Gary Cohn stepping down as Chief Economic Advisor

stanscript

16 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Cohn heard muttering as he walked away......."That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more."

Heard he wasn't stepping away but he's not happy with the tariffs. And I read that because of that he was going to leave. Well if you can't do what Trump wants it's time to go. That's how business works. 

39 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He accomplished what he was brought in to do (tax reform). Time to move on. Leaving on great terms. 

Whats more important today is that NK now wants to end its nuclear program thanks to POTUSs recent harsh sanctions. That news should be embraced by everyone!! 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  Oddly enough those are the same words chumpy used.  Nothing to see here at all people!!! Just move along!!  Oh lawd this has got to go down as the most embarrassing administration in the history of the world. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He accomplished what he was brought in to do (tax reform). Time to move on. Leaving on great terms. 

Whats more important today is that NK now wants to end its nuclear program thanks to POTUSs recent harsh sanctions. That news should be embraced by everyone!! 

How are those Russian sanctions going?  You know, the ones chumpy has been sitting on since his daddy Putin said NYET!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  Oddly enough those are the same words chumpy used.  Nothing to see here at all people!!! Just move along!!  Oh lawd this has got to go down as the most embarrassing administration in the history of the world. 

No it's not. He runs this country like a business and when your time is up it's up. He doesn't want people there for long. Come in get your job done and your gone. 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Trump will be a one term president.  

People will be out in full force voting next time. They got compliant and the uneducated rural voters swung the election. 

Still won't be enough. The middle of the country will never side with the crazy left. But we shall see in 2020.

24 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No not the last 2 years.  But from probably around 1956 or so tho.  Carry on. 

Really? I’ve done a bit of a search, and can’t find any instances of a Russian President threatening to nuke us in the past 30 years. Should I go back further?