20 YO High School Basketball Freshman in MD?

AztecPadre

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I saw this....crazy shit. 

This "guardian" sounds like one serious shady kat that tries to make money off of importing kids.  And looks like he has a track record if them being older than their birth certificate says.  Crazy shit going on with this guy in the DC/MD area. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

This "guardian" sounds like one serious shady kat that tries to make money off of importing kids.  And looks like he has a track record if them being older than their birth certificate says.  Crazy shit going on with this guy in the DC/MD area. 

Absolutely - he’s seems extra slimy 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MA Fan said:

Not the first African import in the DC area with a sketchy age.

Did you ever watch the O’Connell kid play? He looked 30. I can’t believe Joe Wootten let that fly. 

Anyway, my favorite DC area high school age hoax was when the 28 year old Iranian man changed his name to Spielberg and enrolled at Paul VI under the disguise of being Steven Spielberg’s nephew that moved to the Northern VA suburbs to experience a “real high school experience”.  That idiot had the principle giving up his parking spot because he “didn’t want to be overwhelmed by paparazzi in the regular lot”. I think it took a few unpaid tuition bills over a couple of months to figure it out. The guy had a sophomore girlfriend which may have added to his legal situation. 

https://nypost.com/2001/04/29/con-man-cries-uncle-28-year-old-posed-as-spielberg-nephew/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Did you ever watch the O’Connell kid play? He looked 30. I can’t believe Joe Wootten let that fly. 

Anyway, my favorite DC area high school age hoax was when the 28 year old Iranian man changed his name to Spielberg and enrolled at Paul VI under the disguise of being Steven Spielberg’s nephew that moved to the Northern VA suburbs to experience a “real high school experience”.  That idiot had the principle giving up his parking spot because he “didn’t want to be overwhelmed by paparazzi in the regular lot”. I think it took a few unpaid tuition bills over a couple of months to figure it out. The guy had a sophomore girlfriend which may have added to his legal situation. 

https://nypost.com/2001/04/29/con-man-cries-uncle-28-year-old-posed-as-spielberg-nephew/

Dang that's crazy!!!

13 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Yeah, I remember the PVI kids chanting "buy us beer" at him while he shot free throws. Mouphtaou Yarou who played at Montrose Christian and Villanova also popped up on a FIBA website with a birthdate a few years younger than the one he was using.

Speaking of Joe Wootten, I went to a game at O'Connell this year and he called a policeman over while play was going on, and told him to throw a guy out of the gym, which the cop proceeded to do at the next stoppage. Talk about owning your home court.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 6:40 AM, NicholasMalibu said:

74AD7A6E-1B10-4BBB-A48B-EDFAA07388C8.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 12:12 PM, NicholasMalibu said:

Are you guys talking about the Team Maryland team that won the 14U FBU tournament two seasons ago? The running back was 6’0 250lbs. It was absolutely ridiculous. He’s a RB at St. John’s right now as a freshman. 

That’s the exact team I’m talking about