The current state of SF

HSFBfan

8 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Wrong. A bi-partisan committee came up with these numbers. And they are conservative. Even Republicans recognized this.

Your boy is a joke.

I’m actually more anti obama/Hillary than I am pro trump. Any republican is better for our future than the policies of the Democrats now .... 

But you didn’t answer my Q.... let’s appease you for a minute and say the 1.5 trillion increase does happen by year 10.... you’ll have a problem with that but not a 10 trillion increase under Obama in 8 years? Little hypocritical no? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I’m actually more anti obama/Hillary than I am pro trump. Any republican is better for our future than the policies of the Democrats now .... 

But you didn’t answer my Q.... let’s appease you for a minute and say the 1.5 trillion increase does happen by year 10.... you’ll have a problem with that but not a 10 trillion increase under Obama in 8 years? Little hypocritical no? 

Have to wonder if JFK was alive today would he still be a democrat

31 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

The attitude of a vast number of people who voted for Trump...

But of course you will be villainized as a racist Trumpster for this common sense approach.

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Yep real centrist nor

review my policy wants then review what Trump has done. He is not supported by left, centrist or tradition republican. 

He is only supported by 36% of the country and that is in no small part through emotion. 

I went after every president that was a bum and or supported policies I rejected so the list of those I "went after"... Carter was first, Clinton was next, Bush JR then followed and Trump, the worst of all, needs be called out. 

I supported Ford, Ray-gun and Bush I. (see the constancy, before the GOP went wild right in 2000 ) 

Obie I was disappointed in but rather neutral on. I certainly did not blindly support him as Trumpets would stereotype me. 

Brother, honest, there is something very wrong with Trump and as Americans we cannot overlook it weather we agree with policy or not. 

Most centrists strongly oppose Trump. 

Have a good day :)

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

He is not supported by left, centrist or tradition republican. 

Most centrists strongly oppose Trump. 

Sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself...

No one else is buying your 'intellectually dishonest' rant

And you could not recognize a centrist if he smacked you in your face...