House Intelligence Committee republicans

noonereal

Just now, RedZone said:

What did you really expect?

Maybe, just maybe, someone we elect is an American first. 

This is going to far. This guy Nunes should be facing life in prison for this. Worse actually. He's a freakin' traitor.  For the dolts here, this is the same guy that pulled that White House stuns last year. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

This is going to far. This guy Nunes should be facing life in prison for this. Worse actually. He's a freakin' traitor.  For the dolts here, this is the same guy that pulled that White House stuns last year. 

Your rhetoric gets more heated every month (week?).  You are becoming a caricature of yourself.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

Nooner's full of Schiff.

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

This is one of the saddest days in American history.

What has happened to this once great country?

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Be an American first. 

Being American first, usually means you generally support the will of the majority, and their elected leaders....

Yes, maybe you should try what you preach sometime....

giphy.gif

Just now, Bormio said:

Your definition of an American is getting more and more limited.  But it still includes illegal aliens.

show me one post where I spoke in support of illegals. Thanks. 

The only thing I have said in support is that I would not send back children who walked here, with strangers who the parents paid to lead them to avoid horrific violence in their country. 

My definition of American is those that put country before party. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

NO, it means putting country first which you are refusing to do. 

Mirror nooner.........mirror

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

My definition of American is those that put country before party. 

Now why is it, that you often 'say' the right things... but rarely follow your own advise??

What a complete and total joke their "investigation" was...a committee releasing separate reports?...it just shows their findings are meaningless...and then they have the balls to dispute the C.I.A.-F.B.I. and N.S.A. by saying the Russians weren't try to help get Donny elected??...what a disgrace they are to this nation....selling their souls to be a Trumper...f*in sad....

Just now, concha said:

Continuance ad nauseam of the contrived witch hunt at least through the '18 elections and preferably through the '20 cycle is the patriotic thing to do.

So sayeth Adam.

And nooner.

or go back and investigate...unmasking?...Uranium One?...Benghazi?...the server?....all time well spent huh??....

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

You are either “enlightened” or a “fascist traitor”.  You libs did not handle losing this election well, but you better get better at it, because at this rate, you are going to be losing a lot.

There is so much wrong in this short post, I am, not even gonna bother.

It's the lowest time in American history since the last batch started a civil war. 

Putin HAS won. The GOP are now his bitches. 

"You libs did not handle losing this election well, but you better get better at it, because at this rate, you are going to be losing a lot. "

^^ so you're sticking with ths company line?..LOL...I just head Donny Jr. say the same thing on Fox& Friends and dangerous Donny tweeted it too the other day....this is all about the dems being sore losers huh?...it's that simple?!....it has nothing to with a being cyber hacked and having a foreign country influence our election huh?...that doesn't mean anything to you red-white and blue republican patriots?!..John McCain called it an act of war righty so......but it's all "fake" news and doesn't warrant investigation to you Trumpers??.....what a joke you guys are.......just chalk it all up to sour grapes...O.o