What sort of Talent does this St John's College have?

RedZone

7 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

yeah, I think @ECHS05 gave me the tip. You have to select recruitment filters in your search and type the high school. Only downside is it only shows by class not all years.

https://247sports.com/Player?FullName=st john's college&PrimaryRecruitment.PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=12139#recruitment

Right here? I keep getting a 0 when entering a team.

They’ve got a thunder and lightening thing going on at RB. The lightening is Robinson and he’s a 4-Star with offers from most of the power 5(Alabama, Michigan, Penn State, etc...) The thunder is a sophomore that’s probably pushing 270lbs in Antwain Littleton. He has 4 Power 5 offers as a frosh, but I just have no idea how that kids going to stay at RB for three more years. 

They will be fast on the outside with 3 Power 5 WR’s led by 4-star Rakim Jarrett. They also have a 6’8 TE with a UVA offer. 

The defense will be very fast and athletic. The whole DL and both the CB’s have Power 5 offers. The 4-star OLB Mekhail Sherman is the best player on the team and will only be a junior. 

Like PrepGridiron has said, if those SFA transfers stayed at SJC, this defense would be lights out with DE Demon Clowney and 4-Star LB Shane Lee. 

With that being said, SJC 2018 depends on who the QB transfer will be. If he can run the show like Doyle last year, they will be dangerous. I also expect a good amount of OL transfers this offseason. They are solid there, but they need depth with this schedule. 

10 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

They’ve got a thunder and lightening thing going on at RB. The lightening is Robinson and he’s a 4-Star with offers from most of the power 5(Alabama, Michigan, Penn State, etc...) The thunder is a sophomore that’s probably pushing 270lbs in Antwain Littleton. He has 4 Power 5 offers as a frosh, but I just have no idea how that kids going to stay at RB for three more years. 

They will be fast on the outside with 3 Power 5 WR’s led by 4-star Rakim Jarrett. They also have a 6’8 TE with a UVA offer. 

The defense will be very fast and athletic. The whole DL and both the CB’s have Power 5 offers. The 4-star OLB Mekhail Sherman is the best player on the team and will only be a junior. 

Like PrepGridiron has said, if those SFA transfers stayed at SJC, this defense would be lights out with DE Demon Clowney and 4-Star LB Shane Lee. 

With that being said, SJC 2018 depends on who the QB transfer will be. If he can run the show like Doyle last year, they will be dangerous. I also expect a good amount of OL transfers this offseason. They are solid there, but they need depth with this schedule. 

Is that really his name?  I remember the huge RB from last years DLS game.  Very big kid.  Doyle was the second most impressive QB I saw last year behind JT.  He was light years more impressive than sunshine. 

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Is that really his name?  I remember the huge RB from last years DLS game.  Very big kid.  Doyle was the second most impressive QB I saw last year behind JT.  He was light years more impressive than sunshine. 

Yea Demon Clowney. He’s Jadeveon Clowney’s cousin. Has a lot of hype and needs to back it up at St. Frances Academy this season since Eyabi is off to Alabama. 

The big SJC running back has a bunch of hype too. Like I said, no clue how he’s staying at RB for three more years. He’d be a monster at DT. 

Doyle was a blessing for SJC last year. He made everyone around him better. I think he’s going to kill it at Arizona for Sumlin. 

• Like 1