Gary Cohn stepping down as Chief Economic Advisor

stanscript

1 minute ago, concha said:

Did you ever stop to think (LMAO - that was funny to even type) that a man intending to do business in ultra-liberal NYC is unlikely to register as a Republican?

Are you making a move to claim the title "biggest dumbass on the board"?

You're doing well.

LMFAO!

So you think the Democrat thing was just a business cover!?

You are really showing your weaknesses. 

I am toying with you and it's awesome. 

xD

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Draining=Winning

Yes. If he keeps this people around they will be part of the samp. Hate to tell people but businessmen are usually selfish but they get somewhere. It's get on the train or get run over let it be a Democrat or a Republican. Your gonna get run over 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  Oddly enough those are the same words chumpy used.  Nothing to see here at all people!!! Just move along!!  Oh lawd this has got to go down as the most embarrassing administration in the history of the world

Certainly in the history of the USA. This administration is straight out of: Juan Peron's, Argentina or Hugo Chavez's, Venezuela. 

Straight up Banana Republic stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Snoops.com?

Woe. What a source? Are you in junior high?

I'm usually on your side, but Snopes gets pretty good reviews as to reliability.  I've used it as a source and the right pooh-poohs them until it backs their case.  Then it's a reliable one.  When both sides throw darts at something, it probably is somewhere in the middle.  Snopes explains quite fully why they rate each thing.

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

This has to be a record for firing/quitting for one president. Unreal.  

Rachel Maddow periodically shows a list of all the departures from the administration.  They had to get a bigger board and use a smaller font to get it all on one.  I think the number is pushing 40.  It's about 3 or 4 times more than Obama at this stage.  No doubt that the rats are abandoning the SS Trumptanic in record numbers.

• Haha 2