I mean, REALLY boys! Who among your idols could...

ORabidOne

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He's a Florida coach that GA stole dummy

Funny how so many of your "best" coaches came from a different state 

Hell colquitt got there coach from Hoover if i recall correctly 

THAT'S because we have better pay and better players than most states!xD

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He's a Florida coach that GA stole dummy

Funny how so many of your "best" coaches came from a different state

Hell colquitt got there coach from Hoover if i recall correctly 

Do people never move to change jobs in your world?  Do they never take better jobs somewhere else or do they just stay in some crappy little job with no room to advance?  When you've been in the job market for 10, 20, or 30 years like many of these men have then you can comment on on job mobility with some degree of authority.  Fresh out of high school, ha!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

THAT'S because we have better pay and better players than most states!xD

You don't have better players than Florida, that has been proven

And yea better pay,  that's how you all snatched the Florida coaches 😂 

All it proves is GA has the money to buy off top coaches from other states 

Why not you list your Best homegrown coaches (the coaches who started in GA and are still coaching in the state)

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Do people never move to change jobs in your world?  Do they never take better jobs somewhere else or do they just stay in some crappy little job with no room to advance?  When you've been in the job market for 10, 20, or 30 years like many of these men have then you can comment on on job mobility with some degree of authority.  Fresh out of high school, ha!

That's not what I'm debating here

Rab is acting as if these guys were GA bred coaches but in reality they just paid more money to coaches from other areas, i can't blame GA for doing so but it doesn't take away the fact they came from elsewhere 

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That's not what I'm debating here

Rab is acting as if these guys were GA bred coaches but in reality they just paid more money to coaches from other areas, i can't blame GA for doing so but it doesn't take away the fact they came from elsewhere 

Carpetbaggers he calls them when it suits him. Calling Rush a carpetbagger doesn’t fit Rabs narrative. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

You don't have better players than Florida, that has been proven

And yea better pay,  that's how you all snatched the Florida coaches 😂 

All it proves is GA has the money to buy off top coaches from other states 

Why not you list your Best homegrown coaches (the coaches who started in GA and are still coaching in the state)

Really think about this: Yes, the florida coaches have come to Georgia and won, but is it really because of them or the talent that they had to work with??? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They have talent in Florida too

Js 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

but is it really because of them or the talent that they had to work with??? 

Did the coaches who moved to georgia win chips in florida before they made the move? It all boils down to what you have to work with. So, are the florida bred coaches who coach in georgia now the sole responsibility of their team's success?

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Did the coaches who moved to georgia win chips in florida before they made the move? It all boils down to what you have to work with. So, are the florida bred coaches who coach in georgia now the sole responsibility of their team's success?

One at lowndes was a state runner up at Madison County before leaving

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Not sole responsibility but more than rab is letting on 

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Robby Pruitt, lil Timmy Chokely, Dean Fabrizio, Rick Darlington, and Welton Coffey were ALL GODS in FLAAAWDA! And they haven't done SPIT in Georgia at Coffee, Camden Co., Colquitt, Lee Co., and Valdosta! Do THOSE talent pools suffice?

And before you say it, Fabrizio dropping down to the 6A Bush Leagues, after getting significant transfers from Albany high schools, don't impress me at ALL! He was our BEEEEOOOOOTCH in 2015 and 2016 with those SAME playas!

16 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Robby Pruitt, lil Timmy Chokely, Dean Fabrizio, Rick Darlington, and Welton Coffey were ALL GODS in FLAAAWDA! And they haven't done SPIT in Georgia at Coffee, Camden Co., Colquitt, Lee Co., and Valdosta! Do THOSE talent pools suffice?

And before you say it, Fabrizio dropping down to the 6A Bush Leagues, after getting significant transfers from Albany high schools, don't impress me at ALL! He was our BEEEEOOOOOTCH in 2015 and 2016 with those SAME playas!

Rab...I didn't happen to catch the game with Lee County in 2016.  What was the score?

Rufus>>