Embarrassment to the country

Columbiafan

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

FB_IMG_1519489557809.jpg.c212c9812e242a06d24506315c64f0bd.jpg

@HSFBfan 

People like her supporting Trump is number 1 reason i could never do it 

No ounce of class and i hope that bitch gets fired,  tarred,  feathered and thrown on the street for this shithead comment 

Understandable smash comments aside...and even though I think she's terrible, this seems like fake news...did anybody fact check this?

Edit Update:  It's fake

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Understandable smash comments aside...and even though I think she's terrible, this seems like fake news...did anybody fact check this?

Edit Update:  It's fake

So now     SNOPES.COM     is an authentic source of proof  ? ? ? ?

How are the righties going to believe such a "left-wing" fact-checking source?

(this response is not aimed at you 15yds)

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

She would speak to God out loud herself for a good 3 to 5 minutes while I smashed. 

Just looking at her, I may yell out "Oh God" a coupla times myself. xD

She is Hot. She could hold a Handgun in her Hand while Calling Obama the N-Word and I would still Smash. 

I would damn sure get my MAGA on with her Crazy ass.  Oh and I would even call Obama a Muslim for good measure on the way out. 

• Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, Columbiafan said:

FB_IMG_1519489557809.jpg.c212c9812e242a06d24506315c64f0bd.jpg

@HSFBfan 

People like her supporting Trump is number 1 reason i could never do it 

No ounce of class and i hope that bitch gets fired,  tarred,  feathered and thrown on the street for this shithead comment 

THAT lil lady has MORE class than Barry, and his WHOLE fucking family! Who was it who said,  that "for the FIRST time in my adult life, I'm proud to be an AMERICAN!" ARE YOU SHITTIN ME? That bitch could have NEVER achieved the goals she has in RUSSIA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, or CHINA!

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

She is Hot. She could hold a Handgun in her Hand while Calling Obama the N-Word and I would still Smash. 

I would damn sure get my MAGA on with her Crazy ass.  Oh and I would even call Obama a Muslim for good measure on the way out. 

What's foreplay to you homies? Hey baybee, ya wanna take a ride on da WILD SIDE?xDxDxD White chicks who would boink you fools have REALLY LOOOOOW expectations about S E X!

26 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What's foreplay to you homies? Hey baybee, ya wanna take a ride on da WILD SIDE?xDxDxD White chicks who would boink you fools have REALLY LOOOOOW expectations about S E X!

I'm sorry I didn't know you had control of White Chicks Meat Gloves. Here is a hint you failed miserably.    I figure any women that come from a Tribe that will let you Sleep with them would pretty much make it very easy for someone else to Stroke them.   What Fools are you talking about.?   Please explain this more plainly.  I never met a white lady that openly admits she boinked what you called one of us Fools.  Yet I have never met a so called Fool(your description that haven't boinked (your phrase) at least 5 White Chicks (your Word).  I will let you use your imagination on which group is lying.  xDxDxD Since you like smiling faces. 

I don't give a damn about someone on here feeling they need to jump in and put me in my place for putting this Person in his place.  

He constantly dribbles out this type of B.S. It's not a damn Dog Whistle it's a Bull Horn. 

If the GOD you Backwood Southerner's talk about so much didn't want me to tap another Race then he would have given me a Square Dick and made her Pussy round.  He didn't and I will.  Any woman of any RACE

24 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What age did you become faster than your Sister and change her life for ever.  You know losing her Virginity? xD