March Madness Seeding Projection

13 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Coletrain, You ever see that kid Seth towns play in HS? You follow hs b-ball in Ohio ? 

No unfortunately not. Really don't follow HSBB.

Which is odd because basketball is my favorite sport, and I played all my life and was easily my best sport.

I follow college basketball closely, and in recent years very loosely follow NBA.

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2018 at 11:13 PM, ThunderRam said:

History isn’t on their side. I think they are a good team that will have an off game at some point and no star to compensate for it.

AHEM.

True story. When UVA beat UNC for the ACC tournament title, I told my wife that they’d lose in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney. Then when I remembered that a 16 had never beaten a 1, I changed my statement to 2nd round.

Looks like I was right the 1st time.

Props to UMBC for making history. It was so much fun to watch.

On 3/17/2018 at 10:45 AM, Mjd33 said:

Props but I mean what was your reasoning ? They looked fantastic against Unc. 

No solid reasoning. I just wasn't sold. Gut feeling based on what I had seen. I very well could have been way wrong. But I just felt they'd have a poor game and they had no stars to overcome it.

As the old saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day. Lucky prediction, nothing more.

9 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

No solid reasoning. I just wasn't sold. Gut feeling based on what I had seen. I very well could have been way wrong. But I just felt they'd have a poor game and they had no stars to overcome it.

As the old saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day. Lucky prediction, nothing more.

Well look how bad Unc looked against Tx Am.... 

15 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Well look how bad Unc looked against Tx Am.... 

They were gawd awful. They actually overachieved my expectations for the season considering what they lost from last seasons championship team.  But I certainty didn’t expect a drubbing at the hands of an average A&M team. Beat Duke twice, though, which was fine by me. But watch that lucky damn team win it all now that the field is depleted. 

5 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

They were gawd awful. They actually overachieved my expectations for the season considering what they lost from last seasons championship team.  But I certainty didn’t expect a drubbing at the hands of an average A&M team. Beat Duke twice, though, which was fine by me. But watch that lucky damn team win it all now that the field is depleted. 

A&M got everybody back from injury and that front line is huge and athletic.