their vote from Trump to ANY Dem in 3 years over it?

Not a sole

I would suggest that some came away with a little.... awareness (not saying it's valid)  that the FBI is political. 

You seem to be lost in truths. Truths have little place in shaping how we think. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

who changed their vote from Trump to ANY Dem in 3 years over it?

Not a sole

I would suggest that some came away with a little.... awareness (not saying it's valid)  that the FBI is political. 

You seem to be lost in truths. Truths have little place in shaping how we think. 

it's not or wasn't about votes...it was about an issue the republiCONS had pushed for months saying it was BIGGER than Watergate exc...it would expose the "deep state" exc...it blew up in their face...he lost big time on the "memo" IMO...and when it resurfaces?..he lose again on this issue...not getting or losing votes...

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it blew up in their face

the measure of this statement's validity IS votes

no votes changed, I think you admitted this, nothing then blew up in any face

Does Drummer or Concha seem changed by the issue? 

I'd say they are more resolute and now believe the FBi is political. 

That is most certainly a WIN for Trump. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I believe this to be true of about all of Trump's base. 

Therein lies the real problem. 

I guess you could make that case, if one wanted to. They seem pretty resolute in their support...much like numerous past presidents.

IMO, the real disturbing trend these days is the constant calling out/belittling/confronting “supporters” of a POTUS, a full year into his term. 

While there were obviously no shortage of idiots freaking on Obama through his entire presidency, I recall next to zero vitriol directed at “Obama supporters.”

This is where the anti-Trump mob is going off the rails, and it will end up paying negative dividends in the long run. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

the measure of this statement's validity IS votes

no votes changed, I think you admitted this, nothing then blew up in any face

Does Drummer or Concha seem changed by the issue? 

I'd say they are more resolute and now believe the FBi is political. 

That is most certainly a WIN for Trump. 

votes?..why are you back to votes again?...this memo has nothing to do with the 2020 Pres. race...the validity is measured in the content of the memo..not votes

this didn't blow up in Nunes face?...you sure about that?...the footnote about the dossier being political in nature WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME...how did he and Trump "win" on this?..they didn't..they got egg on their face..you're wearing your Republican hat a little too tight today...

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I guess you could make that case, if one wanted to. They seem pretty resolute in their support...much like numerous past presidents.

IMO, the real disturbing trend these days is the constant calling out/belittling/confronting “supporters” of a POTUS, a full year into his term. 

While there were obviously no shortage of idiots freaking on Obama through his entire presidency, I recall next to zero vitriol directed at “Obama supporters.”

This is where the anti-Trump mob is going off the rails, and it will end up paying negative dividends in the long run. 

I absolutely understand your perspective.

My thought is that their may be more to it.

Obama was a calming force (I think a great liability to him  but others praise it) Trump is very much the opposite. Intentionally causing controversy. 

I have not shared this before but I have felt something very different from the Trump base that I have never felt before. In addition to Trump purposely antagonizing, much of his base seem to display an attitude that there is a new sheriff in town. That they are the chosen.  That they want to rub the nose in the dirt of any non Trumpet. I think you are seeing the blow back from that. 

Just look at the posts here.... 

19 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I absolutely understand your perspective.

My thought is that their may be more to it.

Obama was a calming force (I think a great liability to him  but others praise it) Trump is very much the opposite. Intentionally causing controversy. 

I have not shared this before but I have felt something very different from the Trump base that I have never felt before. In addition to Trump purposely antagonizing, much of his base seem to display an attitude that there is a new sheriff in town. That they are the chosen.  That they want to rub the nose in the dirt of any non Trumpet. I think you are seeing the blow back from that. 

Just look at the posts here.... 

You could come to that conclusion from the posts here, sure. Everything is magnified here by anonymity.

For the average supporter “in the wild,” I would disagree 110%...and strongly consider  responding with the theory that you’re almost projecting a desired behavior in order to justify your feelings. 

The average “in the wild” Trump voter is still terrified to even discuss politics in public,  let alone thump their chest over it. Things haven’t changed that much for them since the election, where most were scurred to admit they were even considering voting for him. That said, I have no doubt that the 24/7 mouth-foaming from the left is hardening their resolve, and some who might have left the reservation over his antics are instead diggin in.

Negative dividends.

Note: I just finished my 2nd scotch and am hopping a flight to Montreal in about 10 minutes...so the last word is yours if you’re so inclined. 

:D

• Like 2