Trump won't release Democratic memo

noonereal

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You could come to that conclusion from the posts here, sure. Everything is magnified here by anonymity.

For the average supporter “in the wild,” I would disagree 110%...and strongly consider  responding with the theory that you’re almost projecting a desired behavior in order to justify your feelings. 

The average “in the wild” Trump voter is still terrified to even discuss politics in public,  let alone thump their chest over it. Things haven’t changed that much for them since the election, where most were scurred to admit they were even considering voting for him. That said, I have no doubt that the 24/7 mouth-foaming from the left is hardening their resolve, and some who might have left the reservation over his antics are instead diggin in.

Negative dividends.

Note: I just finished my 2nd scotch and am hopping a flight to Montreal in about 10 minutes...so the last word is yours if you’re so inclined. 

:D

enjoy your flight, great perspective you bring to an east coast elite....

Oh, wait, @GardenStateBaller is the elite.... but he is a republican.... this is getting so confusing...

49 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You could come to that conclusion from the posts here, sure. Everything is magnified here by anonymity.

For the average supporter “in the wild,” I would disagree 110%...and strongly consider  responding with the theory that you’re almost projecting a desired behavior in order to justify your feelings. 

The average “in the wild” Trump voter is still terrified to even discuss politics in public,  let alone thump their chest over it. Things haven’t changed that much for them since the election, where most were scurred to admit they were even considering voting for him. That said, I have no doubt that the 24/7 mouth-foaming from the left is hardening their resolve, and some who might have left the reservation over his antics are instead diggin in.

Negative dividends.

Note: I just finished my 2nd scotch and am hopping a flight to Montreal in about 10 minutes...so the last word is yours if you’re so inclined. 

:D

Great post.  You should drink more often.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Dude...I’m literally drinking 24/7. Pretty sure I’ve mentioned that repeatedly. xD

update: delayed again, so I’m halfway through my third scotch...ready to drop more knowledge from the Sky Club. 

Lol@ 24/7.  A professional I see.  I used to be but have retired.  I think I use to be, I dont remember. 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:34 AM, noonereal said:

I told you so, I told you so, I told you so. 

LOLOLOLOL

Are you Left Wing whackos THIS FUCKING STUPID? Adam Shitt included SOOOO many items that would endanger national security! That Trump would hafta redact half of the memo! THEN, Shitt would say SEE, the President is trying to hide something! We were born at night, but not LAST night!xDxDxD TRY AGAIN FOOLS!

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:54 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course we all knew he wouldn't release it. He has the version out there that he wants out. I hope the "leakers" do some leaking. Screw that dude and his irritating "transparency". xD

Au contraire' Hog Boy! He WANTS the DEM version out there! But he ain't gonna sign off on one that needs to be redacted!

4 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

dude you know he's just gonna come back with some...

Uncivilized, shit in your own backyard, hillbilly my shit don't stink BS don't you?

giphy.gif

yup...should be fun.9_9

What's gonna be fun, is when Jeff Sessions grows a pair of nuts, and appoints a Special Counsel to investigate HILLS and Obana, and their lil band of misfits! APPARENTLY, they have threatened him or his family!

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

He released the republican version in spite of fbi objections. Why fret over the same type of objections on the dem version?

The FBI didn't want it out there because they are FUCKING DIRTY as HELL! The whole seventh floor is about to be vacant! This is the biggest political scandal in AMERICAN HISTORY doo doo! And the Left Wing whacko media is oblivious to the biggest scoop in their fucking careers!xD We're about to find out if justice prevails, or that the Left wing whackos and the Deep State, have taken over the government of the United States of America, turning this place into a Banana Republic!

And THIS shit goes RIGHT to the TOP of the food chain! We'll see whose laughing when this is over! It's ironic as hell, that the DEMS are investigating Trump with NO evidence, for allegations that THEY did for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS!