Embarrassment to the country

Columbiafan

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

FB_IMG_1519489557809.jpg.c212c9812e242a06d24506315c64f0bd.jpg

@HSFBfan 

People like her supporting Trump is number 1 reason i could never do it 

No ounce of class and i hope that bitch gets fired,  tarred,  feathered and thrown on the street for this shithead comment 

She doesn't represent the 63 million Trump supporters in my opinion. But yes she sounds like a moron if this is a real quote. There are a lot of dumb people on both sides. PelosI says a lot of dumb shit pretty much daily. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok lol 

Tomi Lahren (/ˈtɒmi ˈlærən/; born August 11, 1992) is an American conservative[1] political commentator, and former television host. She is currently working for Great America Alliance, an advocacy organization that supports Donald Trump. She is best known for hosting Tomi on TheBlaze.[citation needed]She previously hosted On Point with Tomi Lahren on One America News Network(OANN).[2][3] In August 2017 Lahren joined Fox News as a contributor.[4]

Ok so correction a former tv host, regardless I saw that and was ready to blast her regardless of which side she supports 

Edited by Columbiafan

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Tomi Lahren (/ˈtɒmi ˈlærən/; born August 11, 1992) is an American conservative[1] political commentator, and former television host. She is currently working for Great America Alliance, an advocacy organization that supports Donald Trump. She is best known for hosting Tomi on TheBlaze.[citation needed]She previously hosted On Point with Tomi Lahren on One America News Network(OANN).[2][3] In August 2017 Lahren joined Fox News as a contributor.[4]

Ok so correction a former tv personality, regardless I saw that and was ready to blast her regardless of which side she supports 

So basically she is a nobody. She bounced around and couldn't even stick with OANN which I do watch occasionally. But it's a startup network essentially. Tells you how useless she is. Also how much stock do you put into any radio/tv personalities?? 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So basically she is a nobody. She bounced around and couldn't even stick with OANN which I do watch occasionally. But it's a startup network essentially. Tells you how useless she is

And after this comment she probably will stay a nobody 

Most networks will probably blacklist her (or at least I hope they do) 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

And after this comment she probably will stay a nobody 

Most networks will probably blacklist her (or at least I hope they do) 

Could go the opposite. She could have put herself on the map with such an extreme quote. Who knows and who truly cares. Just like most of these radio/tv people. Now when someone in our governmemy says something that's the people that matter and there the ones we should beat up or agree with 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Could go the opposite. She could have put herself on the map with such an extreme quote. Who knows and who truly cares. Just like most of these radio/tv people. Now when someone in our governmemy says something that's the people that matter and there the ones we should beat up or agree with 

So in other words morons like her mean nothing in grand scheme of things 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

FB_IMG_1519489557809.jpg.c212c9812e242a06d24506315c64f0bd.jpg

@HSFBfan 

No ounce of class and i hope that bitch gets fired,  tarred,  feathered and thrown on the street for this shithead comment 

I’d smash that! 

Hell with all the butthurt over a snapshot comment, I may have a chance!

Hahaha

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I am fine with fired. Tarred and feathered, no. She is just doing the bidding of those that pay her. At the end of the day, I would almost apply Jesus's request of his father: " ... forgive them for they know not what they have done."  

• Like 1