Breaking news!!!!!! Papa johns cancels NFL Sponsorship

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is what happens when you let domestic terrorists bully you into changing your policy. This is the blow back for caving 

https://thenationalpulse.com/culture/after-losing-10-billion-to-boycott-target-adjusts-their-transgender-bathroom-policy/

That was the blowback to getting their ass handed to them by Amazon.  

You bathroom monitors don't register for that much cash, dingus.

:)

1 hour ago, GloryDays said:

That was the blowback to getting their ass handed to them by Amazon.  

You bathroom monitors don't register for that much cash, dingus.

:)

When people like you are more outraged at concerned parents not wanting men going into the same restroom as their daughter there is gonna be push back. 

Target was viewed as a wholesome family store so when they caved to political pressure from mentally ill domestic and economic terrorists it hit em where it hurts. 

Should be a valuable lesson to anyone else trying to ride the PC train 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

When people like you are more outraged at concerned parents not wanting men going into the same restroom as their daughter there is gonna be push back. 

Target was viewed as a wholesome family store so when they caved to political pressure from mentally ill domestic and economic terrorists it hit em where it hurts. 

Should be a valuable lesson to anyone else trying to ride the PC train 

Who is truly outraged here?

Spolier- It's the group of people *legislating* bathroom usage.  

Party of personal freedom my ass.

People that actually know things disagree with your assessment on Target by the way.  People are lazy and can buy just about everything they need to survive from their phones, on Amazon.

But, please keep believing that your bathroom protests are doing anything more than making you look like a goober.

Dick Sporting Goods is removing assault rifles I believe.  No idea why they would sell them in the first place, but now that they are wising up they will see their revenue SKY ROCKET!!  I for one will now buy 100% of my sporting gear and clothes and whatever they sell. I will buy shit I don't even need just to show my support. I will even do my grocery shopping in their sports bars area now too.  DICK FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dick Sporting Goods is removing assault rifles I believe.  No idea why they would sell them in the first place, but now that they are wising up they will see their revenue SKY ROCKET!!  I for one will now buy 100% of my sporting gear and clothes and whatever they sell. I will buy shit I don't even need just to show my support. I will even do my grocery shopping in their sports bars area now too.  DICK FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard "Dick" Nixon is dead bro....

You mean CEO Edward Stack?

He's not a dick, he's a vagina... injecting politics into business. So is Papa Johns.

Shop 'til you drop bro.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Don't forget to register for the Dick's ScoreCard loyalty program. Maybe members will increase by 10% this week.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Dicks said they were going to do this after Sandy Hook and never did. What do you mean no idea why they would sell them? Because they are a sporting good store. They sell guns. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Wrong.  Dick's never sold assault rifles.  Dick's is removing AR15s.  That is not an "assault" rifle.  Nor is it an automatic weapon.  Hysteria over some as simple as a misuse of the proper name fuels the fire.  Revenue will probably be a wash as those who like the policy will go there and those who don't won't.  They also are changing their age requirement to 21 to purchase any weapon. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fred said:

Wrong.  Dick's never sold assault rifles.  Dick's is removing AR15s.  That is not an "assault" rifle.  Nor is it an automatic weapon.  Hysteria over some as simple as a misuse of the proper name fuels the fire.  Revenue will probably be a wash as those who like the policy will go there and those who don't won't.  They also are changing their age requirement to 21 to purchase any weapon. 

Buy your weapons now if your 18 before they raise the age

1 minute ago, Fred said:

It has been many decades since I was 18 so that won't be a worry for me.

Well thats good. Im just saying if your 18 now go get your permit and get your gun. You have the right to own. BTW 18 and 21 are man made number. Our 2nd amendment does not give an age. Also has anyone noticed that the founding father gave the citizens of this country the right to guns and nowhere does it state you have the right to an education. Thats how important they felt owning a gun was