Trump won't release Democratic memo

noonereal

Just now, noonereal said:

I told you so, I told you so, I told you so. 

LOLOLOLOL

LETS SEE, IF PRESIDENT Trump released da hounds! He would hafta redact about half of what dumbass Adam Shitt put out! Or he would hafta say that it was a danger to national security and not release! EITHER WAY, he appears deceptive! NICE TRY though! I'll bet that you Dumbokrats thought that he would fall for more of your Left Wing whacko bullshit?xD

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course we all knew he wouldn't release it. He has the version out there that he wants out. I hope the "leakers" do some leaking. Screw that dude and his irritating "transparency". xD

We all did?

I recall folks telling me, here, that he had to release it and would. Hence my "I told you so."

We don't needs leaks. 

He won this round, again. 

I wish he were ever 1% as effective in guiding domestic and foreign policy as he is at being Barnum and Bailey . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

We all did?

I recall folks telling me, here, that he had to release it and would. Hence my "I told you so."

We don't needs leaks. 

He won this round, again. 

I wish he were ever 1% as effective in guiding domestic and foreign policy as he is at being Barnum and Bailey . 

before you take your victory lap...it's going back to the House as per the recommendation of the FBI and DOJ for some possible redactions.....the dems will get a memo out sooner or later..."I told you so"...;)..and BTW he's just bringing more negative attention to the issue... a win for the dems...;)

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

before you take your victory lap...it's going back to the House as per the recommendation of the FBI and DOJ for some possible redactions.....the dems will get a memo out sooner or later..."I told you so"...;)..and BTW he's just bringing more negative attention to the issue... a win for the dems...;)

it's just not

the dems are better off just dropping it

he won

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

it's just not

the dems are better off just dropping it

he won

how could he have won when only 1/2 the story is out there?...and when the dems do eventually get their version out it will be back in the headlines once again...not a good thing for him...in fact one talking head said Shift put stuff in there he knew needed to be redacted so Trump couldn't release it to make him look bad...humm...

..the longer the memo story is around the worse it is for Trump...he's delaying the inevitable...and losing...;)

50 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..the longer the memo story is around the worse it is for Trump...he's delaying the inevitable...and losing...;)

don't confuse what you want to believe with what is actually happening

I promise you, he is winning. Not in substantive matters but where it counts, in public perceptions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

how could he have won when only 1/2 the story is out there?...and when the dems do eventually get their version out it will be back in the headlines once again...not a good thing for him...in fact one talking head said Shift put stuff in there he knew needed to be redacted so Trump couldn't release it to make him look bad...humm...

Make sure you thank god every-day for allowing you to get by being this stupid. 

41 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I promise you, he is winning. Not in substantive matters but where it counts, in public perceptions. 

Seriously how long will it take dumb shits like 66 to figure this out? 

The dems still don't have a message. You have Nancy standing 8 hrs for illegals while Americans are saying WTF. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

it's not what I want to believe...it's common  sense IMO..the longer the story (that blew up in the republicans face) is around the worse it is for Trump and the republicans....and when it gets back in the headlines it will show the democratic prospective...another loss for Trump...

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Make sure you thank god every-day for allowing you to get by being this stupid. 

66 is not stupid at all, he just want to believe so bad that this nightmare will end, many of us have the same hopes

Like I have said many times, I prefer Trump is removed and Pence is installed even though Pence is far more destructive in philosophy. But honestly, I am having second thoughts on Pence now that he has sold his soul for the hope of being king one day. 

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

it's not what I want to believe...it's common  sense IMO..the longer the story (that blew up in the republicans face) is around the worse it is for Trump and the republicans....and when it gets back in the headlines it will show the democratic prospective...another loss for Trump...

I respect your opinion. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

66 is not stupid at all, he just want to believe so bad that this nightmare will end, many of us have the same hopes

Like I have said many times, I prefer Trump is removed and Pence is installed even though Pence is far more destructive in philosophy. But honestly, I am having second thoughts on Pence now that he has sold his soul for the hope of being king one day. 

No 66 is a frigging idiot

47 minutes ago, noonereal said:

because of how humans process information on national politics

The dEms simply sound like big babies now.

babies now?...you wearing your righty hat now?...the country knows how and why the memo came about..100% partisan hack job and the dems look like they were victims of Nunes and his circus act that blew up...not babies...the 22-0 vote shows that IMO...the ball is still in Donny court...the longer it stays there the worse it is for him...