UCLA BB-China incident... Shocker lol

golfaddict1

8 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

You mean, versus your clown Nobama leaving Otto Warmbier to ROT in prison? Only after PRESIDENT Trump intervened, was Otto released from North Korean prison, when he was near death?

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Old news

Sort of yea... another example of Drumph’s  mentally unstable and fragile ego showing up once again and the result being BS.  

I do praise him for tweeting though, as it’s a bit painful to listen to a Pres who speaks at a 4th grade level (Newsweek article January).  My guess is he nailed the “big words” 3rd grade level portion and that had a boost rating similar to DLS winning an Open final in Calpreps.   :)  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sort of yea... another example of Drumph’s  mentally unstable and fragile ego showing up once again and the result being BS.  

I do praise him for tweeting though, as it’s a bit painful to listen to a Pres who speaks at a 4th grade level (Newsweek article January).  My guess is he nailed the “big words” 3rd grade level portion and that had a boost rating similar to DLS winning an Open final in Calpreps.   :)  

Lol

The most transparent fool ever in  history.  

But I must insist that DLS and Trump never ever be in the same post, paragraph or sentence.  

Its like putting ketchup on your steak.  It just not right.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1