Gary Cohn stepping down as Chief Economic Advisor

stanscript

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It will be enough. The candidate just has to be a moderate on the left and will win. The extreme right will not win. 

Good luck finding a moderate the left hates moderates. They called Pelosi too far to the right. They won't even tolerate a moderate

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Watching you dance around every time you step on your own dick never gets old. xD

A sense of pride and self-respect are apparently in short supply in Block's part of the world.  But given that the poverty rate where he comes from is so high, perhaps they can't afford it.

Trump may get re-elected in 2020. Who knows at this point this far out. 

I prefer to stay concentrated on the prize in a few months. If the House flips to the left, Trump will have a really, really, really bad go of it. Likely he'll face articles of impeachment even. Probably won't face removal due to the senate, but, articles of impeachment will be a real possibility.

https://www.axios.com/democrats-may-have-already-won-the-house-1520250316-506026c8-f7aa-4c7e-8930-d74786927261.html

43 seats?! 

Whoa. That'd be a crazy number and a real slap in the cranium for Trump. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

Just wait, mark my words - if the Dems flip the House, Trump gets re-elected.

I do not care if he gets reelected. If the house flips, he'll be dead in the water anyway. Kinda like what happened to the last president. It wasn't that long ago, so I know y'all remember. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't need to replace him... Just maim him. Kinda the same way that the republicans did Clinton. 

Put the good ol' hurt uponst his cranium. 

Problem is you won't control him. As you can See both parties have been happy and pissed off at him at the same time. Have you ever seen some many congressmen and women leaving at this rate. I really do believe this is his plan. We have all said we need term limits. So guess whose leaving people that have been there for years for the most part.